Bitcoin Forum
July 31, 2024, 11:32:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Airdrops and Bounties useful?  (Read 9551 times)
franciscoDC

Activity: 357
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:26:16 AM

For now bounty and airdrops as turning into scam,and i could say that 70% now was scam and if they are going to success their price when they are going to some exchanges was below to the price of their ICO.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:49:39 AM

Are Airdrops and Bounties really leading to a successful coin? There are so many out there this time.
Or are they mostly shitcoins, disappear or using your emails for phishing?
Have you ever participate to one with high profit? How long was wait for that?
I think most of them are just bullshit and time wasting and not worth putting some effort in.

A big NO! Bounties are so useful, and in bounties i earned extra money. Some are getting successful, some are not. But don't call it a shit because for me it is so useful because it helps me a lot in my daily needs, in my financial needs.
Also i participate and rewarded with a high profit, i wait for 2months. I work hard to get that reward. You must push yourself so that you will earn a huge profit.

I prefer both, bounty campaign is a very time consuming for everyone,
every bitcointalk account needs to have only one signature campaigns, and it will take you more than a month.
while in airdrop you can join as many as you want as long as you can do their requirements, which on required minutes of your life and wait.

Both are useful, you can either earn in a bounty or in airdrop. It only depends on the project if it has potential to grow or not. However, I would still prefer in a bounty campaign, even if it is time consuming. If you know how to choose a good bounty campaign, then you'll surely earn profit. Bounty campaign is for those people who has a very long patience. Anyway, I haven't tried earning profit in any airdrop that I've joined. Maybe I'm not that lucky like others.
kagawawa

Activity: 314
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:12:03 AM

Are Airdrops and Bounties really leading to a successful coin? There are so many out there this time.
I think most of them are just bullshit and time wasting and not worth putting some effort in.
Both forms of Bounty and Airdrop are very potential because they are all forms of Altcoins. Each campaign has its own characteristics and strengths and weaknesses. What kind of field do we specialize in?
alexsoul

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:15:21 AM

Keep counting like that. The fewer people will be engaged in bounty and airdrop, the more profit those who have long been engaged in this occupation. With merit input for Jr.Member their and so will become less.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
MUSFIKAR

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:21:46 AM

True, I strongly believe that bounty is still useful as long as they are still companies running ICOs. I think most gift missions will still be appreciated on time. But seventy percent of the air drops will not be rewarded.
hotBriX001

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 10:28:53 AM

Keep counting like that. The fewer people will be engaged in bounty and airdrop, the more profit those who have long been engaged in this occupation. With merit input for Jr.Member their and so will become less.

Both of them are really a good source of altcoins and needs to put ourselves aware on it, because not all airdrops and bounty are shitcoins but there are many out there with high potential to grow for possible huge profit to earn someday. And nothing to get rid of it because crypto has rules that everyone needs to follow through.

▬▬ ● ● Destream Fine Ecosystem for STREAMERS ● ● ▬▬
▬▬ ● ● STREAMER'S FINANCIAL ECOSYSTEM ● ● ▬▬
brightology

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:34:04 AM

I preferred participating on bounty campaign than airdrop, because bounty campaign is more useful has more allocation of token than airdrop, Having say that, bounty has a daily and weekly task, which Airdrop does not. Therefore, i like show working while got paid.
Thank  
awazieik

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 10:34:55 AM

Having an airdrop and bounty is not the guarantee to success. They are just tools for marketing. In the end, it is what the team brings to the table that matters. No matter how much pump or dump, it is the product that has a use case and will solve a problem that will thrive.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
^BuTcH^

Activity: 671
Merit: 103

Moni

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 10:38:31 AM

You should specify, usefull for who? Airdrops and bounties is a good way to earn some potential tokens and at the same time it is instrument to build community and increase brand awareness for new token

Dyanggok

Activity: 280
Merit: 60

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:38:55 AM

All investment in this industry takes risk. Even your precious efforts, how will you hit a high paying bounty or airdrop if you did not risk time for it. This process maybe tiring to wait because of how long it takes, but you had to invest time and effort.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1214

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 11:13:40 AM

Bounties are ok to me, some of these ICO have proven that they have a good project but mind you, not all ICO now are legit it's very different now, not unlike last year or two years ago, when majority of the project are very relevant to the industry, now some of these are duplicate or just imitation.

█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██
███████████████████████
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄█████
██████████████▄██████████
████████████████▄████████
████████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀████
██████████████▀▀░░░░████
██████████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░█████
████▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░█▀░░░░░░░██████
████████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐██████
█████████░▄███▄░░███████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
mayasari

Activity: 193

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:48:21 PM

i think airdrops and bounties are important to grow the community..........i participate on both because its free money/free coins..........
hello scaramanga1337, you might follow some Bounty in Bountrust, you can choose Bounty there because they have a lot of legit Bounty, join this telegram channel : https://t.me/bounTrust
If you have any question, you can send me a PM. Smiley

━━▐|     LASER    |▌━━     BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT BORDERS     ━━▐|     LASER    |▌━━
A BLOCKCHAIN-AGNOSTIC SERVICE LAYER FOR IMPROVED SPEED, ANONYMITY, AND INTEROPERABILITY
Medium      Twitter      Reddit      ■■      WHITEPAPER      ■■      Telegram      Facebook      Instagram
LeetPoolsOP

Activity: 507

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:52:12 PM

If you fulfill all the conditions of the campaign and will be active then your work in bounty campaigns and participation in airdrops will bring you a good profit.
doomistake

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:07:00 PM

Bounties are ok to me, some of these ICO have proven that they have a good project but mind you, not all ICO now are legit it's very different now, not unlike last year or two years ago, when majority of the project are very relevant to the industry, now some of these are duplicate or just imitation.

ICOs this days are not that recommended to do, well if you are taking the risk, then feel free to do so. I've scammed for so many time already in Altcoin Signature Campaign, I didn't get my salary for 6 months on bounty hunting luckily I've decided to go back and join Bitcoin Signature Campaign, at least I could expect that I could have my weekly salary if I made the required post per week.

Airdrops and Bounties became a trash for me, it changed a lot, it requires a lot and you'll get only a small amount which is not worth it, for me, even a simple job is equivalent to a great profit if that's project is a good one, but sadly, most of the ICOs right now is all ridiculously non sense.
forex

Activity: 290

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:13:03 PM

I never understood why bounties are so popular, because all the participants participate in the bounty for the sake of money, without even analyzing the idea of ​​this or that currency. But bounties exist and the number of participants always increases, which means that it bears fruit
Eclipse26

Activity: 658
Merit: 268

bullsvsbears.io

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:18:56 PM

If you fulfill all the conditions of the campaign and will be active then your work in bounty campaigns and participation in airdrops will bring you a good profit.
Bounties is really useful to the success of coin because with help of all the participants they are promiting the coin to be more popular and to be known by a lot of investor that's why all the participants is making a good reward when the project will became very successful.

fathur01

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:30:52 PM

I find bounty companies useful, but airdrop has long ceased to be useful, since it is almost impossible to get profit from them.
fakegurutu

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:37:01 PM

Most airdrops out there were just scams and has nothing to do with being into cryptocurrencies, they are just making more followers for their social medias. Bounties nowadays too had a lot of scam ICOs running, we need to be very careful in choosing. Read their whitepaper, check the profile of the team. Be vigilant.
kokrokok

Activity: 447
Merit: 11

Koinomo

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:58:32 PM

in my opinion that only leads to successful coins is just bounty, not for airdrop because right now I see a lot of airdrops that have shitcoin and scams ... and I often participate airdrop but don't get anything

reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:04:22 PM

Airdrops and bounties are very useful in crypto as they serve as one of the lucrative means of earning tokens for free. Look out for the right bounties and participate intensively in the campaigns that come with the large percentage pools in order to increase your token reward. However, of late, about 80% of airdrops do not pay. It appears they are only intended to draw more participants to the telegram groups.
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: