Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:13:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My coin list for 2018. I'm sure there will be a lot of growth. Do you agree?  (Read 27825 times)
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:36:03 PM

I have decided to invest around  $1,000 in crypto currencies and I think I will invest in those coins that has large market capitalization. I have been following some coin like ethereum, zcash, Dash and lisk. Most of this coins listed are going to go higher as 8x in 2018. May the god of crypto currencies be with us in 2018. I have seen the one you have listed op and I will study this coins too.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Didin

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:42:49 PM

phore and Zoin is good choice from your list,,
but i don't know about spectrecoin because never do a research on it

Sonata.ai      The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────               JOIN WHITELIST               ──────────

WHITEPAPER      ●      FACEBOOK      ●      TWITTER      ●      LINKEDIN      ●      TELEGRAM      ●      MEDIUM      ●      ANN THREAD
Noelnada

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:18:49 PM

I think Spectre and Phore are good choice. Myself I am heavy in DeepOnion which is an hybrid PoW/PoS (you get 10% return from staking) natively integrated into TOR network anonymous crypto with interesting features including smart contracts. DeepOnion has seen a very large increase in trading volume and a nice increase in price since it has been listed on Kucoin last week, it should continue to go higher when it is listed on the Next exchange platform.

You can check in the altcoin ANN thread to see how to join the current airdrop, or on the official website https://deeponion.org/  Wink

See how things are looking great for DeepOnion here : https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/deeponion/

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
pawanjain

Activity: 2646
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:35:36 PM

Everyone is really having the positive attitude towards the cryptomarket as the huge rise in bitcoin and other coins prices have resulted in some increase in people's confidence and the strong belief in themselves. I agree with your list of coins as they are having good potential and supported by the well researched team. Actually, all these coins are having strong fundamentals and technical wise all are running at their higher highs and higher lows trend mode and if you are entering long now then you will have enough time to hold your positions and book them once they are in good profit. Spectrecoin is sure to rock and even i am holding it, anyways best of luck for 2018.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Hardva

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:52:29 PM

Come on, I just got to know Phore ... starting, I like the name.
the following, I see that it will segwit ... OMG. great
what I do not understand, is the basis of all this, is this coin privacy ?, I see that it brings reward for each activated node? ...

in particular if today or tomorrow I investigate more, I enter with a considerable amount.

In particular, I read XSPEC, and the project is too good (it reminds me of when I saw MONERO at $ 8 and I did not buy not to read about this project, it had great privacy, mining, etc. ... Now MONERO IS 380$)
now with XSPEC I am happy, although I did not buy when it was at 0.4 $, I bought it when it was at 1.12 $, it is still great. This project of XSPEC in my opinion and the project that you have at the moment if you were in bittrex, binance, poloniex or another exchanger, should cost approximately $ 20. Just remember when Monero entered poloniex bittrex, this took a giant leap.

Phore at the moment I find it interesting for the nodes, something that a cryptocurrency wants to implement, but its segwit, great.

I just want you to enlighten me on what this project is about, go for the private, decentralized side, new method of payment? ... greetings to all and happy new year
erasheed28

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:34:18 PM

Those are good coins to be honest, all have potential growth by next year. Goodluck holding those coins Smiley
uncertainties always surround in cryptocurrencies but if you believe in your investment i think you should go for it, it's just a matter of accepting what is in your heart now a days because crypto market is really hard to predict after all.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
floyd1987

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:00:38 PM

I know of SpectreCoin, and a few non-privacy coins. I'm convinced it'll do very, very well over the next year.

I may add Phore and ZOIN to my portfolio in the future after some research thanks to this OP.... They sound interesting. Of course, my resources are limited, and I want to focus on what's most likely to give me the greatest returns so I can rectify that situation (limited resources). But yeah, I'm adding Phore and ZOIN to my radar for the time being...
RavRider

Activity: 189

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:22:32 PM

Totally agree with XSPEC. I think 2018 will be a good year for anonym coins. So i will also invest in XVG and in Enigma ENG. Do you guys have any other anonym coins who have potential?
Wolfwar

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:13:53 PM

I would advise users to pay attention to projects such as IDEX and CENTRA. These are quite promising and real opportunities to earn. I participated in these projects and I see that the price of their coins on the exchange always has a good value.
Bummers

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:49:38 PM

Just check post history of the accounts who hype Spectrecoin and you can see that all they do is posting about this coin. Always the same accounts as well who post in every thread, probably same guy sitting in his mothers basement with 10 different bitcointalk accounts.

It's the shill accounts that put me off completely. The same posting style, same crap that gets spouted and you never get just one, it's always a fleet of them backing each other up trying to cause fomo.
cryptobelg

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:53:50 PM

My best and biggest investment is dent coin.
They are coming with huge updates in Q1 2018.
Android app release and listing on new exchanges like binance, bittrex and polniex.
Worth to take a look at

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dent/
https://www.kucoin.com/#/trade/DENT-BTC
MaxEnergizer

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:56:33 PM

The XSPEC is a good investment but im my opinion the DeepOnion is better one
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:57:38 PM

Spectrecoin, maybe but the probability is less but again it's crypto you never tend to know. But the other two, hell nah. Haven't even heard about those two before you mentioned it.  There are better altcoins worth investing your money into, I'd suggest you to concentrate on that. These coins may benefit you if ever these come into the eyes of pump and dump groups. So look out for that. It might one of the scenarios like the XVG wherein the coin and team is shit but it still get pumped, the only difference is that the OP claims this to be good coins.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
H1X360

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:08:50 PM

Get ICX on that list! Spectre is fine and all but there are dozens of similar coins that have just as much potential. 2018 will be a great year, woooooh.
In addition to most of the privacy coins I am also looking at all the projects that will introduce blockchain technology to the entertainment industry.
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:27:04 AM

Spectre could be good investment, but there are so many altcoins that are also promising to give good returns. One could invest in all these unknown coins, but most of them will bring nothing. Ethereum, Dash, Monero, Litecoin, ZCash, just a few altcoins you can be sure of they the best next year, the year of altcoins.

SchlaWinner

Activity: 131

Invent Bacon-Coin and see me HODL

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:33:07 AM

Lets be honest with SpectreCoin

I am too awesome to even do Signature campaigns.
luba6666

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:33:38 AM

I also plan to buy xspets
next year
snowboard

Activity: 158
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:00:35 AM

My list im really proud of:

- Xspec                       (will BOOOM)
- Oyster Pearl              (will BOOOOM)
- Elixir                        (will BOOOOOOOOOOM)
- ColX                         (will BOOM)
- SOMN                       (will BOOM)
- Substratum               (will BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM)
- UNIFY                       (maybe will BOOM Grin)

I have more coins, but i prefer not to mention these as it will substantially decrease my credits  Grin Embarrassed
Discounted

Activity: 158
Merit: 28

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:51:09 AM

I 100% agree going with XSPEC. 2018 is the year of privacy and this is one of the best if not the best privacy coin on the market. It has a low supply so get your bags filled before that supply becomes expensive.
I remember getting in on XSPEC 1 and a half week ago when it was 90 cents. I didn't know that when I woke up today I would be living the dream.
cerealino123

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:40:58 PM

2018 stars will be

Xrp
Xspec
Xvg
Kurt
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print