Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:36:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Airdrops and Bounties useful?  (Read 9540 times)
Nhor1011

Activity: 994
Merit: 11

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:48:21 AM

Yes,airdrop and bounties are both useful but it depends on a kind of airdrops and bounties you are joining.Honestly,the first time to third time i joined bounty i felt so sad because  they didn't paid all the participants including me. In airdrop also the same experienced. But there are a lot of good and best bounties and airdrop to join just learn their project first before joining.

JPablo

Activity: 221
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:09:50 PM

Are Airdrops and Bounties really leading to a successful coin? There are so many out there this time.
Or are they mostly shitcoins, disappear or using your emails for phishing?
Have you ever participate to one with high profit? How long was wait for that?
I think most of them are just bullshit and time wasting and not worth putting some effort in.

Yeah but there are many problem in airdrop there are scam and also sending airdrop in email but also scam my friend wallet has been get her token out of her wallet because of email that they receive in email. I don't know how did they get the access to her wallet. In bounty I only hear a rumor that not all people do bounty are being paid. That's all feedback I have for you on this topic even they are useful but also a risky for people doing crypto.
pedagang2

Activity: 376

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 04:15:37 PM

if to my knowledge not all airdrop can be successful and promising, there are indeed some successful airdrop, and there are also some airdrop which is just HOAX / scam. so in my opinion we ourselves should be smart to choose the airdrop itself in a way possible direction from fellow seekers airdrop.

witch

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:15:50 PM

Not all but airdrops are mostly shitcoins. The bounties are somewhat safer but some of the are also scam which nothing like shitcoin still. That is why if you are going to join some bounty campaigns I guess you are also ready to lose something vital not just time. So before joining you might wanna check the kind of project the team is about to be doing and will they be achieving the target funds with the whitepaper presented to the investors.
Agreed.but all of airdrop coins are not shit,last year I got DeepOnion coin.I got a good amount of money from this airdrop.Still holding some of my coin.I hope this coin price would raise more.Instead of airdrop bounty are good to me.
DeepOnion is not a real airdrop, it is only a signature campaign. Airdrops dont require accomplishing tasks in return.
blue08

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:10:57 PM

On bounties, yes.
Lot of projects have a bounty campaign to market their Initial coin offering.
And mostly, they are good project and has a potential in the future.

VANIG.io
The World's first integrated E-Commerce and Supply Chain Ecosystem powered by Blockchain
https://vanig.io
zchprm

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:43:46 AM

Yes because it gives companies a free endorsement of their products. It also gives people money that can be useful for their future.

yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 02:51:54 AM

There are some airdrops and bounties that are worthless in value while some really become very valuable. It depends then if you are lucky or just being steadfast in what you are suppose to do. If you are willing to earn then join as much bounty and airdrops as you can as long as you are doing your task properly and can manage your time. I do not expect that much when I join them because I would just be disappointed when I received a smaller value. There are tips in the forum on how you can find a good paying campaign.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
bombombom

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:09:10 AM

I am aslo taking part in Airdrop and bounty. It's a good way of developing their community.
allycn

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:10:50 AM

Are Airdrops and Bounties really leading to a successful coin? There are so many out there this time.
I think most of them are just bullshit and time wasting and not worth putting some effort in.

Regarding your first question, there is no guarantee an airdrop or bounty will lead to a successful coin. It could lead to a successful ICO (in the sense that due to the publicity they reached their hard cap, sold out, etc.), but that won't necessarily affect the success of the project itself. On the contrary it could lower the price of the coin once bounty hunters start dumping their earnings.
However, I do feel like they are useful, especially for people just entering the crypto world who might be unable to actually invest. They can earn their bounty and either hold or trade for more established coins once it hits the exchanges.
As a bounty participant myself I have made some profit and it was worth it (taking into account the time spent).
mullzerwar

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:37:34 AM

The presence of airdrop and bounty will give benefits for both the developer and participant. First, it is one of the marketing methot to promote the ICO and lead to get more community. Moreover the bounty program, there are many trusted bounty programs (especially managered by the good bounty managers) that tend to be successful. More people promoting the ICO, better and more suggested the product of the ICOs, it is part of the marketing strategy.

For the bounty participant itself, I'm one of those participants that ahve received and got the profits and benefits of participating in bounties. I can earn much money from the token reward. The results of the rewards are various depending on what campaigns that I follow, token allocation, and also how long I participate. From 100% bounty campaigns that I've participated, only less than 10% that are bull and bad coins or scams. It makes me cheer up then.
ar72

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:55:42 AM

I join both because airdrops and bounties give me free coin. And I think this is easy ways to earn money without I do hard work because I can do with my laptop while I drink coffee.
Marsyam

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:15:51 AM

According to my way of thinking, There are many good rewards, there are opportunities to get interesting project token.dan, you can easily get it. For the gift you have to do some work I think both are really useful for everyone.
BrianBrianBrian

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

“Joy Token - Smarter Games for Smarter Players ”

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:20:35 AM

They are useful indeed, because of this programs the company's community is building.
Not only this things help companies to advertise their project for potential investors but it also one way to help their tokens circulate in the market.
It is like a symbiotic relationship between the public and the companies.  Smiley

──『 JOY TOKEN 』──
Infrastructure Protocol for the Gaming Industry
rehanaurora

Activity: 130

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:35:39 AM

I think yes they are both usefull, Airdrop is a free giveaway coin/token you can easily get by fill up their form but I'm not believe it cause many  air drop is scam and Bounties is a long term to get coin/token you have more work more time to advertise the project to get coin/token and the reward is better.
Elexsis

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:48:08 AM

i think airdrops and bounties are important to grow the community..........i participate on both because its free money/free coins..........
Yes i actually do the same way as you did but some free coins in airdrops are not worth it, well though its just a free but still we can still earn on it. I rather spend much of my time in bounty campaigns because it is very interesting and surely can earn money on it.
duc4487

Activity: 131

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:00:53 AM

air drop and bounties is very usful,it help everyone know ico throught who do bounties,it is very importane with ico,if nobody know their ico,obody invest ico and ico will dead
Faeton

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:07:12 AM

The very conduct of ICO and the appearance of new tokens is very useful for expanding their varieties and improving their quality. Despite the fact that a significant part of them are not ultimately successful, or are generally fraudulent, even 10-20 percent of successful ICO projects deserve that this activity has the right to exist. If the ICO process is further regulated, then it will be generally good.
I still prefer to participate in signature campaigns. It is informative and generally, the occupation itself is quite interesting. In addition, it allows you to get a good profit.

seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:25:32 AM

There is nothing between airdrop/bounty and whether a project is a good one.
Most ICOs have bounties. It has become usual practice now.
I participated in many bounties, and some of them were worth my time.
nikisev

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Im the very decease you pretend to be

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:32:25 AM

Its a best thing ever.
Owning crypto currency will change your life, and if you are afraid to invest , you can get some free tokens to play around.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
pantet

Activity: 117

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:32:42 AM

They are both useful for me but sometimes free coins in airdrop are not worth to earn that more but still it gives an earning so its not bad at all. I'd rather focus on joining bounty campaigns because we all know that it will gives bigger opportunity to earn well just keep on doing and focus on learning more to be profitable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: