Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:42:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is not Money, is Faith  (Read 870 times)
Anies_Sandi

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:59:32 PM

I agree "Bitcoin is not money" because the price is fluktuative, we can't predict the value of bitcoin. For me, bitcoin as same as trading shares, sometimes our prediction can be true and sometimes wrong. But, in my opinion play bitcoin give more advantages rather than disadvantages. Bitcoin is new era in the trading. Using it more simple rather than use money, for example bitcoin saved in 'wallet' and only need wifi/internet we can transfer our bitcoin to another people without bringing it (like money, can u imagine if we want to take 1btc into the money, its really much money)
But i disagree that bitcoin as a faith, but it is like a trust and lucky. If we trust in bitcoin and we are lucky person, our fate can be better because of the effect of bitcoin  Grin

bitcoin is digital money but not real money, and bitcoin is only used as a very promising business, and if a business is well executed and produces bitcoin then the project will be successful and well developed. so any business that uses bitcoin, such as investing and building a well-lived project will be profitable.
Carmen01

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:01:20 PM

All you need to do are hardwork here then don't think anything about bitcoin like if it's good or bad but the benefits of it then if you have problem in crypto you can just leave,Faith or anything like that are nothing to help others here in forum so always do good post and always focus on future and try to do hardwork day by day here to earn good for you future OP.

taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:38:20 PM

Bitcoin originally introduced as money. But now it is more popular as an asset or tool of investment. As a currency bitcoin is not popular though it is easy to operate, transaction charges and transaction speed both are less. Bitcoin has showed through its price, that it a best and highest return giving investment. Bitcoin investors have faith and trust in their investments. Even after ban from many countries these investors continued their trust. And bitcoin also given them good return on their investments.
jirene21

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:50:48 PM

I think we should not value Bitcoin by Money, but by faith. Just hold and let it change the world.

can i ask why aren't you at church? you want faith then trust your god to give you money to live. will it happen ? nope you will just starve and die nothing will happen at the end you will just know that your faith is the thing that destroyed you. and faith is never true because you came to bitcoin because you know that the price constantly increase don't be a hypocrite. if you ever want to be like that just go and be Jesus yourself be a saint. no one will wager something if he knows he will lose.

UsernameBitcoin

Activity: 530
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:58:59 PM

I think we should not value Bitcoin by Money, but by faith. Just hold and let it change the world.

can i ask why aren't you at church? you want faith then trust your god to give you money to live. will it happen ? nope you will just starve and die nothing will happen at the end you will just know that your faith is the thing that destroyed you. and faith is never true because you came to bitcoin because you know that the price constantly increase don't be a hypocrite. if you ever want to be like that just go and be Jesus yourself be a saint. no one will wager something if he knows he will lose.

You know there isn't just curches right?

People with faith also go to not only Churches, but Mosques, Synagogoes, Temples, etc.

Churches are manily used by Christians and there are also Muslims, Jews, Hindus etc. that worship and practice their beliefs in other structures like the ones mentioned above. Just saying.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
ngefek berat

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:05:52 PM

Bitcoin is one of the moneymakers that should be utilized as best as possible by someone in putting faith and belief in self to try to be patient In order to facilitate all the problems become lighter and anticipate the loss.
Tanu10

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:01:36 PM

Money is most optimal when it is fixed in value just as commerce is facilitated when we have fixed weights and measures.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:20:48 PM

Well, for me, Bitcoin is a faith that you're believing that it is a Real money and this digits will change the world in terms of Economics. I have my faith that Bitcoin is money and it will helps me to reach my goals in life. I already earn money because of Bitcoin and i want to support Bitcoin by spreading my knowledge to other people because bitcoin is money.
ahiaba.john@yahoo.com

Activity: 365

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:31:03 PM

Bitcoin is money because it is used in the same way other currencies are used to transact businesses. What make bitcoin supper or different from other is that it is a decentralized currency and its value is much more higher than what other are. It operation require internet only which  is another aspect that make it unique as compare to other.

fatema

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:23:27 AM

Bitcoin is not just money, Bitcoin is the wealth and so on. This will help you specially in the present and the future. So I do not see this as just a coin in my life. Because people can make life different from the money they earn from it. It can change your life once you have enough knowledge about trade and trade. That's why Bitcoin will have to believe in it.
akihiko

Activity: 43

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:27:17 AM

What do you mean by this? Please elaborate your meaning. Faith should not be involved on this. Bitcoim is a currency that used around the world. It is monetary. Has a value. Used as a medium for most transaction.
gwapo.zylle

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:32:41 AM

I agree on you, wlin order to earn value it first and have faith so that you will be able to earn money and that is the great techniques for everyones good. Having faith is not difficult if you really believe on it. Bitcoin is really good in earnings and saving for the future usage. Love bitcoin because it can change a life style of everyone.
Doy17

Activity: 49

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:35:07 AM

yes because bitcoin is a virtual money in the form of gold
codpku

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:38:23 AM

Yap
Im agree with you
Bitcoin was faith
Faith to believe that bitcoin change our life, faith to give us more money to make us work in smart way

freesia_pnp888

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:06:16 PM

saying is easier than doing Tongue
lisasteca

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:12:53 PM

Many argue that the BTC is not a currency but trust, however, if we think of the modern monetary dynamics on both the euro and the dollar front, fiat currency is pure trust too.
Name: Claudio

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:17:16 PM

It's a kind of money with faith on it, faith that we believe that it will soon be approved and accepted globally  and money that we can use also to purchased things...
Rinzo

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:09:37 PM

the way you is bitcoin is all about perspective. how do you see money? if gold, diamond etc money to you? for me, anything of value/worth is money. is bitcoin valuable and of worth? yes, it is so bitcoin is money
harbin55

Activity: 615
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:19:11 PM

To my own opinion I can say that bitcoin is money and faith because this is the two things that you needed to be successful in this kind of business.
In short you have a faith to your decisions also in terms of business because this is the way that you will earn an income or profit in this business.
Lyne01

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:23:28 PM

Bitcoin is an investment, a currency which means money is involve. How could we regard it as faith well in fact, it is created or developed as a currency. Yes, there is faith that it may top the world as a currency but not solely as faith.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: