Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:13:08 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [LYM] Lympo - Monetizing sports and health data via blockchain  (Read 32964 times)
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:09:27 AM

Seems this project dont have any support at all or what happened? They got only votes from just 3 voters in last Bibox voting  Shocked

https://www.bibox.com/votelist
Really ? come on man you should join at telegram group at there a lot people supporting LYMPO Project. The team already have a lot partnership. You should join at telegram group and see at there by your self

But they had only vote from 3 people in last Bibox voting. it shows that people lost interest to this project...  or why people not voted for Lympo?
AndoLeone

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:26:55 AM

I like the idea of ​​the Lympo project. Currently, the sports industry is very developed and is supported all over the world. You can monitor your physical condition  and Lympo will reward you for it. I myself go in for sports and this project is interesting to me.
Salesin

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:30:37 PM

The product is good, let's see if the consumers and users will use it.
pangu

Activity: 2786
Merit: 599

CoinMetro

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:28:07 PM

Weekly Reddit Challenge Part 5 💥

This week's task: give us your best nutrition tipps. What are your best bio hacking strategies to make you feel good? To really get the most out of yourself it is important to eat healthy. A good balance consists of training and healthy food. So, in order to that - what are your best recipes for a Healthy Trainings Success? Bonus: give us some yummy selfmade Food-Fotos :-)

We will evaluate again the best three ones and going to announce them at the end. The winners will receive 500 LYM!

https://www.reddit.com/r/LYMPO/comments/8zkn6o/weekly_reddit_challenge_part_5

CoinMetro - Way Beyond the Best Crypto Exchange | 24/7 Live Support
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1231

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:36:02 PM

But they had only vote from 3 people in last Bibox voting. it shows that people lost interest to this project...  or why people not voted for Lympo?

Lympo already very long vote at Bibox at first vote they offering 5M Lympo Reward but we lost at that Vote at 4 Place. Whent i see now the reason only 4 Vote because Lympo not offering Reward for each vote thats why people not voting. Dont worry we already have a lot exchange
onemillionusd99

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:13:29 PM

I am going to keep working out for the Lympo challenge, but have been pretty disappointed with the community so far. Would really like to see more people interested in the actual project - including the Lympo employees themselves. All price talk and not enough about exercise which I thought was the point of the project. I made one excercise message here and it gets deleted... Lympo price will go up if the rest of the market does, guys need to be patient. But Lympo will completely fail if there is no supported project, if it is about excercise, stay focused on that project. Stop worrying about price until you have a product.
ryzaadit
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:32:36 PM

I am going to keep working out for the Lympo challenge, but have been pretty disappointed with the community so far. Would really like to see more people interested in the actual project - including the Lympo employees themselves. All price talk and not enough about exercise which I thought was the point of the project. I made one excercise message here and it gets deleted... Lympo price will go up if the rest of the market does, guys need to be patient. But Lympo will completely fail if there is no supported project, if it is about excercise, stay focused on that project. Stop worrying about price until you have a product.
Some people talk about price because the APP its still on development maybe we can get a true member after the APP Lympo launching to the public dont worry my friend.
past_ale

Activity: 364
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:37:18 PM

This is a very interesting project, sport and health, it is relevant at all times, I think the team will soon achieve success.
pangu

Activity: 2786
Merit: 599

CoinMetro

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:34:20 PM

Here are the winners of the Weekly Reddit Challenge #4:
https://old.reddit.com/r/LYMPO/comments/8zviej/weekly_reddit_challenge_winners_part_4

CoinMetro - Way Beyond the Best Crypto Exchange | 24/7 Live Support
AndoLeone

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:23:17 AM

Lympo is a good project.They showed themselves very well and quickly in the initial stage of the project. And in the road map, news is expected in quarter 3. In now the coin shows good growth. I hope that the team will work on schedule in the road map.
LYMPO_health_off (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 12:58:38 PM

Lympo continues to gain recognition in Asia with an exclusive interview in Coin Tokyo with Lympo CSO Tadas Maurukas, discussing Lympo use cases, partnerships, earning LYM and much more.

Read it in Japanese
damberg

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:08:53 PM

Some people talk about price because the APP its still on development maybe we can get a true member after the APP Lympo launching to the public dont worry my friend.

Yes, They shouldn't worry. After developments are done, the price will rise undoubtedly. This token will attract many new investors. The price has risen about 20% in the past 24 hours. If bitcoin continue to rise, Lympo is much more profitable than bitcoin and many other tokens.

Price talks usually kill Reddit discussion (or should I say every discussion?). The true community is surrounded around the product, not a price of the token, and I think that Lympo will soon create very strong community of sport enthusiasts.  Wink Price is simply nonpersistent.
afterstorm
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:06:24 PM

You can eead about Lympo recognition in Asia in this exclusive interview in Coin Tokyo with Lympo CSO Tadas Maurukas, discussing Lympo use cases, partnerships, earning LYM and much more.https://bit.ly/2NqD3mO
ryzaadit
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:12:40 PM

Yeah more and more LYMPO try to attract more investore to around the wolrd, keep going to do this Ada Jonuse. Really happy the team always working hard every weeks. I hope Lympo can get listed at Asia Market ( Indodax ). If you see at Indodax exchange STQ get the most high volume by Indodax by coinmarketcap
ibiznes
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:48:25 PM

Team is excellent. Advisors are strong. Interesting concept of fitness with blockchain. Good luck.
afterstorm
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:23:24 PM

Lympo is entering the Turkish market! We are glad to announce that on July 29 a Lympo meet-up will be held in Turkey, Istanbul, to present Lympo to local investors.
More information in Turkish👉 https://bit.ly/2NwLLzU
ryzaadit
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:22:58 PM

Lympo is entering the Turkish market! We are glad to announce that on July 29 a Lympo meet-up will be held in Turkey, Istanbul, to present Lympo to local investors.
Its really entering Turkish Market or just some blockchain conversation and Ada Jonuse invited to speeking about Lympo at there. Hope they succes with the meet up
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:48:37 PM

Its really entering Turkish Market or just some blockchain conversation and Ada Jonuse invited to speeking about Lympo at there. Hope they succes with the meet up

It's a very good development to explain the development of this great project. I am very interested.
semsyor

Activity: 365
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:55:03 PM

Some impressions of Sungmin Kim, Lympo Asia Business Manager, from Blockchain Week Official Meetup
https://www.reddit.com/r/LYMPO/comments/90x4z5/some_impressions_of_sungmin_kim_lympo_asia/
datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:56:21 PM

You need to tap the toe in the water everywhere you can. You can't always expect every action to result in a lot of business, but you need to start somewhere.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: