Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 08:10:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IGNIS AIRDROP...  (Read 2756 times)
ANDREW 555

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:49:57 PM
Merited by smoolae (1)

LELE Airdrop for IGNIS holders (February 28)
https://coindar.org/en/event/ignis-ignis-lele-airdrop-for-ignis-holders-2778
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:56:10 PM

Yo fam, we heard that you like airdrops, so we will make an airdrop out of an airdrop.

Ok, it's 1 LELE per 10 IGNIS

jashley

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:01:12 AM

Wow. This one is cool. I will add more IGNIS on my portfolio starting right now. Thank you so much for the share. Goodluck to us.

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE                               
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
standards

Activity: 560
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:24:16 PM

Wow. This one is cool. I will add more IGNIS on my portfolio starting right now. Thank you so much for the share. Goodluck to us.

Ignis has been dumped hard in the past days.
Now it is the time to purchase more.
hiwainmoto

Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:48:41 PM

Bittrex is a scam,they gave the dropped when its price has bottomed already,what a waste of time and effort for those who bought NXT and got rekt,i wont join any airdrop ever again!

mcetin35

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:54:26 AM

Bittrex is a scam,they gave the dropped when its price has bottomed already,what a waste of time and effort for those who bought NXT and got rekt,i wont join any airdrop ever again!

the high price before the ignis release was just futures price. Nobody expected it to be 15 dolars when it started. If they have airdropped it before, it will be same situation like we have now. It needs some time (maybe a lot) to get it's real price in my opinion. Huh
pakhirgan

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:40:55 AM

I know some friends invested money for airdrop and they are losser and regretted. Bad investment. Thanks God I didn't.
jashley

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:24:48 PM

the high price before the ignis release was just futures price. Nobody expected it to be 15 dolars when it started. If they have airdropped it before, it will be same situation like we have now. It needs some time (maybe a lot) to get it's real price in my opinion. Huh

Well you right Ignis ATH around $28 you know why? because 4 whale group here crypto world combine their powers just to take pump Ignis just to recover their lost in NXT. Ignis has a good technology and team behind them the price will rise in the future we just have to wait. Just my two cents.

╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:07:45 AM

Anyone here who participated in NEXT holders with IGNIS aidropped at hitbtc? I did not receive until now its been a long time since it was distributed by the ignis team and still I have no ignis at my hitbtc account really disappointing.

fuhgedaboudit27

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:05:51 AM

Anyone here who participated in NEXT holders with IGNIS aidropped at hitbtc? I did not receive until now its been a long time since it was distributed by the ignis team and still I have no ignis at my hitbtc account really disappointing.

I got my ignis today and sold it on hitbtc for 30 cents roughly. I then transferred the eth to bittrex, swapped that for btc and rebought ignis at 21 cents. So I ended up increasing my position by 44.5 %. I don't know if I should have just ran with the ether but I figured after all this BS and wasted time, I considered it a total loss so why not just HODL with and extra 44.5% tokens? Hope I did the right thing.
lenj

Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:29:52 AM

Yo fam, we heard that you like airdrops, so we will make an airdrop out of an airdrop.

Is it real news or fake? Why not many people buying ignis if its really real news? Or maybe people not interest again with airdrop?
I am the one who dont like to join airdrop but if this is offering for altcoin user than i will be happy to hold ignis.
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:05:21 AM

Is it real news or fake? Why not many people buying ignis if its really real news? Or maybe people not interest again with airdrop?
I am the one who dont like to join airdrop but if this is offering for altcoin user than i will be happy to hold ignis.

I think it's legit. Just people don't really know about it/are too afraid to touch IGNIS again Grin

dustboy

Activity: 1022
Merit: 517

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:30:15 AM

I think it's legit. Just people don't really know about it/are too afraid to touch IGNIS again Grin

Will be another 2nd failed airdrop after so many people lost some money because they bought many NXT to get IGNIS, now there is similar chance to get LELE for holding IGNIS?
Although it is legit, I doubt people will jump on it to buy more IGNIS for LELE. Unless there are some big whales who were lost on IGNIS airdrop and trying to pump IGNIS with this LELE so they can recover their first lost on NXT.
standards

Activity: 560
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:07:08 AM

I got my ignis today and sold it on hitbtc for 30 cents roughly. I then transferred the eth to bittrex, swapped that for btc and rebought ignis at 21 cents. So I ended up increasing my position by 44.5 %. I don't know if I should have just ran with the ether but I figured after all this BS and wasted time, I considered it a total loss so why not just HODL with and extra 44.5% tokens? Hope I did the right thing.

Why don't you repeat what you have done? Sell Ignis on hitBTC and bought it back at bittrex.
jashley

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:33:29 PM

Why don't you repeat what you have done? Sell Ignis on hitBTC and bought it back at bittrex.

Wow that's great I really want to do that when IGNIS price at $9 but I really doubt HitBTC because there's a lot rumors that HitBTC having problem with withdrawals that's why I did not push through. Well that's good for you take easy profit on it.

sixtomartin

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:44:05 PM

Still waiting the Ignis airdrop from Hitbtc. Support team just giving excuses and more excuses and there is no official date for the Ignis distribution...meanwhile Ignis price keep going down.

I just hope to get my Ignis before 28th Feb when there is a Lele token airdrop to Ignis holders. (https://www.reddit.com/r/Ardor/comments/7z90a8/lele_airdrop_for_ignis_on_ardr/)
ExBBBBB

Activity: 99

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 02:46:25 AM

Still waiting the Ignis airdrop from Hitbtc. Support team just giving excuses and more excuses and there is no official date for the Ignis distribution...meanwhile Ignis price keep going down.

I just hope to get my Ignis before 28th Feb when there is a Lele token airdrop to Ignis holders. (https://www.reddit.com/r/Ardor/comments/7z90a8/lele_airdrop_for_ignis_on_ardr/)

Really? All users from Bittrex Exchange receive all their IGNIS for those who participated on the snapshot and I'm the one of them. If that issue still was not resolved for Hitbtc Team. I think I had a good choice for not transferring my funds there. I hope you'll receive your IGNIS soon.
budisan

Activity: 74

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:41:34 PM

Some people will dump this week I think.. we are going to see the real value round about next month.

already 2 months...and price keep down.....now it is already 1955 sat.... i think jellurida team must do something about that..... did ignis price should be 2x nxt price..... and i read ignis ignis tweeter....all they keep promoting is ardor not ignis....so i strart doubt that in 6 month ignis price will hit 2 nxt price....
keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:54:07 PM

Really? All users from Bittrex Exchange receive all their IGNIS for those who participated on the snapshot and I'm the one of them. If that issue still was not resolved for Hitbtc Team. I think I had a good choice for not transferring my funds there. I hope you'll receive your IGNIS soon.
Me too i bought nxt at hitbtc hoping to receive ignis but until now i didn't receive ignis coins im my account i really lost almost 80% of my total investment in nxt until now i keep holding but loss hope to receive my ignis amd so dis appointed how ardor deals the airdrop
yomarve

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

https://cryptotvplus.com

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 01:57:57 PM

I saw an airdrop with name IGNIS LITE. Are they trying to create a new token or that us some scammer?

https://cryptotvplus.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: