Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:19:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Airdrops and Bounties useful?  (Read 9541 times)
Luckyji

Activity: 166
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:24:39 PM

Yes both airdrop and bounty are useful but mind you that not all airdrop is real some are fake or will I call it a scam but in terms of bounty they are real except the its the one that have not the soft cap and the will announced it that the bounty has been suspended because they have not reach the soft cap.
copyfile

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:29:11 PM

I partially agree with you, especially with the fact that now there are really a lot of scams and crooks in the crypto-currency market, who use all bounty hunters as a distributor of their "trap"project. As for serious projects and their degree of payment, Yes, I have been very generous bounties, but still it does not happen as quickly as we would like. I would say that this type of activity is not suitable for everyone, not everyone is ready to wait for months to get their long-awaited profit.
SaracenRomero213

Activity: 1204
Merit: 518

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:48:51 PM

Airdrops are useless. Most of them die very quickly and do not bring profit. But I think that investing in a bounty is a good way to earn money if you know how to choose the right project.
insidertradingeverywhere

Activity: 468
Merit: 100

The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 09:53:55 PM

What do you imply by this statement? Useful for whom? For bounty hunters it is a way to earn money just for time efforts,so I bet it is vey useful. For others it can hurts to reputation like CYFM hasn't launched ICO,but hunters did say this in bounty

Yara1

Activity: 193
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:55:17 PM

For airdrop it may be referred to as useless because most of those coin that airdrop never make it to exchange, but you know bounty on the other hand has more possibility of becoming successful project and making they participants earn real good money.
Cashi

Activity: 392
Merit: 48

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:59:31 PM

Are Airdrops and Bounties really leading to a successful coin? There are so many out there this time.
Or are they mostly shitcoins, disappear or using your emails for phishing?
Bounties are much better than Airdrops, the numbers of coins you'll get in a Bounty are much more than in an Airdrop. In my view Airdrops are a waste of time, only Bounties are profitable. And in Bounties you can also decide which project you join and decide it carefully to join a promising one.

Have you ever participate to one with high profit? How long was wait for that?
I think most of them are just bullshit and time wasting and not worth putting some effort in.
You have to divide Bounties and Airdrops. Airdrops are often Scam, but if you find a good Bounty you can make sure it's no scam.

Smiley Smiley
Junixi

Activity: 322
Merit: 5

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:02:00 PM

Are Airdrops and Bounties really leading to a successful coin? There are so many out there this time.
I think most of them are just bullshit and time wasting and not worth putting some effort in.
i think taht it depends too much on the particular airdrop and bounty you ar ein but in my opinion there are more interesting ways

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Junixi

Activity: 322
Merit: 5

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:02:42 PM

Bounties are much better than Airdrops, the numbers of coins you'll get in a Bounty are much more than in an Airdrop. In my view Airdrops are a waste of time, only Bounties are profitable. And in Bounties you can also decide which project you join and decide it carefully to join a promising one.

You have to divide Bounties and Airdrops. Airdrops are often Scam, but if you find a good Bounty you can make sure it's no scam.
i do not think these things are going to live long but right now it is still possible to find something good if you will put enough efforts

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 10:54:38 PM

Airdrops are useless. Most of them die very quickly and do not bring profit. But I think that investing in a bounty is a good way to earn money if you know how to choose the right project.
Agree with it, most of them just become trash after going to our wallet. But the advantage is the tokens or coins are distributed quickly, in contrast to the bounty which has a lot of delays but has a pretty good value. For me it's better join a campaign than find 100 airdrop.
yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:24:59 PM

in my opinion airdrop and bounty are very useful. there are indeed some that become shitcoin. but you must know, that not a few people become gift hunters to earn income. I also participated in several bounties. My strategy in participating in the bounty is that if I already get a reward and the market for coin ico already exists, what I do is sell if it is profitable in my opinion. and I convert it into a coin that has a high market volume. that way it might reduce the risk of shitcoin. and if you say that most of them are nonsense and not worthy, then I don't agree with you.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
InfiniteGrim

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:51:41 AM

Recently, airdrops almost do not bring money, so I do not see any reason to spend time on it. Bounty campaigning is a completely different matter. Yes, now they almost do not bring money, but it can be a great experience for beginners!
Predator25

Activity: 354
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:56:41 AM

Yes ofcourse it is useful to any ICOs that are launching giving promotion to the ICO itself by the work or tasks done by the participants. It is very important to the ICO or crypto being spread of through this forum and other social media. To gain investors. Thats the main point or target of promoting
Rina Ambar

Activity: 188
Merit: 1

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:05:28 AM

whether or not a bounty or airdrop depends on how we choose it, now both bounty and airdrop are still profitable only more carefully and carefully in choosing it, because now the bounty looks good, it does not guarantee that the bounty or airdrop it will be a success and not a scam, now it is also often bounty and airdrop which looks good but finally scams.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
herminio

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:22:09 AM

Airdrops nowadays it's useless and most of them are shitcoins, Unlike before, But bounties are still profitable till now but make sure that you are in a legit campaign that has a potential to succeed since there's a lot of ICO's now are failing.

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread      Oceanpaper      Twitter      Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
Omela44
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:28:58 AM

Bouties are useful, because it brings new people to a project. But airdrops do not seem to make much sense. After an airdrop, people quickly lose interest in the project.
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:39:23 AM

Depending on who. I think for us bounty hunters, it's more useless than for projects. They reason carrying out them. Do you not think so?
ManoboGaming

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:40:35 AM

Well although most of the things you said is really true.
with phishing, scam that was lead by this airdrop or bounties.
most of them end up really quite some of success.
and most of the ICO really undergo airdrop and bounty, its a really good way to market there product.
but just be careful and vigilant.  
nytrolic

Activity: 165
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:55:03 PM

I think airdrops and bounties are really useful. With that way projects start to create their community. and that community starts to do advertisement for that projects. bitcointalk forum is the starting place of all icos.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
noma45

Activity: 538
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:08:25 PM

of course airdrops and bounties are quite really important to almost everyone in the cryptocurrency community. by doing these tasks one can earn free coins for a number of good projects.
Dancing_Lion

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:49:05 AM

They help to make cryptocurrency community bigger. One of hundreds of ICOs that performed airdrops become large players, others just dissapear and do not make it to the exchanges.
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: