Bitcoin Forum
June 04, 2024, 06:16:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Airdrops and Bounties useful?  (Read 9530 times)
BTCmasterVM

Activity: 432
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:07:29 PM

Some of them are really useful, it’s mostly about bounty, with airdrop it is much more complicated, a lot of scams, but with experience it becomes easier to understand where it is better to participate.
reijusama2583

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 06:06:28 AM

Are Airdrops and Bounties really leading to a successful coin? There are so many out there this time.
Or are they mostly shitcoins, disappear or using your emails for phishing?
Have you ever participate to one with high profit? How long was wait for that?
I think most of them are just bullshit and time wasting and not worth putting some effort in.
Yes it is because they are the one who will advertise the coin in most potential consumer compare to the social media campaign the target audience was not too high because not all of them are not know the cryptocurrency compare to the signature campaign the potential consumer was high because almost all of the people browsing on it knows cryptocurrency and other stuff related to it.
kakonhat

Activity: 1106
Merit: 11

Crypto in my Blood

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 06:42:31 AM

Are Airdrops and Bounties really leading to a successful coin? There are so many out there this time.
I think most of them are just bullshit and time wasting and not worth putting some effort in.
I think you have worst experience with bounties or airdrops. I know you are not wrong about those offers because most of the offers are fraud. But if you could choose the right project then I know your mind will be changed.

guillot1ne

Activity: 210

www.icovo.co/

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:44:51 AM

Airdrops nad bounty would be usefull, if you would have high count of them. So, it's need to invest much time in there.

mickey_miner

Activity: 910
Merit: 250

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:45:34 AM

Right now I prefer only bounty's because it still can be very profitable for me. If we talking about airdrops I can say for sure doesn't worth it, I participated in a lot of airdrps last moth and I got almost 0 profit.
because airdrop only gives little rewards and now there are so many airdrop scams, it's better indeed to join a bounty campaign because the results are very proven but have to spend a long time.
It makes no sense to join the bounty companies, since earnings have fallen very much, you can earn more money at the factory)). We need to wait for the market to recover, then it will make sense to participate in the bounty.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Jrfranco

Activity: 786

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 12:14:24 PM
Merited by Rooster101 (2), jjeeppeerrxx (1)

Talking about how useful it is, airdrops and bounty are part of the marketing arms of the token sale, this is done in order to scatter to the web and crypto space about the certain token sale and so that investors would be informed, bounty participants have their own connectivity in terms of social friends. Whether it would success or not, having reached the required capitalization, it would depend on the team itself on how they could execute the project based on their given roadmaps. Yes many are failed, this is because of the lack of support from the community, and the team itself.

ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:02:29 PM

There are so many ICO projects now that I think promising ones are worth the time and effort to participate in bounty activities and airdrops.

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
andeonnut

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:46:50 PM

Bounties are good to do if you know how to choose ones that will for certain pay out. I'd argue airdrops are a waste of time. I think people are starting to agree too.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
Crypto Lady

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:50:19 PM

I think bounty is more profitable now. I participate in some campaigns and they bring me a good profit. But airdrops is often useless and deceptive.

Juniness

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:04:19 PM

bounty bring benefit and many projects specifically make because brings a good advertising, and airdrop of course useful !

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
timberfox

Activity: 162
Merit: 11

^_^10 years BCT^_^

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:43:14 PM

You go to the Bounty section and look at their number.
If it wasn't so, it would be possible to discuss about it, and so I don't see sense.
rabinot

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:54:49 PM

indeed, the majority is just ordinary shit, but there are also very worthwhile projects that pay very well for their public relations and make good money on them

⚫▶ BUILDERIUM.io Token Sale Starts ▶ July 23 th, 2018
Belianez

Activity: 336

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:01:24 PM

I think the benefits they bring , especially airdrop , but bounty is still a lot of spam all the same , especially social networks , but in the future I think I will remake all the bounty and will only quality posts !

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
Handsome Boy
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 12

I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:25:12 PM

if in my opinion Airdrops and Bounty are very useful, because :
1. Airdrops and Bounty can help promote the ICO (making investors interested to investing in the ICO and making the ICO a success).
2. Airdrops and Bounties provide income for the Bounty Hunter.
3. with Airdrops and Bounty, the volume of coins can increase (has a volume).
pinovero

Activity: 176

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:28:10 PM

Surely airdrops and bounties are really important for icos. They are providing to icos create community and huge advertisement.
Even in btcltak bounties are really important because everyday millions of people can see our signatures and that is increasing awareness.
Also airdrops are really important people joining these icos telegrams for tokens and they are creating volume and while they are doing that
surely they learning about that ico project etc etc. so bounties and airdrops are really important and yes there are too many good projects which did
airdrop and bounty campaigns.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
vallydelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:32:37 PM

I think without airdrops and bounties many people will not know about crypto currency, I get to know about crypto currency through bounties and since i join the space, I have made some good investment into the space and their some people like me in the space, so i think that airdrops and bounties are good and useful for the crypto currency, though everything good has it's own bad side, the bad side is that some people have just seen bounties and airdrop as an avenue to make income, and they focus sole on it without making any new investment into the space.
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:27:11 AM

Depending on whose face you are speaking. If you are a bounty hunter , then of course YES. They help you make money.
pufenduy

Activity: 170

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:29:21 AM

Airdrops and Bounties are very important, because they attrack  the new audience. Bounty hunters are playing an important role in projects marketing campaigns. Moreover, the hunters can earn a lot of perspective altcoins, so join the bounties and earn great coins.
Blinker123

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:38:20 AM

Yes, those airdrops are good to get and joined because you can get tokens easily and then hold it to gain profit. Bounties is more useful than airdrop but you need to work on bounty like signature campaign, social media campaign, translation campaigns. If you hard work for sure you will get a lot of tokens.
kimjenglot

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:54:34 AM

Airdrops and Bounties are very important, because they attrack  the new audience. Bounty hunters are playing an important role in projects marketing campaigns. Moreover, the hunters can earn a lot of perspective altcoins, so join the bounties and earn great coins.
I don't think all the coins on the bounty can be useful either, because there are many bounties that only produce junk coins. so keep in mind the concept that are being implemented, so that we are not wrong in supporting the project
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: