Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:01:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing in Ethos, ALQO, and Ebitcoin  (Read 136 times)
Webark (OP)

Activity: 203
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:11:24 AM
Last edit: December 28, 2017, 08:12:22 PM by Webark

Hi

Have plans for a small investment between Ethos, ALQO, Civic and Ebitcoin

Ethos are aiming for a new mobile wallet release soon which should be great and will get more people on board, ALQO have some interesting events in store for 2018 as well as eBitcoin with promising statements..

Ethos at $2.45 - rising
ALOQ - $0.57
Ebitcoin -$ 0.36

Market caps are lows as well as circulating supply, coupled with decent project prospects..

Was considering To perhaps invest in just Ethos and ALQO..

Originally planned to buy Ark, Waves, Iota, or Stratis however based on current values for Ethos, and Alqo the present time seems like a good point to buy in. I Should also see a higher returns if investing now based on the the lower investment costs..

any idea if i'm on the right track..

Please let me know where you think we can expect the best returns for a long 1-2 yr hold.. The above or stick with waves, stratis, iota and perhaps ark..

Also hearing promising news on PIVX and how it should be worth $50 in a few years.. updated crypto, offering the usual faster, instant transactions..

Hoping you could shed some more light please..
maagine

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:12:31 PM

Hi

Have plans for a small investment between Ethos, ALQO, Civic and Ebitcoin

Ethos are aiming for a new mobile wallet release soon which should be great and will get more people on board, ALQO have some interesting events in store for 2018 as well as eBitcoin with promising statements..

Ethos at $2.45 - rising
ALOQ - $0.57
Ebitcoin -$ 0.36

Market caps are lows as well as circulating supply, coupled with decent project prospects..

Was considering To perhaps invest in just Ethos and ALQO..

Originally planned to buy Ark, Waves, Iota, or Stratis however based on current values for Ethos, and Alqo the present time seems like a good point to buy in. I Should also see a higher returns if investing now based on the the lower investment costs..

any idea if i'm on the right track..

Please let me know where you think we can expect the best returns for a long 1-2 yr hold.. The above or stick with waves, stratis, iota and perhaps ark..

Also hearing promising news on PIVX and how it should be worth $50 in a few years.. updated crypto, offering the usual faster, instant transactions..

Hoping you could shed some more light please..

With eBTC, you are definetly on the correct track. It will boom during the year of 2018.
CONTRACT

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:34:34 PM

I hold my Ebtc obtained during the airdrop, I really count on these guys

╞═◇═╡...CROWD MACHINE Powering the Next Generation of Blockchain App Builders...╞═◇═╡
WhitepaperLinkedinTwitterMediumTelegramYoutubeFacebookANN ThreadReddit
←←←←←←←←←←...WHITELIST Registration is OPEN...→→→→→→→→→→
cryptomema

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:40:36 PM

You shoulda bought  Ark, Waves, Iota, or Stratis instead of these coins,morelikely they will be just a copycat of the existing coins.

Webark (OP)

Activity: 203

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:16:37 AM

Have decided to stay away from Ebitcoin, not comfortable with the information i'm coming across.

Ethos has moved up since the post and would have been a super investment at the time of 1.60 - 2 had i know it would move so soon. Guess the release of their wallet this month is generating attention and in all the right way.
 Anyway at the current price will likely hold of buying ethos even though their are gains to be made. Low capital so will search for other opportunities..

Thanks for the input again
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: