Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:07:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO LIVE]🚀SnapCity🚀 Tourism disrupted on the blockchain! OFFICIAL!🚀  (Read 5435 times)
Meepospammer (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:03:01 PM

SnapCity is currently looking for partnership.
Interested individuals, email us at contact@snapcity.io
or contact us on telegram

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jisatsu

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:21:05 PM

It is very interesting. Fun, earning money, visiting historical places, all of them you can find. Good luck dev.
Meepospammer (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:42:30 PM

It is very interesting. Fun, earning money, visiting historical places, all of them you can find. Good luck dev.

Thanks!!
 The app is'nt limited to visiting places, it depends upon the user what kind of they challenge they want.
Be creative as you can, for the more popularity a challenge gets, it will also get rewarded.
marielbeckham

Activity: 185
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:54:58 PM

It looks to be the really excellent perspective. I'm sure that more and more users will join the project due the great chance to get the sufficient pros from this.
umer6161

Activity: 249
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:11:11 PM

I couldn't find anywhere how funds will be allocated or if the unsold tokens will be burned. Is there any information regarding this?
LuongOk

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:39:35 PM

Hello,

WHY CAN'T I FIND THE BOUNTY PROGRAM?

Thanks.
Meepospammer (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:56:20 PM

I couldn't find anywhere how funds will be allocated or if the unsold tokens will be burned. Is there any information regarding this?

According to the director, unsold tokens will be used for creating challenges, for some bounties inside the app to get alot of users, for advertisement, and rest will be burned.

Hello,

WHY CAN'T I FIND THE BOUNTY PROGRAM?

Thanks.

Kindly click the bounty button on the first page
Meepospammer (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:20:54 PM

The next update is expected to come this weekend. Make sure to get snaptokens before the update for bonuses won't be available after it.
dxbcoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:57:48 AM

Hi team,

Im glad to be here. Seems like there are more people in bounty thread than here Smiley Well my first impression to SnapCity when I have my first look is ...omg is this another Pokemon Go? Eventhought I dont play PG honestly. So even I think this is an interesting project but may I know if this will remind people of PG like me and they would play PG instead? Or what is the difference to make people play on Snapcity? Thanks for answering in advance
Meepospammer (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:13:53 PM

Hi team,

Im glad to be here. Seems like there are more people in bounty thread than here Smiley Well my first impression to SnapCity when I have my first look is ...omg is this another Pokemon Go? Eventhought I dont play PG honestly. So even I think this is an interesting project but may I know if this will remind people of PG like me and they would play PG instead? Or what is the difference to make people play on Snapcity? Thanks for answering in advance

Users are financially rewarded for completing challenges, it’s also way more interactive since users are able to create challenges for their friends too.
RCB100%

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:24:45 AM

Reserve translation Vietnamese if you need pm me. I love your project_ this interesting project with the trust team and good idea. Joined and hope success!
Dayattaufik

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:27:27 AM

The project is certainly different. The concept of exploring places in a form of Game which rewards you with tokens for visiting places sounds enthralling.

The website lists that "We are discussing with several popular exchanges about listing SnapTokens for sale on these tokens" so can we expect some bigger exchanges like Bittrex, Binance and Bitfinex or is the project first planning to take on the smaller exchanges like EtherDelta, HitBTC, etc.
Even i would like to know the same. Where can we find the tokens to purchase? Project really seems intresting and first time i have came accross such a project. SnapCity can also help us to find and explore new places.
Hope this project goes well.

The website says 15 Days 14 Hours left for the token sale, I haven't invested my Ethereum in any ICO in past but honestly, I am tempted to invest in this one.

PS :- Looking at the Demo video, I really loved how simply and user-friendly it was and explained the core concept of the App. But I don't think these mistakes were made intentionally : 0:09 Snapcity written as Snaptcity
                    1:40 Again, Snapcity written as Snaptcity

Goodluck with the Project team!
Good projeact 👍
Meepospammer (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:04:34 PM

Reserve translation Vietnamese if you need pm me. I love your project_ this interesting project with the trust team and good idea. Joined and hope success!

Thank you for the interest but the slot is already taken
Jekbolt

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:34:15 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2018, 02:24:14 PM by Jekbolt

Thank you for the interest but the slot is already taken

Hi
Meepospammer (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:39:53 PM

Announcement from telegram!
Bounty Hunters!!!We need your full cooperation!
We need everyone to log-in in the app today! This is urgent
we can see those people who logged in! People who tried the app will get rewarded!
Send a pic on telegram with eth add Dev will reward you immediately.
t.me/snapcityreal

How to try our demo app:

1. Download "Expo" on appstore
2. Search for SnapCity or scan the qr code here:
https://expo.io/@chelseadan/snapcity

hownowbrowncow

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:31:03 AM
Last edit: February 05, 2018, 10:50:58 AM by hownowbrowncow

Some thoughts on the project.

Types of challenges I'd like to see on the app.

1. In Nicaragau, complete the overland journey from Granada to Bluefields, before boarding a boat to your destination of http://www.ensuenos-littlecornisland.com/pagesindex/english02.html on Little Corn Island. Caution, the boat ride to the island is rough, bring a barf bag.

2. Head to the Maya ruins of Tikal in Guatemala, and visit all 6 temples (http://www.tikalnationalpark.org/Tikal-Temples.html) including the fabled Temple Six, aka Temple of the Bandits. Caution, the monkeys in the trees around the park are known for throwing their feces at unsuspecting hikers below.

3. Complete the overnight trek up Volcan Acatenango (https://www.tripadvisor.ca/Attraction_Review-g295366-d1997239-Reviews-Acatenango_Volcano-Antigua_Sacatepequez_Department.html) for sunrise views of Volcan Fuego. Caution, Volcan Fuego is currently erupting (https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/913348/guatemala-volcano-update-volcan-de-fuego-eruption-antigua-latest), so you may want to put off the hike till it simmers down.

4. Enjoy the scenic countryside and vivid tastes with a motorbike trek from Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam. Caution, Ho Chi Minh City (formerly Saigon) is one of the most dangerous cities to drive, or walk in (https://vimeo.com/32958521).

Tokens awarded for challenges.

Back on page 15, you suggest giving 100 SnapTokens to the first 100 people to take a picture at the London Eye or 250 SnapTokens if you take a picture at the Colosseum within the next 10 minutes. I know that was just brainstorming, but I just want to voice my objection to the amount of SnapTokens that are suggested to be awarded for those tasks.

Considering it was suggested that the SnapTokens could be worth $1 after the ICO is completed, giving someone $100 or $250 for basically being in the right place at the right time is to high. I could see using right place right time "challenges" to grow app use and get the SnapTokens ball rolling, but I would think that a 10th of those proposed amounts would be plenty, especially if we are aiming for a $1 valuation right off the hop once the ICO ends.

Thanks

Edit: I downloaded the app, and it is requesting that I log in with Facebook, I don't use Facebook, when will other login options be available?
Meepospammer (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:34:10 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2018, 04:06:18 PM by Meepospammer

Some thoughts on the project.

Types of challenges I'd like to see on the app.

1. In Nicaragau, complete the overland journey from Granada to Bluefields, before boarding a boat to your destination of http://www.ensuenos-littlecornisland.com/pagesindex/english02.html on Little Corn Island. Caution, the boat ride to the island is rough, bring a barf bag.

2. Head to the Maya ruins of Tikal in Guatemala, and visit all 6 temples (http://www.tikalnationalpark.org/Tikal-Temples.html) including the fabled Temple Six, aka Temple of the Bandits. Caution, the monkeys in the trees around the park are known for throwing their feces at unsuspecting hikers below.

3. Complete the overnight trek up Volcan Acatenango (https://www.tripadvisor.ca/Attraction_Review-g295366-d1997239-Reviews-Acatenango_Volcano-Antigua_Sacatepequez_Department.html) for sunrise views of Volcan Fuego. Caution, Volcan Fuego is currently erupting (https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/913348/guatemala-volcano-update-volcan-de-fuego-eruption-antigua-latest), so you may want to put off the hike till it simmers down.

4. Enjoy the scenic countryside and vivid tastes with a motorbike trek from Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam. Caution, Ho Chi Minh City (formerly Saigon) is one of the most dangerous cities to drive, or walk in (https://vimeo.com/32958521).

Tokens awarded for challenges.

Back on page 15, you suggest giving 100 SnapTokens to the first 100 people to take a picture at the London Eye or 250 SnapTokens if you take a picture at the Colosseum within the next 10 minutes. I know that was just brainstorming, but I just want to voice my objection to the amount of SnapTokens that are suggested to be awarded for those tasks.

Considering it was suggested that the SnapTokens could be worth $1 after the ICO is completed, giving someone $100 or $250 for basically being in the right place at the right time is to high. I could see using right place right time "challenges" to grow app use and get the SnapTokens ball rolling, but I would think that a 10th of those proposed amounts would be plenty, especially if we are aiming for a $1 valuation right off the hop once the ICO ends.

Thanks

Edit: I downloaded the app, and it is requesting that I log in with Facebook, I don't use Facebook, when will other login options be available?

Challenge found on the app right now are just examples and is not limited to that.
Users need to be creative to create a mind blowing challege. User-created challenge is made for it.

App is still under development.
Other log in methods will surely come.
I will talk to the dev when will they add it since the main concern right now is adding more feautures.
Meepospammer (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:00:52 AM

Don't forget to try snapcity's demo app and leave us a feedback

How to try the demo app:

1. Download "Expo" on appstore
2. Search for SnapCity or scan the qr code here:
https://expo.io/@chelseadan/snapcity

Meepospammer (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:44:20 PM

This coming week, there will be another update in the app.
Stay tuned everyone. Keep sharing the word about snapcity
Aegean Skipper

Activity: 378
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:30:12 PM

Hi manager
Any update on the Ico?
how much are gathered up today?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: