Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:57:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My coin list for 2018. I'm sure there will be a lot of growth. Do you agree?  (Read 27828 times)
vovannovig2 (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:25:42 AM
Last edit: January 10, 2018, 09:57:34 AM by vovannovig2

I'm sure everyone understands that 2018 will be the year of alternative crypto currency, and now it's time to buy promising coins.

Analyzing many other projects on such criteria as the total number of coins, work in the community, self-financing, technology, and, after seeing how the developer works, I made a choice.
My choice - Spectrecoin XSPEC

1) SpectreCoin (XSPEC)
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/spectrecoin
Circulating Supply 20,785,264 XSPEC
Very interesting project that will definitely go up in price! - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2103301.0

Indeed an anonymous coin which is dynamically developed by the community!

Here is an article about the fact that a very profitable investment project - https://globalcoinreport.com/heres-why-now-might-be-a-good-time-to-pick-up-some-spectrecoin-xpsec/  Wink

Here is a comparison with other projects and much more!
- http://coinwiki.info/en/SpectreCoin
===
I believe that the future for anonymous projects!
www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/can-see-id-eu-rules-anonymous-transactions/  Wink
www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/2017/12/18/eu-considers-launching-database-bitcoin-owners-crack-criminals/  Wink
===

2) Phore - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2307909.0
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/phore
Money Supply: 11,268,429
Wallet PoS 3.0 + Obfuscation using Masternodes + Governance Masternode Voting + Zerocoin Protocol + Decentralized Marketplace + Decentralized Crowdfunding + Segregated Witness

3) ZOIN - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2085112.0
Max Supply 21,000,000 ZOI
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/zoin

FOR NEW INVESTORS WHO HAVE FOUND THIS HIDDEN GEM...

At the moment the team are concentrating on a core upgrade to bitcoincore 0.13 and implement fulltime zerocoin protocol for full anonymity (mint/spend functions). This is being worked on in sync with re designed website with zoin foundation/updated roadmap along with some video presentations of zoin. Thereafter will be a MASSIVE push in marketing and more exchanges. Mobile wallets are also in the works and masternodes soon after. Things will start to move VERY quickly in Q1 2018.. imo, the price right now is nothing to what it will be mid-2018.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Razorbeam

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:32:01 AM

I am strongly inclined to agree with Spectrecoin. With privacy coins set to take centre stage in 2018 and Spectrecoin having the most holistic suite of privacy features, this coin is insanely undervalued at only $2
vovannovig2 (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:49:06 AM

I am strongly inclined to agree with Spectrecoin. With privacy coins set to take centre stage in 2018 and Spectrecoin having the most holistic suite of privacy features, this coin is insanely undervalued at only $2
I also think that it is undervalued and soon there will be a sharp and big price increase!
Spectrecoin XSPEC = Very good project!
Master Carnegie

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:52:15 AM

I fully agree with your portfolio, all have an attractive supply, generating the idea of a possible shortage, all also have a strong idea of undervaluation.
ofeefee
Legendary

Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:54:00 AM

Your list is good. I'm watching increased interest in privacy coins and XSPEC is the perfect example.
My guess is that 2018 will the year of private coins because more counties are trying to regulate or add market taxation. Like US did yesterday.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▄▄
▄███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▄
▄██▒▒▒█████████████████▒▒▒██▄
██▒▒████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄▄███▄▄████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀█████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄███████▄████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▀███▀▀▀▀▀████████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▄███████▄███████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▀▀███▀▀▀▀███████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████████▄██████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████▀▀▀█████████▒▒██
▀██▒▒▒█████▄████▄██████▒▒▒██▀
▀███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▀
▀▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
.STRYKZ     THE TOKEN FOR ALL FOOTBALL FANS.
..TOKENISING FANTASY SPORTS▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬....

█████████████▄
██   ▄▄   ██▀██▄
██ ▄█▀▀█▄ ██▒▒▀██▄
██ ▀█▄▄█▀ ██▒▒▒▒▀██
██   ▀▀   █████████
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██               ██
███████████████████
Whitelist
WHITELIST
BOUNTIES

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
█████████████▀▀▀      ██████
████████▀▀▀       ▄    ███████
█████▄         ▄█▀    ████████
████████▄    ▄█▀      ████████
███████████▄█▀       █████████
████████████  ▄     ████████
▀███████████ ███▄  ████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
MEDIUM
FACEBOOK
YOUTUBE
[                      █     █     █
                      ██▄ ▄███▄ ▄██
                       ███████████
                       ███████████
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄
                       ████████ ██
                      ▄███████▀ ███
                      ████▄▄▄▄▄ ███
                      ▀███████▀  ██
                      █████▄▄▄▄▄
                      ▀████████▀
                       ▀████▄▄▄▄
                         ▀█████▀
STRYKING
]
vovannovig2 (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:34:43 AM

Your list is good. I'm watching increased interest in privacy coins and XSPEC is the perfect example.
My guess is that 2018 will the year of private coins because more counties are trying to regulate or add market taxation. Like US did yesterday.

I am also sure that when in the United States they understand that paying taxes from crypto currency is very expensive - immediately interest to anonymous coins and decentralized exchanges will increase!
Fnatic

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:35:51 AM

Monero and Spectrecoin are 2 anon coin giants for 2018. I choose Spectrecoin because it has huge potential to grow and when the marketing starts better be inside the rocket Wink
AlexaSonda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:48:49 AM

of the three alt you say, honestly i just love xspec and i think xspec is more potentially than the other two alt. we'll see next year and I hope xspec is immediately listed in bittrex or binance.
vovannovig2 (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:52:34 AM

Monero and Spectrecoin are 2 anon coin giants for 2018. I choose Spectrecoin because it has huge potential to grow and when the marketing starts better be inside the rocket Wink
Yes, I have been buying it for a long time.
But I still think that there is little and it is necessary to buy more and more because I know this project will bring me a lot of money!

of the three alt you say, honestly i just love xspec and i think xspec is more potentially than the other two alt. we'll see next year and I hope xspec is immediately listed in bittrex or binance.
two other projects are also promising.
muenze

Activity: 224
Merit: 157

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:04:57 PM

I find the hype about Spectre a little bit odd. It just seems like its a bit too much hype. Maybe artificial?

Are we sure there is real devs behind Spectre, and its not a scam as Deeponion? (honest question).

I agree Zoin is interesting. Also LINDA just because its so cheap.

If spectre is real it would have been a great buy at $0.3 or what it was a few weeks ago. Still not a bad coin to buy even now I suppose. Will need to do some research on it and appreciate any more input on Spectre.

edit: I just did read some post histories of people who "shill" for Spectre and these people seem pretty real, like nice and fun, great people, who have a clue Smiley So the spectre hype seems to be real indeed Smiley

It was amazing to be part of Bitcointalk for a little while. Thankyou. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5316241.0
vovannovig2 (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:28:19 PM

I find the hype about Spectre a little bit odd. It just seems like its a bit too much hype. Maybe artificial?

Are we sure there is real devs behind Spectre, and its not a scam as Deeponion? (honest question).

I agree Zoin is interesting. Also LINDA just because its so cheap.

If spectre is real it would have been a great buy at $0.3 or what it was a few weeks ago. Still not a bad coin to buy even now I suppose. Will need to do some research on it and appreciate any more input on Spectre.

edit: I just did read some post histories of people who "shill" for Spectre and these people seem pretty real, like nice and fun, great people, who have a clue Smiley So the spectre hype seems to be real indeed Smiley
You are absolutely right. First I check whether the community is really, and whether there is a developer's work.
In XSPEC, I found what I was looking for! It is a strong developer and a friendly community.

I offer you and communicate with other members of the community:
https://t.me/spectrecoin
http://slack.spectreproject.io/
vovannovig2 (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:44:36 PM

https://www.cryptocurrencyfreak.com/2017/12/27/poloniex-require-account-holders-verify-next-year/  Shocked

I think that XSPEC because it is anonymous and can be exchanged on a decentralized Bisq exchange will very soon grow very much in price

By the way, Phore (PHR) is also concentrated (in the future - not yet implemented) on decentralized exchanges
Sir_Justin

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

DhrX89dGj4JUtm7ueVanTqnPyewp49xwjA

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:59:18 PM

i think spectrecoin will be my next big investment, you are totaly right. This coin is a potential big one. Seriously.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
nofork_man

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:09:39 PM

The more opinions I read then more Im confident the people have really different views on the crypto at all. Personally me not invest neither of these coins
vovannovig2 (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:14:23 PM

The more opinions I read then more Im confident the people have really different views on the crypto at all. Personally me not invest neither of these coins
Yes, you are right in all the different opinions and ideas about the future.
I'm sure that I need to invest in an anonymous coin with a small capitalization, so that the price goes up, and I became rich.
The most important are anonymity and decentralization.

It is for this reason that I chose these three projects.
Rcvlieland

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:14:37 PM

I prefer Streamr as one of the main competitors of Iota next year. Both of them I have in my portfolio. Let's see what 2018 will bring.

Now it's still cheap and they are listed at Hitbtc soon.
allcryptominer

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:50:54 PM
Last edit: December 28, 2017, 04:03:31 PM by allcryptominer

Just check post history of the accounts who hype Spectrecoin and you can see that all they do is posting about this coin. Always the same accounts as well who post in every thread, probably same guy sitting in his mothers basement with 10 different bitcointalk accounts.

vovannovig2 (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:58:16 PM

Just check post history of the accounts who hype Spectrecoin and you can see that all they do is posting about this coin. Always the same accounts as well who post in every thread, probably same guy sitting in his mothers basement with 10 different bitcointalk accounts.
My messages about these coins and about others of course you could see on the forum.
For others I do not know.
Now I'm writing only in this thread and I want to hear the opinions of others.
Flamaicon

Activity: 140
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:07:09 PM

Me and my friend buy a lot of Spectrecoin, we read the project, the news, and we think that could grow too much this year.
And at this point, with the USA Trump Taxes for 2018, annonymous coins could escape from taxes, and so many money will look for this kind of coin.
iopinion

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:19:41 PM

Is spectrecoin a good buy at this price or should i wait for some pullback?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: