Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 03:30:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Verge (XVG) Should I Buy?  (Read 273 times)
btcforever2018 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:52:05 AM

I have so fund. I want to invest any of cryptocurrency. Not understand what should I buy? I do some research but confuse Verge (XVG) Should I Buy?
wilberthh

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:58:51 AM

XVG's price is dropping real hard right now. But personally I think this is the right time to buy it. Wrath Protocol is not a hoax and will happen soon. With that, I'm sure the price of XVG will rise even further. I'm not a good trader, but I suggest you to do your own research before investing on it. Goodluck!
Red_Sanford

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:53:04 AM

No verge is a shit coin. If you want a privacy coin buy monero its on sale right now and will be on the ledger before the end of Spring. When that happens you can expect the price to shoot up.

TRAVELCHAIN
  Make a trip of your dreams!   
▄██▄███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███████▄██▄
▀██▀█████████▄░░░░░░░░░▄█████████▀██▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▄░░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▀░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
=
  SmartTravelling ecosystem 
[ Twitter ]   [ Facebook ]   [ Medium ]
▬▬▬  [ Website ]   [ Whitepaper ]  ▬▬▬
[ Instagram ]   [ Telegram ]   [ Youtube ]

km4700ruda

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:02:36 AM

No verge is a shit coin. If you want a privacy coin buy monero its on sale right now and will be on the ledger before the end of Spring. When that happens you can expect the price to shoot up.

Obviously a shit coin, it went from 2 cents to 27 cents each, and now it is touching $0,11 again, this coin is a real shit, i dont know why there is still people buying it.

Just pure hype, dont buy it
soname12

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:06:34 AM

I have so fund. I want to invest any of cryptocurrency. Not understand what should I buy? I do some research but confuse Verge (XVG) Should I Buy?
I have seen the XVG on CMC I found the market capitalization in 24 hours so I think this is a good option because the XVG price is dump here will be the opportunity for you if you want to invest in it.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
crypto_Julian

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 07:41:31 AM

I'm not sure either about XVG. It's up over 1000% percent this year which is great. However, if you believe in the tech then now is definitely a good time to buy. I'm thinking about it .  Grin
lakimens

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:06:36 AM

Verge might not be the best privacy coin, but it sure will launch once Wraith is released. They said they'll release it before new year.
Another good privacy coin is Zer(ZER). It's still under the radar, but had recently started to grow.
If you want to invest in something else, invest in NAGA.
The one in my signature is s good ICO, already has a working product.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Arkitekt

Activity: 129
Merit: 5

to da mooon

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:10:31 AM

It boils down to whether or not you believe in XVG or not. Do you believe the developers ae going to release Wraith as scheduled before the end of 2017? If so, then this is a probably a good entry point, it's over -50% from the peak so if Wraith is released this would probably be on of ur last platforms to hop onto.

Personally, i was just posting this elsewhere, i sold 80% of my xvg stack today which was very very nice lol. The 20% it really doesnt matter if i lose it so i shall hodl that and see the potential wraith release through. Win Win In my scenario. You have to assess your risk very carefully.
iroxx57

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:23:42 AM

Best privacy coin.
MrMaxwell

Activity: 71
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:31:24 AM

Scam coin. Devs can't even produce a decent working wallet after YEARS in development.

It is just an open source (this means no budget for devs or marketing) Doge clone.

John McAfee's twitter account was hacked, and this means he NEVER endorsed Verge.

IMO, just another pump and dump scam.

Buy ETN. You will make good money on that.
rafter_01

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 08:51:09 AM

Scam coin. Devs can't even produce a decent working wallet after YEARS in development.

It is just an open source (this means no budget for devs or marketing) Doge clone.

John McAfee's twitter account was hacked, and this means he NEVER endorsed Verge.

I think you have your facts completely twisted. Mcafee's account was hacked but only for a day. (The coin that was endorsed when his account was hacked was TRON).

He endorsed and advertised XVG a few days ago and he's a big fan as he's intellectual enough to know that this coin has potential.

XVG is an awesome coin that is more secure and has lower fees than other privacy coins so not sure why you're calling it a pump and dump coin? Odd.

Only thing i can agree with you is about ETN but the rest was nonsense.

I would suggest buying XVG now.
tuiputui

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:43:34 AM

I think you have your facts completely twisted. Mcafee's account was hacked but only for a day. (The coin that was endorsed when his account was hacked was TRON).

He endorsed and advertised XVG a few days ago and he's a big fan as he's intellectual enough to know that this coin has potential.

XVG is an awesome coin that is more secure and has lower fees than other privacy coins so not sure why you're calling it a pump and dump coin? Odd.

Only thing i can agree with you is about ETN but the rest was nonsense.

I would suggest buying XVG now.

Yes but he never said Verge 15$... that was a photoshop+ fake accounts from the Verge kidy community... He said possible 0.15$ in the long term.....
https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/946052577539579906

caisa88

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 09:53:10 AM

Verge is at it's high now, remember that there are people who bought this coin for 1 sat. I don't think it's a good time to invest after this  huge pump

btcforever2018 (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:59:02 AM

XVG's price is dropping real hard right now. But personally I think this is the right time to buy it. Wrath Protocol is not a hoax and will happen soon. With that, I'm sure the price of XVG will rise even further. I'm not a good trader, but I suggest you to do your own research before investing on it. Goodluck!

Thanks for your suggestion, actually I find some reliable answer.
zafaryaqoob

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:02:43 AM

Here I'm not going to recommend you invest in any currency So, Invest at your own risk, Here I can share my own opinion which cryptocurrency best to invest in 2018.

There Are five currencies excluding XVG because I don't Like XVG I knew about some currencies those are listed below.

#1. Ripple - Ripple Feature is bright can Invest in this currency at this time.
#2. Ethereum - It's also second Best currency to invest in.
#3. Bitcoin - Because I'll get his position very soon.
#4. Litecoin - Litecoin Feature Maybe bright.
trudovik

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:14:21 AM

Projects such as Verge have always been valued by the community. Because it is thanks to such projects that you can really get what you want. The value of this project has been repeatedly confirmed. So I think that you need to buy this project.
royalcrypt

Activity: 456
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:54:11 PM

Driven by community, great project without pre-mined coins. Will easily hit 0.5$ by end of 2018. If you follow them you can see the progress. If they are succesful in implementing ring ct and smart contracts its gonna be huge.
rama666

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:10:38 PM

Projects such as Verge have always been valued by the community. Because it is thanks to such projects that you can really get what you want. The value of this project has been repeatedly confirmed. So I think that you need to buy this project.

Are you such a template in all themes? Just need to change the name of the project? Why mislead people? What results did the team achieve during its 4 years of operation? What news is expected? Rave...
KryptoKai

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:15:24 PM

Do not bother with Verge, it pumped due to john mcafee tweet but he has been proven to be just a pump and dump shill who is paid to tweet about coins. It has already risen more than it should so instead pick low market cap privacy coins. Monero is safe and slow with high MC already, Deeponion is low MC but with high potential.

vaso11

Activity: 322

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:19:55 PM

The topic is somewhat outdated, but I think that this is now one of the best investments, because it is a very strong project and it has fallen very much from its maximum value.

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: