Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:22:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IGNIS AIRDROP...  (Read 2758 times)
mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:48:09 AM

You will get your ignis on 1st jan, or maybe few days after that, so be patient Grin
Thanks your info! I will wait to get ignis on 1st Jan
This is best token in NXT chain at the moment!
anilffff

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:51:26 AM

I know that NXT will continue development, but since they're making Ardor, and Ignis will be able to do ALL the things that NXT did on the Ardor chain, will there be a big reason to keep NXT? Or is everyone just stocking up now for the airdrop?
ilya_gr

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:55:52 AM

Could anybody explain in two words, what technology IGNIS will be?What`s childchain, everybody is talking about.And will it really increase in a year?
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:02:33 AM

Also what is your forecast for a price?
First day of trading IGNIS on exchange maybe will maintain its price by 3$-5$ per IGNIS .

HITBTC exchange will be the first to start trading IGNIS that what i think  Grin

it seems that now has started a lot of interest IGNIS tokens, prices have bounced in just one exchange, but turned with NXT now, whether NXT will be abandoned?

Hopefully not, there are a lot of ongoing projects under the nxt platform that I'd like to see pursued still. The devs did commit continuity.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
RoccoSiffredi

Activity: 134

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:15:22 AM

My personal sensation about the IGNIS airdrop is that it has been a tool to perform a massive pump and dump operation with NEXT.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
letecia012

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:28:39 AM

current Ignis price was at 16$ and it reaches 24$  yesterday once airdrop is distributed holder would make a massive sell and I hope prices would not lower to 1$ to offset our loss in NXT.
KevenDabid

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:52:47 AM

I also want to know when to see IGNIS tokens in our account, and I'm looking forward to IGNIS, which is a boutique project that will give us quite a good return.

VPoro

Activity: 201

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:59:32 AM

another airdrop. :v is it good . why many people talking about this. Cheesy Dont know this airdrop end or not?

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
malibubaby

Activity: 546
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:00:03 AM

I feel bad for dropping nxt price, I lost almost 50% of my investment here. I hope ignig will cover my losses. Waiting till January.
Mallampue

Activity: 765
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:02:47 AM

I know that NXT will continue development, but since they're making Ardor, and Ignis will be able to do ALL the things that NXT did on the Ardor chain, will there be a big reason to keep NXT? Or is everyone just stocking up now for the airdrop?

Not a big reason to keep NXT right now, the price is going down from 32k to 8k now
yesterday the price is increase because the reason to get IGNIS for holders NXT but after that the price is dump.
mugen1980

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:09:15 AM

Could anybody explain in two words, what technology IGNIS will be?What`s childchain, everybody is talking about.And will it really increase in a year?

IGNIS, the child chain is side chain of Ardor which called NXT 2.0.
They could give us some solutions for the scalability problem which BTC and ETH are facing right now.
That’s why people expected Ardor and IGNIS provide some value.

https://medium.com/crypt-bytes-tech/ico-review

I don’t know much about the techincal things but what I know is I will get IGNIS on Jan 1st and my break even if IGNIS is less than 1$.

I hope this airdrop will make me happy.

wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 05:15:06 AM

From email that i received from local exchange VIP Bitcoin that support for Airdrop Ignis, they will distributend this token on 1 of january. I bought NXT coin on the top and now i loses about 60%, i hope the price of IGNIS continue going up to recover my lose. But 2 these coin NXT and IGNIS in my opinon has big potential in the future because community of NXT big already since 2013.

Queen12

Activity: 182

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:16:58 AM

Also what is your forecast for a price?
First day of trading IGNIS on exchange maybe will maintain its price by 3$-5$ per IGNIS .

HITBTC exchange will be the first to start trading IGNIS that what i think  Grin

it seems that now has started a lot of interest IGNIS tokens, prices have bounced in just one exchange, but turned with NXT now, whether NXT will be abandoned?

Hopefully not, there are a lot of ongoing projects under the nxt platform that I'd like to see pursued still. The devs did commit continuity.
However, it is undeniable that the development of NXT and IGNIS cannot be done simultaneously, so it is possible that IGNIS has more potential.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
mensha

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:23:24 AM

Is this a good airdrop? I have seen in lot of forum about this one. What is the link for this airdrop? Is there an ICO for this coin and what is the price for a coin?
smartJEV

Activity: 168

HODL

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:49:35 AM

Is this a good airdrop? I have seen in lot of forum about this one. What is the link for this airdrop? Is there an ICO for this coin and what is the price for a coin?

https://www.jelurida.com/ico
CryptosapienZA

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:05:22 PM

I lost tons of money just by holding NXT i hope this IGNIS token can help me recover my lost. No more trading shit i just going to invest in ICO. Lose 52% of my asset in one day is big thing, so lets rely on IGNIS. Once recovered ill start invest to some new ICO

Same here. I have lost 69% value. As a result, I have decided to just leave the money there on my wallet. I am never touching it, until I recover my losses. I knew the price I bought at was too high, but I went ahead anyway. A Lesson has been learned.
cwiney

Activity: 78
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:13:50 PM

I lost tons of money just by holding NXT i hope this IGNIS token can help me recover my lost. No more trading shit i just going to invest in ICO. Lose 52% of my asset in one day is big thing, so lets rely on IGNIS. Once recovered ill start invest to some new ICO

Same here. I have lost 69% value. As a result, I have decided to just leave the money there on my wallet. I am never touching it, until I recover my losses. I knew the price I bought at was too high, but I went ahead anyway. A Lesson has been learned.
In my opinion its the best way we can do for now and hope the price of NXT will recover soon..
Partizanai

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:32:00 PM

Well everyone knew about the ignis airdrop so you should have tae it to account that most people here is for the gains not for the tech, and after the snapshot of blockchains nxt will be dumped hard
smartJEV

Activity: 168

HODL

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:32:43 AM

Yep, looks like return from ICOs is much higher than from trading. Just need to choose the right one Smiley
Gogochen

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:03:31 AM

I've lost 50 percent of my principal in order to get the IGNIS, though it's sad, but I believe IGNIS will pay off.
Cheers! Grin

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: