Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:55:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][Tokensale] all.me - The social network of blockchain era🔥🔥🔥  (Read 5390 times)
m0Ray

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:50:01 PM

To what number will the sale of the token continue?
sales were rescheduled for the 4th quarter of 2018. So it will take a long time to wait.
Is it too late to join the bounty ?

Above, they wrote that registration for new members was closed. Look above the post.
AllMeBountyTeam

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:54:51 PM

Answers to frequently asked questions:

Is it possible to withdraw purchased ME tokens from a personal account to a  personal wallet?
At the moment, the token withdrawal function is not available, but in the nearest future we will ask you to specify your public wallet address, to which we will send tokens. If you buy ME tokens using Ethereum wallet, they will be automatically transferred under smart contract.

How do smart contracts work?
Intended parties who use smart contracts (signatories) conclude an agreement on the object of the contract, for example, with tokens in the digital sphere of the existence of the contract, using asymmetric encryption (public and private keys). Most often, this is done on the Ethereum platform, under conditions that are executed using program code based on a mathematical algorithm.
This technology is widespread not only in the crypto sphere, but also in the real world, for example, in various supplies. Also, it can get a great prospect in the conduct of various votes.

We will continue to answer your questions on weekends, send messages to our email support@allabout.me. The most popular questions will be answered next weekend! #faq

https://cdn1.savepice.ru/uploads/2018/4/8/824ed1941dcfe2d3cdbfe5ce2673d64a-full.jpg
AllMeBountyTeam

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:04:37 AM

Good afternoon. Can you please tell me if your social network all.me, in the future compete with a social network like Facebook? Thanks for the answer. Good luck to you.

Good afternoon. Our social network will be better.
niethera

Activity: 193
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:08:16 AM

it is above my imagination. the project always improving and transparent updates. ok the vision is broad.
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:59:26 AM

Finally succeeded to find out detailed statement on the sudden change in the project and now can understand the point of view of team why they decided to postpone the main round after raising over $30.4 millions. They think the raised money is sufficient to start development and next two months will be devoted to bring the token on exchanges. I hope they will be able to achieve their targets using the collected money which is sufficient without need of looking at postponed sale round which will be in stand by mode with other words.
Early_Waffle

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:02:43 PM

But where, as not in social networks, you can find millions of audiences,
which will regularly review your advertisements? And in the case of
allabout.me you get more and loyal to the advertising audience, as it is
users are primarily financially motivated to increase the share
advertisements on their profiles. Looking at this infographic,
trends and prospects of development of the Internet advertising market in General and advertising in
social networks in particular, even a layman can conclude that the young,
unsaturated market will soon only grow, and rapid
rates. Also, the positive effect will be a constant increase in the audience
The Internet and a steady increase in users of social networks.
smutexar

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:04:04 PM
Merited by xsentus (20), Sagitta_A (1)

Its future, development and prospects directly depend on market growth
Internet advertising and social media advertising. Market trends and indicators
they speak for themselves, which means that there is every reason for a successful business-
allabout models.me, since people are unlikely to abandon the use of social
networks or the Internet, as well as from advertising and product promotion in principle.
As you can objectively conclude that neither the first newtree not possible.
dimao

Activity: 1162
Merit: 389

Keep Network

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:29:41 PM

It's good for the team to postpone sales by the end of 2018 when they make a finished product. Wink

Embat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 501

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:07:59 PM

It's Monday already. What is heard about the bounty it ends or will it go until May? How much to wear a signature?

▄████████▄
               ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ██▀
             ███
▄▄▄▄▄       ███
██████     ███
    ▀██▄  ▄██
     ▀██▄▄██▀
       ████▀
        ▀█▀
The Radix DeFi Protocol is
R A D I X

███████████████████████████████████

The Decentralized

Finance Protocol
Scalable
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██                   ██
██                   ██
████████████████     ██
██            ██     ██
██            ██     ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██     ██
██▀▀▀▀██      ██     ██
██    ██      ██     
██    ██      ██
███████████████████████

███
Secure
      ▄▄▄▄▄
    █████████
   ██▀     ▀██
  ███       ███

▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██    ███████████

███
Community Driven
      ▄█   ▄▄
      ██ ██████▄▄
      ▀▀▄█▀   ▀▀██▄
     ▄▄ ██       ▀███▄▄██
    ██ ██▀          ▀▀██▀
    ██ ██▄            ██
   ██ ██████▄▄       ██▀
  ▄██       ▀██▄     ██
  ██▀         ▀███▄▄██▀
 ▄██             ▀▀▀▀
 ██▀
▄██
▄▄
██
███▄
▀███▄
 ▀███▄
  ▀████
    ████
     ████▄
      ▀███▄
       ▀███▄
        ▀████
          ███
           ██
           ▀▀

███
Radix is using our significant technology
innovations to be the first layer 1 protocol
specifically built to serve the rapidly growing DeFi.
Radix is the future of DeFi
█████████████████████████████████████

▄▄█████
  ▄████▀▀▀
  █████
█████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
  ████
  ████
  ████

Facebook

███

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀

Telegram

███

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

Twitter

██████

...Get Tokens...
DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:48:25 PM

Hello, admin.

Can you prove that 25 millions have been really raised?
Think this info will be useful for all investors as well as bounty competitors. Thanks.

Shouldn't there be an address available where it is publicly verifiable that so much money has been raised? It seems odd though as many projects fail to raise large amounts of money recently.

Our 25 millions really raised.

[Пepecлaнo oт Allabout.me]
Allabout.me team informs you that due to safety reasons all project’s cryptoassets are transferred and stored off-line in a Deep Cold Storage

Dear friends and colleagues! We inform you that Allabout.me ensure the highest level of security for all assets gained during pre-sales. In order to prevent unauthorized access to such assets we use “Deep Cold Storage” in a safety deposit box in a secure vault-like site in Switzerland, where they are duly guarded and protected. At the present time, no single member of Allabout.me Team has an access to the above assets, including relevant private keys.
We are grateful for your interest in our project!
Yours faithfully,
Allabout.me Team

Is there a smart contract or an address where the 25 million are stored and can you post it here so we can have a look and see whether funds get moved or not?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
m0Ray

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:20:27 AM

It's Monday already. What is heard about the bounty it ends or will it go until May? How much to wear a signature?

In the chat, the telegram bounty manager wrote that while everything goes according to the bounty plans will continue until May 8.
grogtinscalsarh

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:38:09 AM

It seems that this is a promising project,all the details are clearly stated regarding project road-map, pre-sell and main ICO.
darrenwgray

Activity: 756
Merit: 278

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:30:57 PM

Investors will receive tokens right now or at the end of the year?
oleksii777

Activity: 560
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:06:30 PM

Hello everybody. The tokens will be distributed after the end of the ICO. I think that this is the best option. I consider the coin to be excellent. I wish everyone good luck.
---------
Investors will receive tokens right now or at the end of the year?
AllMeBountyTeam

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:51:28 PM

The online advertising market

The world online advertising market grows rapidly each year opening up great opportunities for the development of all.me project! The advertising market’s volume had exceeded 493 billion dollars in 2016, and online advertising takes up to 40% of the total volume, in other words, 195 billion dollars!
All.me project will give an ordinary user a possibility to join and get income in the growing advertising market without any efforts, thus its amount will directly depend on personal activity and popularity on the network.

https://cdn1.savepice.ru/uploads/2018/4/10/de2b8826588f78f1e7784642bf2260b7-full.jpg
AllMeBountyTeam

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:55:05 PM

ICO was moved to the 4th quarter of 2018, and what will happen to the bounty? I hope we do not have to wear a signature for 7 months or longer. Grin
I'm also interested in this question. When is the end of the bounty?

Bounty will over after 8th May. + about 2 weeks for checking and making calculation
ROMANALADIN

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:06:52 PM

Hi, this is good news, will this be during the continuation of the generosity of ICO?
$Darkloard$

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:13:19 PM

will there be continuation of generosity during ico?
I did not manage to take part in this good project
Wuddly

Activity: 215
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:15:40 PM

is there any hope for continued generosity Huh
AllMeBountyTeam

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:53:17 PM

will there be continuation of generosity during ico?
I did not manage to take part in this good project

I do not know about this yet. Soon there will be an official statement, let's wait.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: