Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:14:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [RE-ANN][FARM] FARMcoin (DAO) - Multi mining share  (Read 1075 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
FARMCOIN.eu (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:34:42 AM

in next 12 months reward increased +84% ??
is it for sure , or according to , e.g eth price ? im mining myself and it wont reach that high profitability except on eth price increase that mean im hodling all the coin till sell time and paying electric with my lifesaving lol
That is exactly why it is better to mine with us, you don't need to worry about any mining costs such as electricity bills.
Reaching this high percentage might be impossible for a private miner, when you mine for yourself e.g at home but it is possible with us. Why? By mining together we combine not only eth but also POS, bitcoin mining, solaris, masternode...  plus we cover all the costs.
For example, if 1000 people bought different miners, combined all the rewards and spent maximum 30% on upgrading the miners, by cooperating like this they would be able to reach higest income.
skadi06

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:13:10 AM

Idea of this project is lock hashing power in ERC20 ? If so then this could be very good start of very perpective coin ?

FARM coin will be covered with Hardware ? Am I right ?

If We buy your coin can We ask for refund ?
Im just thinking i will buy 1000 coins and you use this money to buy Hardware. 30 % of profit will be used for upgrades and in 1 year time i will have profit and almoust double in hashing power. I get it But can I ask for refund after 1 year ? Lets say you buy 1 miner for my money and If i ask for refund will i get just initial miner(1) Or equal to current FARM hashing power ? (1+0,84)
Thank you
FARMCOIN.eu (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:22:21 AM

Idea of this project is lock hashing power in ERC20 ? If so then this could be very good start of very perpective coin ?

Im just thinking i will buy 1000 coins and you use this money to buy Hardware. 30 % of profit will be used for upgrades and in 1 year time i will have profit and almoust double in hashing power. I get it But can I ask for refund after 1 year ? Lets say you buy 1 miner for my money and If i ask for refund will i get just initial miner(1) Or equal to current FARM hashing power ? (1+0,84)
Thank you

We offer the refund to our initial investors only. If you ask for refund after a year or so you will recive the miners worth the price of current hashing power, but your FARM coins will be taken down and you are going to have to mine on your own.
skadi06

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:37:35 AM

Thank you

We offer the refund to our initial investors only. If you ask for refund after a year or so you will recive the miners worth the price of current hashing power, but your FARM coins will be taken down and you are going to have to mine on your own.

Do We have Any Proof that you will not Run away ? I like it coz We  should have most profitable combination in mining and stacking and for unlimited time. This all seems to be too good to be truth. And If it is real then inicial investors will be really happy. Right ?
FARMCOIN.eu (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:38:16 PM

Thank you

Do We have Any Proof that you will not Run away ? I like it coz We  should have most profitable combination in mining and stacking and for unlimited time. This all seems to be too good to be truth. And If it is real then inicial investors will be really happy. Right ?

The only proof for now is our word as we swear to be a good, honest company with great prospects but after we finish setting up our warehouse there will be the address and every Investor, every FARM Holder is more than welcome to come and see it. We will be uploading some photos as well.
dimon01

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:31:09 PM

Failures with fraud companies gave a powerful incentive! When are you planning to associate all wallets?
FARMCOIN.eu (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:59:44 PM

Failures with fraud companies gave a powerful incentive! When are you planning to associate all wallets?
At this moment we are setting up our warehouse and we are waitingfor the ordered equipment while there are many legal stuff we are currently arranging.  We can not give you the exact wallets association's date at this moment but we will share it once we start mining.
marilouadrie

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:06:51 PM

Do you plan to only use ETH, or are you going to accept other currencies in the future?
FARMCOIN.eu (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:34:39 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2018, 03:01:18 PM by FARMCOIN.eu

Do you plan to only use ETH, or are you going to accept other currencies in the future?
We use bitcoin as well, but we might accept other currencies.
FARMCOIN.eu (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:35:21 PM

First mining rig is working XEVAN 25MH/s. Solaris

We are preparing for the next order, 19xGPU.

More updates next week.
FARMCOIN.eu (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:43:34 PM

Guys, we have made some changes on our website.
Klick the link and check out our new design.
https://www.farmcoin.eu
Thanks  Smiley
FARMCOIN.eu (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:45:26 PM

Everyone, we have some interesting news.
We have started to mine Argo, any thoughts about it?
FARMCOIN.eu (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:27:56 PM

Here is our reddit account, you can find some interesting informations there so please make sure to check it

https://www.reddit.com/r/FarmCoin/

Best regards,
Farm Team.
Mrtree420

Activity: 93
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:42:51 PM

You want 1300 ETH in "donations" without showing ANY kind of real information and some bot like replies. This looks like scam to me. Talking about warehouses that people can visit but your selling tokens as donations? Is it just me or does anyone else find all this kind or off a bit? Just my thoughts or maybe am the crazy one. I try to keep an open mind.   
FARMCOIN.eu (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:11:55 AM

You want 1300 ETH in "donations" without showing ANY kind of real information and some bot like replies. This looks like scam to me. Talking about warehouses that people can visit but your selling tokens as donations? Is it just me or does anyone else find all this kind or off a bit? Just my thoughts or maybe am the crazy one. I try to keep an open mind.   
I'm not exactly sure why are you saying that we aren't giving any real informations, have you checked our website? Twitter? Reddit? Facebook?
We created the Donation Phase to encourage people to invest, we wanted to let them pay a little bit less for start, just so that they could see if FARM really works and decide whether or not they want to invest more. We already have people who are happy with us, they recived the first profits payments and we've been in touch with them all the time, letting them know about all the changes and upgrades. When you're talking about keeping the open mind, please do some research first, we are doing our best to prove we're not a scam. Cheers
Mrtree420

Activity: 93
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:09:45 PM

I have. Just seems a bit off to me with the returns you are promising. 1 million usd (atm eth price) in "Donation Phase" what would be the need for the ICO? That would be more then enough to get a mining field let alone a farm started. Maybe am just a skeptical asshole. Best of luck   
FARMCOIN.eu (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:57:24 AM

I have. Just seems a bit off to me with the returns you are promising. 1 million usd (atm eth price) in "Donation Phase" what would be the need for the ICO? That would be more then enough to get a mining field let alone a farm started. Maybe am just a skeptical asshole. Best of luck   
We want FARM to be as massive as possible, our goal might seem to be a bit high, but that's because we aim high. We will see how it's going, maybe after setting up the first warehouse we will build another one, maybe not. Anyways we are hoping for the best. Thank you.
FARMCOIN.eu (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:07:22 AM

Yesterday we had a meeting with a lawyer.
We found out that it is impossible for us to register FARMvoin as a legal company for now.
Do not worry, that doesn't mean we don't want to do that.
There is no law about cryptocurrencies in Slovakia yet, therefore nothing we do is illegal. The government has stated that they are working on legalizing cryptocurrencies but we don't know how long before they're ready.
FARMCOIN.eu (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:41:32 AM

Guys, check out our updated White Paper!
Click the link  https://www.farmcoin.eu/white-paper.html

Also we have our first Masternode working very well and we will be getting more soon.

Don't forget to follow us on Twitter!
Annieluvyou

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:56:59 AM

Giving an access to mining by implementing mining contract sound promising for everyone who wish to start mining.
Or for everyone that already did some mining in the past.
I think it will at least making the work a little bit simpler.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: