Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:40:07 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO LIVE]🚀SnapCity🚀 Tourism disrupted on the blockchain! OFFICIAL!🚀  (Read 5438 times)
vertinfos

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:34:31 AM

Watch for a long time for your project! a great team! will you participate in the bounty! good luck friends, and let the force be with you))
nexsto

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:05:03 AM

good project, This idea looks like a revolutionary idea for the existing tourism industry system. The most interesting fact is the developers are former Google and Palantir. How this project can change the tourism industry in south Asia and south Asian countries. And I will join to support your proyex by joining your prize program, semogasukses ,,,
Planton

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:33:37 AM

Good project this is a unique one, I love the Idea of the challenges, it will be very fun and people who love exciting things and challenges will love this Smiley
I also loved this project. project wonderful, the location of the latest geo adventure game built on top of blockchain and immediately enters the android and IOS. Hopefully this project will go smoothly and be successful in the future.
rajatjain

Activity: 210
Merit: 16

Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:43:07 AM

At the first look, it looks interesting but certainly extremely difficult to understand on how things will pan out in reality. I am following this thread to understand more about it.

abdmuiz

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:00:40 AM

I think this is very interesting hopefully this project can run smoothly.
isha95
Copper Member

Activity: 420

@darshan_95

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:15:08 AM

nice project dev. support for you on this. very exiting. good luck!
gokayc

Activity: 406
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:25:23 AM

Hello Admin. On your website:(https://www.snapcity.io/) it says: "2/11/2017 - First business joins SnapCity

Ripley's Believe it Or Not Amsterdam joined SnapCity and is accepting SnapTokens already. Find out more here." here: http://www.ripleys.com/amsterdam/

What when I check their website I see that They dont accept snapcity token. As they mentioned here:
"What forms of payment do you accept?

We accept cash, debt cards, credit cards, and Paypal.
NO Personal Checks"

Also I cant find your ICO on " https://icodaily.net/ "  (At your roadmap it says: "13/01/2018 - SnapCity ICO

SnapCity will be launching an ICO (as seen on ICODaily here:https://icodaily.net/ ). We will be distributing 50% of all available tokens (70,000,000). Hard limit : 4000 ETH. "

Please kindly, clarify this? Thank you for advance.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
Meepospammer (OP)

Merit: 20

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:29:15 AM

Everybody loves taking pictures and posting it on social media.. knowing they would get tokens to do so is a brilliant idea.
Question is... would this be available worldwide?

Yes, Global expansion is on June as seen in our roadmap

good project, This idea looks like a revolutionary idea for the existing tourism industry system. The most interesting fact is the developers are former Google and Palantir. How this project can change the tourism industry in south Asia and south Asian countries. And I will join to support your proyex by joining your prize program, semogasukses ,,,

Thanks 😊
If you know any media personalities, kindly show them our video. Or let them visit our site

Good project this is a unique one, I love the Idea of the challenges, it will be very fun and people who love exciting things and challenges will love this Smiley
I also loved this project. project wonderful, the location of the latest geo adventure game built on top of blockchain and immediately enters the android and IOS. Hopefully this project will go smoothly and be successful in the future.

Thank you. As long as the community is there to back us up, this project will be successful. We won't make it without you guys
Meepospammer (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:31:45 AM

Hello Admin. On your website:(https://www.snapcity.io/) it says: "2/11/2017 - First business joins SnapCity

Ripley's Believe it Or Not Amsterdam joined SnapCity and is accepting SnapTokens already. Find out more here." here: http://www.ripleys.com/amsterdam/

What when I check their website I see that They dont accept snapcity token. As they mentioned here:
"What forms of payment do you accept?

We accept cash, debt cards, credit cards, and Paypal.
NO Personal Checks"

Please kindly, clarify this? Thank you for advance.

01/03/2018 - FULL EUROPE LAUNCH

We will be launching the app in Europe, user created challenges will be able to made anywhere, but only businesses in Europe will be able to advertise. We aim to have at least 25,000 users by Q2 '18.

This will help hehe
crosswhite

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:49:32 AM

great project , I very hope SnapCity success big , support  dev very good
Yes I also saw that the project is indeed nice and interesting. the project has a very nice concept. Hopefully this project runs smoothly and successfully.

Kriptos

Activity: 532

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:42:19 AM

great project , I very hope SnapCity success big , support  dev very good
Yes I also saw that the project is indeed nice and interesting. the project has a very nice concept. Hopefully this project runs smoothly and successfully.
the project is amazing. Hopefully this project will bring great happiness in the future. Hopefully the project will achieve success.

xtac4u22

Activity: 87

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:54:11 AM

This project looks legit and promising. All the best Team.
jugi_official

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 08:30:04 AM

thanks to the announcement
can we still participate in this program?
although the current number of registrants has reached 4262?
so much
regards
dgraaf

Activity: 74

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 12:15:14 PM

Hi devs
Happy new year!!
where can I find your website?
I can't copy contract address from the picture.

Happy new year. The yellow token address is as follows: 0x1B33c83F9032d30b24E92073A6Dd12457F7D98Aa

Thanks. Daniel
Meepospammer (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:09:22 PM

thanks to the announcement
can we still participate in this program?
although the current number of registrants has reached 4262?
so much
regards

Unfortunately, we will only accept 2500 participants
Meepospammer (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:01:04 PM
Last edit: January 03, 2018, 06:49:01 AM by Meepospammer

SNEAK PEEK OF THE APP WILL BE UPLOADED ON OUR TWITTER LATER!!!
joelduque

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:17:45 PM

This is all gonna be great. Much much larger than Pokemon Go! <3
doktayoung

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:22:05 PM

Waiting on you guys... I am really curious to see how this works. I am am Google Map contributor... Knowing that I can make more money taking pictures of places I've been too, sounds rewarding already

SNEAK PEAK OF THE APP WILL BE UPLOADED ON TWITTER LATER!
Airdrop is now over.
For those people asking the contract address
Yellow token contract address: 0x1B33c83F9032d30b24E92073A6Dd12457F7D98Aa
leonccs

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:36:58 PM

keep working people, great project.
Nerphets

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:37:15 PM

It's a very promising project! Look foward to it!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: