Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:12:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] bitcoin for Giftbig.com e-gift card  (Read 2668 times)
bitmit_samar20 (OP)

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

Learn and Enjoy.

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 06:07:06 AM

I have 3.5 bitcoins and like to sell it for Giftbig.com e-gift card.

As of now, 1 bitcoin = US$105 and 1US$ = Rs.60.7

http://www.giftbig.com/brands/giftbig-com/giftbig-com-e-gift-voucher.html

I am verified user on bitmit & will use escrow service on bitmit to get giftbig e-gift card.

I require minimum Rs. 5000 giftbig e-gift card.

Please give me best offer.

cheers.

Verified And Trusted Seller- Amazon Shopping Service
americandesi

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

BTC < > INR & USD

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 03:56:10 PM

I have 3.5 bitcoins and like to sell it for Giftbig.com e-gift card.

As of now, 1 bitcoin = US$105 and 1US$ = Rs.60.7

http://www.giftbig.com/brands/giftbig-com/giftbig-com-e-gift-voucher.html

I am verified user on bitmit & will use escrow service on bitmit to get giftbig e-gift card.

I require minimum Rs. 5000 giftbig e-gift card.

Please give me best offer.

cheers.

Samar - Just a friendly advise. Expecting btc prices based on mtgox is very hard to sell these days. btc-e or bitstamp is more of achievable.
Seconldy, am not sure where you are getting you USD / INR exchange rates. Even xe.com has a it for Rs 60.4 / USD. This is more of a bank to bank rates which no money transfer company offers to end users.
You should probably consider xoom for USD / INR exchange rates.

Always buying and selling btc in bulk.!
Have I helped you out?  Send a donation! : 1ADesitf6McNmFw5wAN1y86bvyHLB5gR6P
My Reputation Thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=252042.0
bitmit_samar20 (OP)

Learn and Enjoy.

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 07:18:34 PM

my selling offer Rs.5900/BTC

If anyone interested, please post your ad on bitmit and PM me.

thanks.

bitmit_samar20 (OP)

Learn and Enjoy.

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 05:13:24 AM

still selling bitcoins.

my selling offer Rs.5800/BTC

At this moment, 1 USD = 60.0100 INR (@ xoom) // 61.1 INR (@ xe.com), 1 bitcon = $104 (mtgox) / $95.53 (btc-e)

americandesi

BTC < > INR & USD

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 02:18:58 PM

still selling bitcoins.

my selling offer Rs.5800/BTC

At this moment, 1 USD = 60.0100 INR (@ xoom) // 61.1 INR (@ xe.com), 1 bitcon = $104 (mtgox) / $95.53 (btc-e)

Sent you a PM

bitmit_samar20 (OP)

Learn and Enjoy.

View Profile
August 04, 2013, 01:47:09 AM

still offering.  If you are ok with bitmit and escrow system, do PM.

bitmit_samar20 (OP)

Learn and Enjoy.

View Profile
August 05, 2013, 07:43:53 AM

I still have 2.6 bitcoins. Will use bitmit escrow service only.

Street Jammer

Activity: 251
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2013, 09:12:33 AM

i have send him Rs.9241 worth giftbig e-gift card for 1.60

he is not releasing escrow at bitmit and acting like a moron

bitmit_samar20 (OP)

Learn and Enjoy.

View Profile
August 07, 2013, 09:47:45 AM

i have send him Rs.9241 worth giftbig e-gift card for 1.60

he is not releasing escrow at bitmit and acting like a moron

This person is over-smart. During order page of e-gift card, he mentioned his email id in billing page, which is fine. But he played game. He mentioned his email id shipping info. I gave him my email id but he wrote his email id, so he can do anything.... I got e-gift card at 7.30 pm as he forwarded mail (during whole day he did not send anything despite my msgs)... I redeemed gift card and ordered 3 e-gift cards. I got msg that Giftgbig will review order and will send code within 3-4 days. I asked him to wait. He did not listen and started fighting like child..... Why he did not want to wait for 3-4 days for his mistake?
Finally, he told me to cancel order. I cancelled my order on giftbig (which I did not get technically) and also order on bitmit.

Pls dont play game and learn to keep patience.

americandesi

BTC < > INR & USD

View Profile
August 07, 2013, 11:55:04 AM

Guys.! Technically bitmit cannot be treated as escrow as the 3rd party that you will be using is not capable of making their own judgement unless you contact their support and raise a dispute which is a laborious process.
Basically, the escrow account is literally held and controlled by the seller or the buyer on bitmit which has the risks of the person holding the account absconding / not releasing the escrow during the transaction.

My Advise : Use a trusted human from this forum as a Escrow who is capable of making suitable judgement on his own in the event if any dispute arises.

Street Jammer

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 04:47:27 PM

fuk yeah , im playing game .

I gave you gift-card and its PIN and you cannot release escrow . how good is that ? i said i want btc by 1pm .

the deal was 1.6BTC for that 9k gift card , i kept my promise and gave card number and its pin to you . you only need card details to redeem it .

You even redeemed it before 1pm still you cant release escrow  they wont refund redeemed cards moron , ask them . what a stupid guy to deal with pure time waster ,

never deal with again .

bitmit_samar20 (OP)

Learn and Enjoy.

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 05:21:37 PM

fuk yeah , im playing game .

I gave you gift-card and its PIN and you cannot release escrow . how good is that ? i said i want btc by 1pm .

the deal was 1.6BTC for that 9k gift card , i kept my promise and gave card number and its pin to you . you only need card details to redeem it .

You even redeemed it before 1pm still you cant release escrow  they wont refund redeemed cards moron , ask them . what a stupid guy to deal with pure time waster ,

never deal with again .

Mind your language. I done many transactions on bitmit and other sites, but did not find person like u - over-smart and impatient.... Also, many people from this forum ordered stuff from me and they are happy and trusted buyers, because they have patience.  You dont listen anybody and keep your saying and dont want to wait. Once I get e-gift cards, I will ask bitmit to release bitcoin. I dont know status as of now. I contacted customer support and waiting for status of order.

Street Jammer

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 06:12:24 PM

I said i want bitcoins by 1pm its urgent and delivered ecard to you thats the deal you never said i have to wait until you get the redeemed card , you are the one changing words  by not releasing after getting ecard . Yeah im oversmart , why should be patient with a person who don't keep his words ? How can i trust a person who doesnt keep his words , you keep changing conditions and think of your coins.

woah what mistake i did ? uh giving the card directly to you ?  You never asked me to do so

this was your message

" Please send me Rs.9241 worth giftbig e-gift card from https://www.giftbig.com/ " - what does it mean ?
" My email id-s@@@@@@@a@gmail.com "

You made the mistake , Learn to write message properly , Read the above message you send to me million times and tell me where in the message you wrote says that you need the card details mailed directly by giftbig . you have included your email in the msg it doesn't mean that i have to use this in delivery details , there it asks these details

First Name, Last Name*, *Email Address, *Confirm Email.

if you wanted that way you should have clearly explained to me giving all the details ,

Fuk im the one suffering from your mistake and blame me for everything , I wanted btc by 1pm and you want me to wait for 4 days and patient huh ?

What maturity are you expecting when you dont keep your words ?
You redeemed it ? then you say you didnt get it wtf ? you are the one adding million conditions , its your problem my job is complete after delivering the card details to you .

you never said i have to wait until you receive it , this page says instant delivery http://www.giftbig.com/giftbig-com-e-gift-voucher.html

and yes i got it after payment and gave the card to you . How do i know where they shipped ? you are the one redeemed it . They just said they shipped it .

Its the matter of 5mins to confirm everything but you never did it , is it too hard for you to call toll free number of giftbig 1800 102 4438 ?

bitmit_samar20 (OP)

Learn and Enjoy.

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 01:37:40 AM

First you did mistake by not putting my email in transaction though I already gave my email id.

When I ordered e-gift cards, I told it will take 3-4 days -  2013-08-06, 11:40 pm.

You told -  If you cant release the funds within today 1pm , lets cancel this transaction . let me know asap 2013-08-07, 12:53 am

If you do not have patience, you dont have to deal with anyone.

I said i want bitcoins by 1pm its urgent and delivered ecard to you thats the deal you never said i have to wait until you get the redeemed card , you are the one changing words  by not releasing after getting ecard . Yeah im oversmart , why should be patient with a person who don't keep his words ? How can i trust a person who doesnt keep his words , you keep changing conditions and think of your coins.

woah what mistake i did ? uh giving the card directly to you ?  You never asked me to do so

this was your message

" Please send me Rs.9241 worth giftbig e-gift card from https://www.giftbig.com/ " - what does it mean ?
" My email id-s@@@@@@@a@gmail.com "

You made the mistake , Learn to write message properly , Read the above message you send to me million times and tell me where in the message you wrote says that you need the card details mailed directly by giftbig . you have included your email in the msg it doesn't mean that i have to use this in delivery details , there it asks these details

First Name, Last Name*, *Email Address, *Confirm Email.

if you wanted that way you should have clearly explained to me giving all the details ,

Fuk im the one suffering from your mistake and blame me for everything , I wanted btc by 1pm and you want me to wait for 4 days and patient huh ?

What maturity are you expecting when you dont keep your words ?
You redeemed it ? then you say you didnt get it wtf ? you are the one adding million conditions , its your problem my job is complete after delivering the card details to you .

you never said i have to wait until you receive it , this page says instant delivery http://www.giftbig.com/giftbig-com-e-gift-voucher.html

and yes i got it after payment and gave the card to you . How do i know where they shipped ? you are the one redeemed it . They just said they shipped it .

Its the matter of 5mins to confirm everything but you never did it , is it too hard for you to call toll free number of giftbig 1800 102 4438 ?

Benson Samuel
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1000

Landscaping Bitcoin for India!

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2013, 03:43:20 AM

Bitmit, since you have received the card and confirmed it, could you release the funds to SJ as an exception?

I have seen you around the forums actively working on your bitmit profile and I appreciate it.

However, SJ seems to have a sense of urgency and requirement in getting these coins and a little bit of goodwill from your end can help the process.

If the giftbig card works and is all good, would be great to see this resolved.

I assume from knowing SJ and your Profile, there there are a lot of future business opportunities that can grow. This just seems to be a misunderstanding that has happened; at a time of someone's urgency.

No rules here.. Just a request Smiley

Cheers!

bitmit_samar20 (OP)

Learn and Enjoy.

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 04:10:32 AM

Bitmit, since you have received the card and confirmed it, could you release the funds to SJ as an exception?

I have seen you around the forums actively working on your bitmit profile and I appreciate it.

However, SJ seems to have a sense of urgency and requirement in getting these coins and a little bit of goodwill from your end can help the process.

If the giftbig card works and is all good, would be great to see this resolved.

I assume from knowing SJ and your Profile, there there are a lot of future business opportunities that can grow. This just seems to be a misunderstanding that has happened; at a time of someone's urgency.

No rules here.. Just a request Smiley

Cheers!
On bitmit, he is saying e-gift cards has been shipped, but I haven`t received yet. I dont have shipping details as well and he has not..... So, my question is where is e-gift cards which I ordered? did they send or cancelled?  If they have sent, where are they?

If I receive e-gift card now, I ask bitmit to release fund immediately....But, as of now, picture is not clear....So wait is the solution. Bitmit has all details of order with order no. a/c no. and pin no. I will also re-check with giftbig today and once I get e-gift cards which I ordered, bitcoins will be released.

Thanks for understanding.

Benson Samuel
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1000

Landscaping Bitcoin for India!

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2013, 06:02:08 AM

Hey Bitmit,

I took a look at some more details and I see that he has sent you the card and that you have redeemed it.

Please confirm..

He has shown me the proof as well.

Do let us know if the deal is completed.

bitmit_samar20 (OP)

Learn and Enjoy.

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 08:01:08 AM

In order of e-gift card on giftbig, he has put his email id instead of mine. So he got gift card no. and pin no. He forwarded gift card no. and pin no. I redeemed gift card and giftbig told me that e-gift cards which I ordered using redemption will be sent by email. However, till now I have not received any email from giftbig regarding shipping of e-gift cards. Total I sent 4 mails, but no reply. I called today but today is holiday, so no one answering.

Moderator,
I can show you proof. I have order details. So if you want to confirm with them, I will forward order details to you.

I dont know whether it has cancelled or not...Fact is that, I have not received e-gift card which I ordered.

Hey Bitmit,

I took a look at some more details and I see that he has sent you the card and that you have redeemed it.

Please confirm..

Street Jammer

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 08:17:12 AM

dont talk like you lost your head ,

I have given you the card details , my job is over  . no matter who sends it to you .

inrbtcad

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

Bitcoin Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2013, 12:47:00 PM

In order of e-gift card on giftbig, he has put his email id instead of mine. So he got gift card no. and pin no. He forwarded gift card no. and pin no. I redeemed gift card and giftbig told me that e-gift cards which I ordered using redemption will be sent by email. However, till now I have not received any email from giftbig regarding shipping of e-gift cards. Total I sent 4 mails, but no reply. I called today but today is holiday, so no one answering.

Moderator,
I can show you proof. I have order details. So if you want to confirm with them, I will forward order details to you.

I dont know whether it has cancelled or not...Fact is that, I have not received e-gift card which I ordered.

Hey Bitmit,

Please confirm..

My take on this situation

Bitmit was suggested by samar and not by street jammer, and it has been accepted by you that the gift card was indeed sent by street jammer.  As far as street jammer is concerned, he cannot be held responsible for bitmit's lethargy and whatever else.  He should get his btc.

Buy and Sell Bitcoins in Indian currency using INRBTC Trading Platform  INRBTC

Reputation Thread
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: