Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 02:55:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [LYM] Lympo - Monetizing sports and health data via blockchain  (Read 32964 times)
orionluckyse7en

Activity: 728
Merit: 102

3D Logo & Animated Design Services PM me ;)

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:12:09 PM

https://www.chipin.com/lympo-jordan-travers-ambassador-blockchain-fitness-app/

Saw this on surfing on the internet, I must say very good concept of an usefull app.

Awesome! We are very proud that Jordan joined. And there will be more great people joining. All the latest news on our Telegram: https://t.me/lympo. Here is a text based on an in-depth interview with Jordan Travers. You might find that interesting as well: https://medium.com/@lympo.io/2017-wasnt-just-the-year-of-the-bitcoin-blockchains-are-revolutionizing-industries-as-we-speak-243e885b546a.

Cool...I knew it. This project is unique and insteresting. I'm sure this platform will gain more positive response from public and even professionals

◥◥ 3D Logo & Animated Design ◤◤
Trusted Easy Simple Satisfactory Guaranteed
More info contact Telegram
LYMPO_health_off (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 07:20:55 PM

Interesting project, were is the bounty campaign ?

Here is our bounty: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2656310.0. Welcome to join!
LYMPO_health_off (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 07:26:07 PM

Always a smart idea to run with a smart contract, the team is very young though also really experienced for their age. Thats impressive. I hope there's heavy measures being implemented to safeguard the database which although decentralized is still subject to risk

Hey adotrulez! A spot on question. Let me quote the security measures we are planning to have in place: We believe that security is key for our users and therefore we got one of the best security experts we could find as our advisor: Hainan Hu, formerly Zalando and Sound Cloud, now Boston Consulting Group Digital Ventures: https://www.linkedin.com/in/hainan/. One of the data storage solutions we are looking at are HIPPA compliant AWS services. The other solution is developed by the former company of our advisor Dr. David Manset, Gnubila: https://www.fedehr.com/. Now, both FedEHR and HIPPA compliant AWS services are meant to be protecting electronic medical records. The information Lympo will be working with, the data from health and sports tracking apps, is not qualified to be as sensitive as medical health records, but we still prefer to use one of these solutions to make sure that in the future our users could store their medical records as well.

Our team is group of people who are hard working and want to reach the best results possible. It is not a new team gathered for this token sale only. Most of the team members have been working together for more than a year now to release www.lympo.lt, a platform to find the best personal trainer in Lithuania, currently expanding to California. This team will go on building great products and, most importantly, having the expertise in fitness, sports and health sectors which is crucial to build something really useful of our community.
LYMPO_health_off (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 07:30:15 PM

https://www.chipin.com/lympo-jordan-travers-ambassador-blockchain-fitness-app/

Saw this on surfing on the internet, I must say very good concept of an usefull app.

Awesome! We are very proud that Jordan joined. And there will be more great people joining. All the latest news on our Telegram: https://t.me/lympo. Here is a text based on an in-depth interview with Jordan Travers. You might find that interesting as well: https://medium.com/@lympo.io/2017-wasnt-just-the-year-of-the-bitcoin-blockchains-are-revolutionizing-industries-as-we-speak-243e885b546a.

Cool...I knew it. This project is unique and insteresting. I'm sure this platform will gain more positive response from public and even professionals

For sure! Our team of advisors include people from Germany, France, UK, Australia, Canada, U.S. The advisors work to promote Lympo in their countries which we believe will be great first adopters! Australia is one of the best markets for a fitness product one can imagine.
LYMPO_health_off (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 08:23:22 PM

!!! Lympo in Chipin: https://www.chipin.com/lympo-jordan-travers-ambassador-blockchain-fitness-app/ !!!

Aussie Cryptocurrency Millionaire Investor Jordan Travers Newest Ambassador for Blockchain Fitness App Lympo

"Blockchain app Lympo has announced Australian cryptocurrency millionaire and fitness guru Jordan Travers as its newest ambassador to promote and reward healthy lifestyles.

Travers, a fitness trainer, and holistic health coach made headlines at the age of 21 after he grew a $2,000 cryptocurrency Ethereum investment to $1 million. He’s also the author of wellness book – Man Alive. Keen to support the growing ecosystem of technology and uses for cryptocurrencies, the Melbourne-based personal trainer is throwing his wellness expertise behind Lympo’s innovative fitness app.

“My coach experience shows that a lot of people are not motivated to be healthy purely just to be healthy. Tangible rewards like crypto tokens is a huge game changer. This is why I believe in Lympo and look forward to my work with the Lympo Blockchain for Sports Foundation.”
BabyFacedGuy

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:48:47 PM

!!! Lympo in Chipin: https://www.chipin.com/lympo-jordan-travers-ambassador-blockchain-fitness-app/ !!!

Aussie Cryptocurrency Millionaire Investor Jordan Travers Newest Ambassador for Blockchain Fitness App Lympo

"Blockchain app Lympo has announced Australian cryptocurrency millionaire and fitness guru Jordan Travers as its newest ambassador to promote and reward healthy lifestyles.

Travers, a fitness trainer, and holistic health coach made headlines at the age of 21 after he grew a $2,000 cryptocurrency Ethereum investment to $1 million. He’s also the author of wellness book – Man Alive. Keen to support the growing ecosystem of technology and uses for cryptocurrencies, the Melbourne-based personal trainer is throwing his wellness expertise behind Lympo’s innovative fitness app.

“My coach experience shows that a lot of people are not motivated to be healthy purely just to be healthy. Tangible rewards like crypto tokens is a huge game changer. This is why I believe in Lympo and look forward to my work with the Lympo Blockchain for Sports Foundation.”

Nice... as simple look Jordan looks to be an stronger pillar to gain more readers to add on this project.
havicvotre

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:20:44 AM

Projects that combine sports and health data in the world of blockchain is a very rare project but it is this kind of project that can make people aware of the importance of sports and health. I strongly agree with the existence of such a project so it can make many people helped and can make the level of human health becomes better than the present. because in today's many people prefer to laze than to spend time to do sports to maintain health. with the presence of data from a person's health may be very helpful to know what to do to maintain his health.
maptech

Activity: 76

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:15:18 AM

Good project and good team
Just need added roadmap and exchanges in future
Wish you good luck
 Smiley
pitchblack

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:17:26 AM

Hello team ..
I' love the project because loved sports
Waiting pre sale .... Thanks
Kristensofie

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:18:54 AM

Great team and job
Waiting more updates and more success
Good luck
franss

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:36:41 PM

If Hardcap does not reach the limit, what does the team do?
Either continue the project or not
AllCoinHunter

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:42:17 PM

A very interesting project is amazing. I think if someday there is a tool that can maximize the way to get health on the human body will certainly help in health. let alone combined with being able to predict what to eat.
LYMPO_health_off (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 07:37:32 PM

Nice... as simple look Jordan looks to be an stronger pillar to gain more readers to add on this project.

Sure, Jordan is great! And you will hear more about other amazing people who are supporting this project. So, follow us in the upcoming weeks!
LYMPO_health_off (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 07:40:51 PM

Projects that combine sports and health data in the world of blockchain is a very rare project but it is this kind of project that can make people aware of the importance of sports and health. I strongly agree with the existence of such a project so it can make many people helped and can make the level of human health becomes better than the present. because in today's many people prefer to laze than to spend time to do sports to maintain health. with the presence of data from a person's health may be very helpful to know what to do to maintain his health.

Hey havicvotre! Thank you for this comment. Our goal is that people are rewarded for being healthy. We produce so much useful data using health apps and wearables, and we strongly believe, we should be rewarded for this data. At the same time, the data which our users can share with companies (and get paid for that) will allow free data flow which is restricted now and the valuable data mostly stays with one limited product.
LYMPO_health_off (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 07:42:54 PM

Good project and good team
Just need added roadmap and exchanges in future
Wish you good luck
 Smiley

Thank you maptech! You can find our roadmap here: https://lympo.io/. Regarding exchanges, we are certainly speaking to some as LYM token is a real utility token which will also be a payment method on our platform, so we want to make sure that people will be able to obtain it if they haven't done that during the token sale. I am sure that it will not be long until LYM hits exchanges.
LYMPO_health_off (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 07:45:14 PM

Hello team ..
I' love the project because loved sports
Waiting pre sale .... Thanks

Great! Join our Telegram channel if you haven't done so yet: https://t.me/lympo. You will be the first one to know about the opening date for our whitelist. The first whitelisted contributors will qualify for a 20% bonus during the pre-sale on January 23.
LYMPO_health_off (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 07:45:59 PM

Great team and job
Waiting more updates and more success
Good luck

Thank you Kristensofie
LYMPO_health_off (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 07:48:45 PM

If Hardcap does not reach the limit, what does the team do?
Either continue the project or not

Hey franss! Lympo is an existing company currently uniting 500+ fitness trainers and sports coaches on the platform to find the best personal trainer www.lympo.lt. It is currently expanding to California. Lympo will surely continue working on bringing our product to the market. Our softcap is 15% and if it is not reached, the funds will return to investors. In other case, we will use the funds gathered to speed up Lympo digital fitness wallet development and will create our ecosystem step by step.
LYMPO_health_off (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 07:51:31 PM

A very interesting project is amazing. I think if someday there is a tool that can maximize the way to get health on the human body will certainly help in health. let alone combined with being able to predict what to eat.

Thank you. This is what we believe in: users should be rewarded for being healthy and tracking this progress with an app or wearable. We are now producing all this precious data and the companies behind the products are using it to maximise their profits. With Lympo you will be able to also own that data, get rewards and actually decide yourself whom you would like to sell your data to.
LYMPO_health_off (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 07:55:36 PM

Introducing Lympo marketplace for healthy lifestyle products and services

What can you do with your LYM tokens? For example, buy healthy lifestyle products and services on the Lympo marketplace or from our partners. Find out how that works!

https://medium.com/@lympo.io/introducing-lympo-marketplace-for-healthy-lifestyle-products-and-services-fba4abaab049

"The next step in the Lympo ecosystem is to enable users to spend tokens to receive further healthy lifestyle goods and services and make in-platform purchases.
The marketplace, starting with the existing platform to find the best personal trainer, offers a variety of ways to do so:

* Getting premium features in the Lympo platform. E.g.:
      - A personal trainer can buy enhanced profile options and more exposure for their listing.
      - A user can purchase more options for their health and sports data storage on the Lympo platform, like reminders and health advice based on the data submitted.
* Everyone owning tokens will receive discounts and products offered by our partners: sports and wellness businesses, healthy food and supplement providers, etc.
* Businesses use tokens to pay for listing their products and services on the platform."
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: