Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:14:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Cardano replace Ethereum?  (Read 1132 times)
onesalt

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:28:49 AM

I hope it will not. I did not see the potential of it, I was not sure to invest it but did not. Then it came to these days. If one day it replaces ETH, it will be the biggest regret of mine
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:31:42 AM

well most in crypto is speculative, but I think it‘s definitely worth looking into the project and to follow. Maybe we can see a dip soon, then it would be worth to buy some, just in case.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
Welckomtome

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:32:16 AM

I am struggling to see the reasons behind the current cardano pump, I can't see any strong reason... but hey, that's how crypto works Wink
And what is there to understand, news drives the market as they want, different events affect one way or the other in the market
IamAltcoinfan

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

homt.net

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:20:43 PM

I don’t think cardano is having potentiality than ether already waves and nem/xem competing to reach ethereum position even both platforms giving high potentiality and strong team upgrading platform even the value too lesser compare to ethereum. Cardanio still new to crypto world.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
totnaksquad

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:29:31 PM

In the long run yes,but for now ADA needs to be matured first,the community will accept the fact that ADA is better  than ETH.

vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:36:17 PM

Its too early to judge if Cardona could replace Ethereum, Cardano is a young coin and still need more steady development. It's going to be though if it replaces Ethereum, Ethereum has taken a heart from the community and have the trust from it.
Windiceway

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:38:06 PM

Cardano is definitely a very promising project, but I don't think that there is might be a platform that can replace Ethereum because Ethereum has a strong community and developers.
ryangcrypto

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:45:21 PM

I think eventually if Cardano keeps progressing the way it has been it's going to be more popular than Ethereum. There's a lot of hype around Ethereum right now but lots of companies are switching from the Ethereum platform to platforms like Stellar.
leopard2
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:51:20 PM

There is a lot of hype at the moment, coins are being pumped all the time, because people are desperately looking for the "next bitcoin", the "next ethereum" et cetera

Cardano, like IOTA, is testnet quality. They are massively overpriced.

It is easy: look at the chart. If something goes up 1000 times in years, that is reasonable in crypto world

If something goes up 1000 times in months, weeks or even days, it is speculation and greater fool theory at work.  Grin

Truth is the new hatespeech.
Mr.Eddies

Activity: 90

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:05:31 PM

Do you think the price of Cardano is ok?

I think the price of Cardano is much too high. What do you think?

I think most of the features are still in development. The coins are listed only on some exchanges.

The quantum resisdent algorithm is not realy strong compared to the QRL chain.

What else any secret?
Yes, I think it was too much for one Cardano.
shinjunobi09

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:08:53 PM

For me, the ethereum is still the second best coin among out there next to the king Bitcoin. Because this is just a sudden pumped in the priced of Cardano which is why they are already speculating that it could replace or surpassed ethereum. But still, if you think through the coin which has the most potential in alternative coins is still etherium.

g.m.tyshenk

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 01:49:46 PM

I think the coin is pumped! No substance.

I don't get how ADA has achieved its market cap. It does seem like an oversold coin.
leynylaine

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:14:06 PM

There's a low possibility that Cardano will replace Ethereum since Ethereum is a famous and a strong altcoin that remains at the top of the list and I think Cardano is just lucky to be on top of the market these days.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
fenican

Activity: 1394
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:15:07 PM

No, it's a bubble. Stick with Ethereum over Cardano.
Partizanai

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:19:41 PM

Cardano is a great coin it has a great team behind it, it may be overpriced at this point but it will grow in 2018
dante golo

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:29:29 PM

I assume that etherium will stay on top of cardano anytime Because the price movement faster etherium so in the next year can automatically continue to increase in line with the number of enthusiasts who began Rely on it as a place of income In a relatively short period.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:42:49 PM

Do you think the price of Cardano is ok?

I think the price of Cardano is much too high. What do you think?

I think most of the features are still in development. The coins are listed only on some exchanges.

The quantum resisdent algorithm is not realy strong compared to the QRL chain.

What else any secret?
Since Cardano is yet to be completed then there's no one can tell if it's better then Ethereum, maybe in theory only. Even if it's already in exchanges and are pumping. As usual demand overcome supply, pumping will occur.  Grin
xiaohang07

Activity: 392
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:46:54 PM

Price wise, it is hard to tell. However, Ethereum is definitely stronger than Cardano in terms of tech. Ethereum's ecosystem is just much more matured than other platforms.

francedeni

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:55:50 PM

Price wise, it is hard to tell. However, Ethereum is definitely stronger than Cardano in terms of tech. Ethereum's ecosystem is just much more matured than other platforms.
Yes we couldnt tell all, the cardano supply is huge. But the price of cardano is increasing its value, but literally I will go for Ethereum as the best investment for me. Ethereum surely price is increasing most by next year.
mcfit84 (OP)

Activity: 68

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:29:59 PM

I hope Ripple will not replace Ethereum.

A centralized coin. The Circulating Supply is only about 38% of the total supply. Ripple can each day modify the crculation supply. This is not like Ethereum.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: