Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:13:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][Tokensale] all.me - The social network of blockchain era🔥🔥🔥  (Read 5390 times)
AllMeBountyTeam

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:48:09 PM

Dear participants. I spread the lists for payment for review to the participants. Counting and checking the Bounty manager are completed. Team All.me takes several days to analyze the list and exclude participants involved in the anti-piracy campaign. Then payments will be made to the participants who have fulfilled all the conditions.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SehX6DlYAtcv3iMPOjxPgcoZvsFtTvtjAm6xeCVr3j0/edit?usp=sharing

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pumz

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:58:27 AM

What about listing on external exchanges to bring the token in free market while you continue development ? It has been few weeks time since the coin offering is over. I had read on previous pages your business plan but listing on good exchanges is also necessary for exposure and other things too. There was no word on this thing since then.
DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:04:39 AM

I wonder if the project will cooperate with the FBI and the CIA? If there is not then it will not be allowed to enter the Western market  Kiss

Why should it cooperate with the FBI and the CIA? It is a decentralized network. Where should those agencies go to and ask for cooperation?
The US will not let anyone on its market who will not cooperate with them. Facebook is 100% cooperative with the authorities and earns billions Wink

Then tell me please how are they going to stop people from using a decentralized network? There is no way for them to stop anybody except for shutting down the whole internet. Do you think they will do that?
It's easy, you just give Google the command to exclude the site from the SERP. 2. Remove apps from android and iOS

That's by no means a solution. If you can't shut down any and all ways to connect to the mobile world, there is also no way to stop people from using decentralized networks.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
NrX

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:10:25 AM

We have seen many projects which lost chance to build good platforms because they failed to understand the importance of reputation. Having damage in early days of any project just ruins it. You should not drag the issue of bounties and restore it without delay. Reputation is everything in business and honoring the promise.
badwolf1xxx1

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:27:50 PM

Please Tell me who uses the application, how is it? and if you can explain please more in detail what is the essence of the application?
AllMeBountyTeam

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:00:36 PM

ALL.ME BOUNTY - EARLY PAYMENTS

Dear bounty participants,

We would like to make several comments in relation to payments within all.me ICO bounty programme. As you know, in case of any change of ICO schedule, bounty programme payments normally are to be rescheduled as well and such payments to be done after such ICO is finished. In case of our ICO, it had been rescheduled for the 4th quarter of 2018. Even more you should take into consideration that two first pre-sales were finished before start of the bounty programme, which means that USD 8 million were raised by the project from sale of ME Tokens even before of the bounty launch. Despite the above, project management made a decision on early stoppage of new bounty participants registration and early bounty payments as 0.5% of total amount collected within all four pre-sales.
In consideration of the fact that part of bounty programme participants declared about their disagreement with the project team decision in relation to early bounty payments as 0.5%, but the same time that such number of “disagreed participants” consist considerable minority of total number of bounty community, the project management has made the following decision:
(1)   On May 30, 2018 Allabout.me Tokens Ltd (“ALL.ME”)  shall make early bounty payments in ME Tokens to all valid bounty programme participants as 0.5% of total amount of funds raised during four pre-sales (USD 30 million). Such payment shall not be affected neither by other payments which shall be done to third parties within bounty (media persons, big cooperating organizations etc.) nor by relevant amounts which were raised not during the bounty programme validity.
(2)   Bounty participants, who disagree with such decision (see item 1 above), may return ME Tokens received to ALL.ME within five (5) calendar days from the payment date above (before 05.06.2018г) to the following wallet: 0xed82DBeF8cEEe75Bf77eA7AE4f5252E04Ac95232. Thus such participants shall remain in the list of further all.me ICO bounty programme and shall receive 3% of total bounty programme budget after the end of ICO, as it had been planned from the early beginning.
We kindly pay your attention that due to change of EU legislation (The 5th Anti-Money Laundering Directive), any payment may require performance of KYC procedures.
Consequently, all.me team shall have an actual pool of total all.me bounty community members through blockchain which can prove our team decision correctness and will allow each participant of the programme to define on his/her own on bounty payment order.

With kind regards,
All.me Team
Brooklyn9249

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:56:28 AM

I wondee that Who will be engaged in adjustment of targeting on your platform?
XCNP

Activity: 728

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:06:30 PM

I can see spreadsheet that they released payments to people already. My question is what is next about exchanges to let people come an join the project ? If let this part of reward away rest project with existed potential looks good. It was said in next two months exchanges will come and one moth has already gone.
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:00:50 AM

Even I was sure that majority of people will not return their tokens. Just to see how many people returned I checked the given address and results didn't surprise me seeing only few transaction in which are not even 10 as total. Overall people are agree or didn't see the message properly in either case now exchanges are next. Project looks good as whole will see how thing unfold in future.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
Halono

Activity: 155

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:45:04 AM

I really like the idea of this project. Giving users rewards instead of just "likes" is a good step to improving social media platforms. The users will be more motivated to post good content and the platform will be very active.
AllMeBountyTeam

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:55:18 AM

We would like to summarize results of the recent tokens distribution within all.me bounty programme.
On May 30, 2018 all.me team early (before end of ICO) distributed 10 771 427 ME Tokens as 0.5% of total amount of funds had been raised during four pre-sales (USD 30 million). Such distribution hadn’t been affected neither by other payments which should be done to third parties within bounty nor by relevant amounts which been raised not during the bounty programme validity.
Meanwhile, only 9 persons from 913 bounty participants made a return of ME Tokens for further participation in the programme, namely getting 3% in the end of ICO within total bounty programme. Thus 99% of bounty participants by their actions confirmed consent with decision of all.me on early bounty payment.
We are great full to the community for support of our decision on bounty payment.
From our side we shall continue to work for success project development.

With kind regards,
All.me Team
XCNP

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:52:15 PM

I will repeat by asking when listing on quality exchanges ? This last update on reward distribution hopefully closed that part with acceptable ending by both parties. I have read the plans for future and listing is one of them. You need to mobilize the people and that comes with active tokens on trading platforms.
Buttollimum32

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:59:50 PM

We would like to summarize results of the recent tokens distribution within all.me bounty programme.
On May 30, 2018 all.me team early (before end of ICO) distributed 10 771 427 ME Tokens as 0.5% of total amount of funds had been raised during four pre-sales (USD 30 million). Such distribution hadn’t been affected neither by other payments which should be done to third parties within bounty nor by relevant amounts which been raised not during the bounty programme validity.
Meanwhile, only 9 persons from 913 bounty participants made a return of ME Tokens for further participation in the programme, namely getting 3% in the end of ICO within total bounty programme. Thus 99% of bounty participants by their actions confirmed consent with decision of all.me on early bounty payment.
We are great full to the community for support of our decision on bounty payment.
From our side we shall continue to work for success project development.

With kind regards,
All.me Team

waiting for ALL.ME token listed on the stock at an appropriate price ...
because I already get ALL.ME token in my wallet,
hopefully token ALL.ME go month with big investors.
phsan12888

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:14:34 AM

I really wonder about what date does the main stage of the ICO start at?
Could anyone tell me please?
XCNP

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:10:47 PM

It is quite possible that main ICO will not need to start @phsan12888. They have raised enough money to build the platform they want. This is what they said this timing on the website for ICO is just stand by option in case they need of more funds they will use this backup option. Those who missed will have chance to buy from exchanges very soon.
active706

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:38:08 PM

As it's written on the all.me website, the mail token sale will start in 4th quarter of 2018, it means we need to wait more then 3 month more according to the timer on official website.
Adwarteq

Activity: 163
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:34:54 PM
Merited by snakey (2)

The development of the project is progressing. It is not encouraging that there is a backlog of the road map. Let's see how the situation will change in the near future
jtalk
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:28:19 PM

In couple of days it will be two weeks since All.me team's representative had interaction with us here. I think it isn't good at the starting phase tohave long absences from the thread. I expect his returning with be with some good news and updates as they were doing lot work behind the scene what they announced or shared with us here.

OOOBTC.com

Bounty
[/center]
Mandarava

Activity: 742
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:05:12 PM

In the russian-speaking part of the forum, many believe that this project is fraud. Why did people have such an opinion? This is mistake ? Or is it because many envy the success of this project?
jtalk
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:18:23 AM

When communication points are left unattended then many rumors or news are seen in circulation. Anything is possible as we don't have access to facts. They should have permanent presence but after first week of month they didn't showed up here. In such situation only well known and practiced option remains to wait and see what happens. This I raised as issue in my last post as well that they should be here.

OOOBTC.com

Bounty
[/center]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: