Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:35:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO LIVE]🚀SnapCity🚀 Tourism disrupted on the blockchain! OFFICIAL!🚀  (Read 5435 times)
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 07:42:17 PM

Nice plan to receive guide free of charge, just for download app to your smartphone. Should be interesting for those who constantly travels. As well good discount for buyers at a rate of 10% will not leave by indifferent nobody.   Smiley

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dgraaf

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 07:53:47 PM

Only 8.3 ETH left with a 15% bonus!!
dgraaf

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 10:32:28 PM

Exciting news!! SnapCity has just applied for funding from Y Combinator thanks to one of our early investors! #We'reGoingToTheMoon
erzascarlet_30

Activity: 210
Merit: 42

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 10:44:30 PM

Every type of project now is really doing great but what's more better at SnapCity? You can enjoy lot's of bonuses and discounts by using their app. Lots of people now a days really loves to travel and sometimes time is the best enemy they have and that's where SnapCity would come in, you can enjoy exclusive offers by taking a photo of the place where you are using SnapCity, redeem your coins and buy some good and services. You can even challenge your friends to participate in SnapCity. Isn't this a great and exciting project? Grab on board and let's support SnapCity.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Lilianaser

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:29:45 AM

SnapCity team is making a great effort to make the project a success, Many of the development has occurred in the past few weeks. I hope that this project will receive the necessary support.
If the team is working hard and there's something nice will certainly generate a lot of investors who invest in this project to support more advanced titles is always to the fore. his project snapcyty.
Kriptos

Activity: 532

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:54:52 AM

SnapCity team is making a great effort to make the project a success, Many of the development has occurred in the past few weeks. I hope that this project will receive the necessary support.
If the team is working hard and there's something nice will certainly generate a lot of investors who invest in this project to support more advanced titles is always to the fore. his project snapcyty.
due to the success of a project is indeed depends on the hard work they do, so that this project can attract more investors. I also believe a lot of the support given to this project all will run smoothly. success is always for this project.

Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:57:18 AM

well, I dont see anything unique here, bcs there are already several projects which are use for years and give rewards to their members in form :  giftcards, points, cash, etc.  The only uniqueness in this project is that its based on blockchain and team doing a great advertisement job. I appriciate it.
shibaji

Merit: 102

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:01:21 AM

well, I dont see anything unique here, bcs there are already several projects which are use for years and give rewards to their members in form :  giftcards, points, cash, etc.  The only uniqueness in this project is that its based on blockchain and team doing a great advertisement job. I appriciate it.

Says a person touting blockchain based diamond business ...  Roll Eyes
Slashoon

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:34:51 AM

I really liked your idea! travel brings a lot of good, and if you can still benefit, it will be just wonderful!
Mimeee

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:54:29 AM

Exciting news!! SnapCity has just applied for funding from Y Combinator thanks to one of our early investors! #We'reGoingToTheMoon

This is great news! I hope you guys can nail this one
stenly777

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:36:37 AM

interesting project Smiley
Mimeee

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:42:02 PM

This is really a great project! Does the team conduct a bounty company? I would gladly participate in it. I think the project must necessarily collect a hard cap.

I think they do, click bounty button on first page
Hope it helps.
Meepospammer (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:52:05 PM

This is really a great project! Does the team conduct a bounty company? I would gladly participate in it. I think the project must necessarily collect a hard cap.
We do have a bounty program
Just go to the first page and click bounty button
It will send you to our bounty thread
hbcenk

Activity: 476

ICO marketer, Translator, Entrepreneur

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 08:06:02 PM

dgraaf

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 08:13:02 PM

Only 15 hours left of Pre-Sale! Last chance to buy tokens with a 10% bonus! Visit the site now at https://www.snapcity.io to participate.
trollercoaster
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:22:24 PM
Merited by Scorpion (1)

There are a lot of people who love to travel. The idea is really original. You will only travel and earn as much money as you travel. The number of people who use the application will be much higher in the future. I hope that ICO will see the necessary interest by investors. Although the idea is original, everything depends on the ICO.
dgraaf

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 09:39:14 PM

Great idea! I think the developer Google was not able to realize his idea in the company and he had to leave and do an independent business. I hope the team will succeed. Good luck!

Exactly! We're fed up of working on small projects in big companies! We want to change the world ourselves. Join now to be a part of the journey. Don't miss this chance to be a crypto whale!
Yaiko08

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:29:53 AM

Great idea! I think the developer Google was not able to realize his idea in the company and he had to leave and do an independent business. I hope the team will succeed. Good luck!

Exactly! We're fed up of working on small projects in big companies! We want to change the world ourselves. Join now to be a part of the journey. Don't miss this chance to be a crypto whale!
the team worked well and persistent will definitely download this project's success, hopefully this project developed for the future. success is always for this project.
Kriptos

Activity: 532

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:30:16 AM

Yes we hope something is best for this project. the project as large as this I think many in the interest many people. we wish this project successful in the future.

Lilianaser

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:22:44 AM

Yes we hope something is best for this project. the project as large as this I think many in the interest many people. we wish this project successful in the future.
I agree interesting projects should be developed, yea hopefully there will be many investors who join this project so successful here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: