Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:18:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][Tokensale] all.me - The social network of blockchain era🔥🔥🔥  (Read 5387 times)
ganteralex

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:00:55 AM

In the russian-speaking part of the forum, many believe that this project is fraud. Why did people have such an opinion? This is mistake ? Or is it because many envy the success of this project?
As far as I know, the All.Me team deceived the bounties and cuted the bounty pool 6 times. I can also note that there is still no stock exchange.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Agutin

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:19:32 PM

Even I was sure that majority of people will not return their tokens. Just to see how many people returned I checked the given address and results didn't surprise me seeing only few transaction in which are not even 10 as total. Overall people are agree or didn't see the message properly in either case now exchanges are next. Project looks good as whole will see how thing unfold in future.
but only that there is no promised stock exchange in June, the news is also no good. all from the official chat in the telegram of the Russian-speaking everyone was injured. bounty chat just as long silent
DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:50:12 PM

In couple of days it will be two weeks since All.me team's representative had interaction with us here. I think it isn't good at the starting phase tohave long absences from the thread. I expect his returning with be with some good news and updates as they were doing lot work behind the scene what they announced or shared with us here.

Two weeks and no word from them is not good. Even if they can't provide an update they could still let the community know they are around.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
NrX

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:58:24 AM

I will suggest you all to have a look at there social media channels there re quite active and are communicating properly. All this silence here means they are preparing some news for this community as well to share. Few days ago they updated the application as well. Twitter is best place to track the development with ease.
memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:58:31 PM

After doing efforts found out that facebook is the place they are sharing updates. They have android operating application which I guess can be used for buying and selling ME tokens. I didn't try yet but willing to test it on my phone later. I hope they are not talking about future plan but this functionality is working. I will give feedback to people interested to be updated.
Flodner

Activity: 1946
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 09:34:48 PM

I have some All.me tokens, when and where can I sell them?
I just need fund for develop crypto media and try to sell as many tokens as possible)

NrX

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:53:19 PM

You will have to wait for exchanges announcements. There is no trading platform available at the moment where you can liquidate your tokens. May be at start they will list on internal exchange which they have told earlier going for payment processor license. It is hard to track the development because of no representation of team anymore here.
DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:08:37 PM

I just need fund for develop crypto media and try to sell as many tokens as possible)

You just don't believe in the project and want to get rid of everything you have no matter how small the profit if there is any at all. No need to provide any other reasons. Wink

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
NrX

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:20:03 AM

According to last update on facebook all.me team has decided to not deal with small exchanges at all. They have approached top 10 exchanges and are negotiations with them but still before September it will not be possible to see ME token being traded anywhere officially. This means holders have still to wait continuously while they can enjoy summer vacations.
Flodner

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 02:00:43 PM

You just don't believe in the project and want to get rid of everything you have no matter how small the profit if there is any at all. No need to provide any other reasons. Wink

Why do you think so?  Wink Wink Wink
I just need money as I don't have enough revenues on other projects)

Flodner

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 02:02:30 PM

You will have to wait for exchanges announcements. There is no trading platform available at the moment where you can liquidate your tokens. May be at start they will list on internal exchange which they have told earlier going for payment processor license. It is hard to track the development because of no representation of team anymore here.

Thanks for reply!
I will wait of course, as there is no other option)
Regarding All.me - I hope to use this social network, we definitely need crypto-alternative to Facebook!

NrX

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:09:53 AM

It looks like they have decided to go for ICO in October to raise more money. They kept this alternative to collect more money as option. When I read update of 1st August it made me clear that finally they are working on next round. Next month listing on good exchanges is also coming as per their announcement let's see how things unfold in few weeks from now.
Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:09:39 PM

It was told that in September listing on bigger exchanges will be made possible after summer vacations. We are at couple of days away from the promised month of releasing good updates about trading and development related. I hope we will see someone from team as well to keep in touch with the investors.
Japinat

Activity: 2954
Merit: 680

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:43:03 AM

It was told that in September listing on bigger exchanges will be made possible after summer vacations. We are at couple of days away from the promised month of releasing good updates about trading and development related. I hope we will see someone from team as well to keep in touch with the investors.
Where did you get that information?
I have been looking for any information that would give us a little chance to expect that someday we will see this token trading in a good exchange.
Currently, we have no exchanges yet, right?

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Hullo

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:46:56 PM

They had this information on social media that time but now when I visited the site again it gave me more interesting information that next round of initial coin offering is canceled and ME tokens will be offered directly on exchanges. If this change represent the change then we should expect it being listed on big exchanges very soon.
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:11:03 AM

All.me tokens are already being traded on etherdelta if someone is interested can access the market using the contract address of token. Another good way is to get access to their telegram and there is the link but this isn't official listing. They are working with big exchanges to open markets for all.me while with development things have been more better. We may expect any moment announcements about listing on exchanges.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
rebel92

Activity: 616
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:49:09 PM

📣All.me invites you to join the Digital Space in Village of #Francophonie!

Digital space in #Yerevan will be an exciting digital journey.☄️
All guests will be gifted special souvenirs.😜

Entrance is FREE to all visitors who downloaded the app.

oleksii777

Activity: 560
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:32:32 PM

Good afternoon. Can you please send tokens? I have those people who wanted to get 3% for a bounty program? Thank you.

All.me tokens are already being traded on etherdelta if someone is interested can access the market using the contract address of token. Another good way is to get access to their telegram and there is the link but this isn't official listing. They are working with big exchanges to open markets for all.me while with development things have been more better. We may expect any moment announcements about listing on exchanges.
Hullo

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:37:17 AM

I expect they will honor the decision of paying full reward those were willing to wait. Now seriously those received a fraction of reward could do nothing with their tokens except keep waiting. The waiting strategy has worked well for few people those returned the tokens that time. I can't participate physically but am following the event closely, best of luck for keep the work spreading.
Japinat

Activity: 2954
Merit: 680

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:32:20 AM

I expect they will honor the decision of paying full reward those were willing to wait. Now seriously those received a fraction of reward could do nothing with their tokens except keep waiting. The waiting strategy has worked well for few people those returned the tokens that time. I can't participate physically but am following the event closely, best of luck for keep the work spreading.
May I know what reward you are talking? is it the bounty reward that some are hoping they can receive.
I don't see this token getting listed yet, if it's the token int he EtherDelta, I think it's very cheap and the price way below the ICO.
I saw some update in their telegram that they will trade this token in a certain exchange but the full details were not announce yet.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: