Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:17:58 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is not Money, is Faith  (Read 870 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:48:39 PM

I think we should not value Bitcoin by Money, but by faith. Just hold and let it change the world.

Bitcoin is cryptocurrency, currency is money so in other words bitcoin is money. What are you thinking when you are saying that bitcoin shouldn't be valued as money? It has value and it can be a medium of transaction so all of us are free to use it as a money for buying things online. And with what you mean by faith is all about on how you'll just hold for long term since your main vision is just hold and change not mainly the world but your life.
Nhebu

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:49:47 PM

]
Bitcoin is monwy and not faith because, though you may faith but you can't spend it but you can spend bitcoin.Faith is something you can not see but believe it exist, faith is something you can not control but controls you and faith is a spiritual thing. We can see and monitor bitcoin as it rows on our screen. Therefore I disagree that bitcoin is not money but faith.
What he trying to say is that, we must not make bitcoin as valuable thing but have faith with bitcoin. Existence of bitcoin is unusual, maybe one of this day it will fade. The point is, either it is money or not, we must trust bitcoin because it somehow useful for us people. Faith also is not just to spiritual thing, it can also be a trust to any person or thing.
melted349

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:52:06 PM

I think we should not value Bitcoin by Money, but by faith. Just hold and let it change the world.

Bitcoin is cryptocurrency, currency is money so in other words bitcoin is money. What are you thinking when you are saying that bitcoin shouldn't be valued as money? It has value and it can be a medium of transaction so all of us are free to use it as a money for buying things online. And with what you mean by faith is all about on how you'll just hold for long term since your main vision is just hold and change not mainly the world but your life.

exactly cause we valued bitcoin as a money there is nothing wrong with that if we take that currency in a very special way of treating this as a money cause this was been what we have been experiencing of, so we can value bitcoin as a money.
mickeybuddy27

Activity: 429
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:53:23 PM

Bitcoin represents a certain price but faith is what gives it its value, so if you keep faith in them and make many more people trust you can make bitcoin reach the highest you can imagine.

Bitcoin is money that can use in different transactions. Having faith to gain bitcoin in many ways that we know to reach our goal in life. Bitcoin is one way to become success and you have what we want. Bitcoin is not something to praise to show your faith on it. It gives hope to everyone who are unemployed.

richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:55:16 PM

Bitcoin represents a certain price but faith is what gives it its value, so if you keep faith in them and make many more people trust you can make bitcoin reach the highest you can imagine.

Many people are now believe on bitcoin and this can be a good reason for the price to go even higher. Bitcoin is a digital currency that runs by people who believe on its technology, keep spreading the news about bitcoin and yeah, we can reach everything.
rexter

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:58:49 PM

I think it is also faith if we have no faith about Bitcoin why we are her spending time infront of our monitor researching more about cryptocurrency finding more good project to invest so that we can earn more Bitcoin and convert it to fiat currency.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:09:51 PM

I do not think that's the right thing. In fact bitcoin is a thing that has value and it is very related to money. If you say that bitcoin price by faith then it is a less precise statement. Let's see how bitcoin has so far developed, bitcoin always pay attention to value in every development.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:10:52 PM

Bitcoin is a currency, bitcoin was created for that purpose, but because of the limited value and the repeating demand, people now hold it as investment, and since there are a lot of story about how  people become successful with bitcoin, but something that people need to realize, bitcoin is a volatility currency, use a clear mind to play, there will be a chance the bubble will burst, bitcoin is a high risk investment, hold with caution
william8829

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:17:49 PM

I believe in the faith part.  I respectfully disagree with the just hold part.

Faith is important in decision making.  Once you have decided what actions to take you then have faith in them.  I am using faith the same why I use trust.  If you do not trust your decision you may hesitate or even get stuck in a certain situation.

After investigating Bitcoin I liked it but I felt it was prudent to wait to see if the project would gain momentum or would it disappear.  Since the former happened I have invested and I trust(have faith) my decision.

I believe it is important for the community to use Bitcoin as a currency or the developers may allow Bitcoin to stay as a Gold like commodity(what is most resembles now).
brampower

Activity: 327
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:21:03 AM

How will faith change the world,blind faith has always ruined the world,so be careful what you wish for,since i see bitcoin as money i do not have a second opinion regarding that and since it is not just a currency but an investment opportunity,the possibilities are many when it comes to bitcoin and so is the reason it excites me.
rphk

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:05:55 AM

you cannot consider faith with bitcoin , word faith is different , it may be with anything , but as per your view it shows that you have more trust on bitcoin, if bitcoin gives good return can tell it may faith for you , but what you will do if it bitcoin value goes down. so in total bitcoin trusty coin that is crypto money  in crypto world, but faith can  be on anything which holds you up.

_____________________EBCOIN_____________________      █ █   WHITEPAPER  █ █     JOIN TOKEN SALE  >  Feb 1st, 2018 - Feb 14th, 2018
The Best Gift for Travelers           ◢◢      Your Gateway to a $60 Billion Dollar Global Market      ◤◤
▬▬▬▬                FACEBOOK                 TWITTER                 SLACK                 MEDIUM                 TELEGRAM               ▬▬▬▬
shinjunobi09

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:08:53 AM

It is not some kind of religion or cult I would rather say to put your trust because after all if you are investing into something you are putting your trust into it, I think faith might be a little more exaggerated it is not like bitcoin is a work of miracle or God or something like that. Because it is still a work or business for others here.

JRDuran

Activity: 145
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:09:32 AM

Investment is the best thing illustration for you to understand that bitcoin does not involve any religious terminology. If that so we can conclude that bitcoin is religion which is actually not.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:11:20 AM

exactly cause we valued bitcoin as a money there is nothing wrong with that if we take that currency in a very special way of treating this as a money cause this was been what we have been experiencing of, so we can value bitcoin as a money.

Many are treating it already as money and fully dedicated their lives to it. Have you ever read that article that a man gambled and sold his house for bitcoin and fully invested to it together with his family. Not only a currency but also an investment. Every single thing that has valuable use and can be a medium of exchange it can be treated as money and you can also have faith on it.
lyks15

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:25:49 AM

Money and faith is connected. Bitcoin is money but it can be faith because money is hope for all us. Bitcoin can change the world because it can lessen unemployment and reduce poverty. But we can say that bitcoin is gambling also, I have a friend who sold his motorcycle and his gadgets to invest at bitcoin. Bitcoin is very risky so be sure of the steps what you are doing.You need to have faith in God not in bitcoin or in money,to guide you in your way. Have faith and invest wisely.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:30:00 AM

Really? Faith in math and cryptography based currency? Its as far from faith as anything could be.
People believe in little green aliens, in spaghetti monsters or in people moving on water . Whatever grind their gears :|. I believe in facts, not fairy tailes or delusions, idont believe in santa claus, i believe in math.
X2PR8888

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:33:49 AM

I think bitcoin is mostly money simply because it stores monetary value and can be used to purchase a lot of commodoties like paying of utilities, buying online items, or even booking rooms at a hotel.  I say it is mostly money because whatever bitcoin you have equates to something concrete and tangible when encashed or pulled out from the system.  Whereas faith, it's intangible but if you think about it, bitcoin is so as we do not have an item that denotes its value other than what it currently stands in the market.  Bitcoin would be money then but appears as faith in that sense.  You have to have faith and believe that its value becomes higher so that whatever faith you have in store would be equated to actual money.

⊗ eBit Payment ⊗
24 NOVEMBER 2017 TOKEN SALE

[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2440198.0
Powerman001

Activity: 510

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:40:51 AM

yes, that's right. We do not know what will happen in the future. by having bitcoin and believing that bitcoin will change our finances it will be better than us no effort whatsoever. bitcoin is an investment that can profit can also be a loss. learn how to invest bitcoin so we always fortune to invest in bitcoin.
mudsadji

Activity: 64

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:44:47 AM

i think Bitcoin is money, it can bring us benfits.
christian07

Activity: 265
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:57:36 AM

No it's money and that's really big,you talk about faith but crypto is not like that because it's more on strategy to buy and sell,you can say all you want in bitcoin but crypto is crypto,past is past,future is future so all you have to do are buy and sell then always wait or hold that's all i can say about this digital currency in crypto. and you need to take the risk.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: