Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:35:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is not Money, is Faith  (Read 870 times)
deloreswest

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:29:41 PM

I think we should not value Bitcoin by Money, but by faith. Just hold and let it change the world.
i do think its a revolutionary and bitcoin do will change the world. It makes cryptocurrency exist and ico become the fastest way to fund money even though many scam related on ico. Bitcoin for sure will increasing and its good for very long term investment.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
bitcoinrunners001

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:34:27 PM

Putting everything in bitcoin would be so risky.Strategies and observations then we could somehow play it safe.It is just about your fate if your really destined to go down.Everything on it will be base on our decision.Whatever we decide today could create a big deal in our future.Some people say that if we have bitcoins then we should hold them.Investing in bitcoin will lead us more profits.
Guryon_master

Activity: 384
Merit: 12

Student Coin

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:39:39 PM

I think we should not value Bitcoin by Money, but by faith. Just hold and let it change the world.
We don't need faith in bitcoin we need timing and a strong hand to go into success.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram◂[/center
Theo222

Activity: 449
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:44:57 PM

Well, for me is money but I'd have faith in the developers in charge ... at least the manage to fix very well the fees issue.
they need to fix the fees issues every transaction that can be made.

for me bitcoin is a money but its digital not like our traditional money or money that we can handle.
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:46:58 PM

Bitcoin made a revolution in world which is still going. It is actually happening without pain and victims. We can call bitcoin as money based on faith, because of only our faith makes bitcoin so expensive and powerful today.
Gila uang

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:00:47 PM

and here you are right! it's a security, not money. money can be called other crypto projects, and bitcoin - this is something else!

I think there is no value in something that can not function as a medium of payment.
Currently it is still a currency though expensive to use.
well you can call whatever bitcoin you like if it helps you sleep at night
but that does not change the true nature and purpose of bitcoin that will become money and if it fails to become a currency then it is tantamount to dying.
zeref dragneel

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:02:34 PM

well actually its not money from this way but from many ways its money...
well time changes its quality.like if you buy it km a time where it increases too soon..then that will be money but if you invest here and hold for a long time then that will be faith!
TrevorSmith

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:03:05 PM

I think that bitcoin is both, money and faith and if you don't have faith you shouldn't even invest in bitcoin.
sabihanazir

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:04:25 PM

In my opinion bitcoin is faith and aslo money too.     it is the combination of money and faith. We invested in bitcoin, for not only faith,  but also to earn good profits.  It is digital money besides we can send this virtual money anytime anywhere in the world.
qwerty12

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:09:52 PM

Cheesy Cheesy
Well... everyone has their own perception of bitcoin, however many people with different perceptions of bitcoin. some people claim that bitcoin is faith, passion, maybe even some say bitcoin is their soul.
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:15:50 PM

If you want to join bitcoin then you must have the faith and trust on this kind of technology being introduced in the digital world, the importance of this bitcoin , has proven already by the people who invest and members of the bitcoin community,   In other side of bitcoin it is cpnsidered currency , so as to money because money is a currency and bitcoin is also a kind of currency but only it is circulating in the digital world.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
cooobb

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:18:29 PM

Actually true for today
BTC has always been and still is the thing of future. People invest in what it's going to become, and still it's only a project for most users.
ELEL_ELEL

Activity: 177

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:22:16 PM

Yes l beleive bitcoin is about your faith to have money because through your faith you can get whatever you ask for. My faith is about to prosper because God said his plan is not to harm me but to prosper me. So l will keep on hoping until I succeed. I will meet all my dreams come true through bitcoin.
Innuend0

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:37:04 PM

some people believe it will worth millions
bitcoinposts

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:41:10 PM

Bitcoin is religion more than a faith it is people believe all together bitcoin is like a fundamental right to hold and experience bitcoin
Gynjorn24

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:59:12 PM

for me, its 50/50, you invest in it and at the same time you put faith on your coins. crypto is so risky, and every risk requires a lot of faith. have faith in crypto and let it make everyone rich!
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 04:08:40 PM

Yes definitely it's not just the Bitcoin but every currency out there is based on the faith and trust. Everything in this world has some value just because some people believe that it has that value otherwise things are worthless. When it comes to Bitcoin, the amount of faith and system of Trust is something different than the traditional methods of creating and sharing values. It is happening for the first time in the history of mankind that we are able to trust the unknown group of people more than the familiar faces and that's what Bitcoin is all about. It is different than centralised money monitoring system and that makes it more secure and accessible for everyone across the globe.
alfs75

Activity: 392

platform for everyday business

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:26:45 PM

Will you have a good point about the value  and meaning of bitcoin into this digital currency world,thats its not only we talking about money,but by also in faith that  by believing into bitcoin,to change our world and lifestyle in life,actualy sometimes i call this bitcoin in my own as a achiever of our dreams,and future savers because every people who become part of this bitcoiner community,they changes there life from nothing to have something now.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
adpinbr

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:42:07 PM

I think it can be both. Money because bitcoin is created to be a currency and to be a form investment and an asset. But this won't exist without faith. If you don't believe that bitcoin has the capacity to do these things then bitcoin cannot be a currency,an investment or even an asset.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Glydel1999

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:46:48 PM

Actually bitcoin is a money and faith in a way that the company of bitcoin is helpful and useful to the investors that wants to gain a good enough amount of income or profit to support their financial needs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: