Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:00:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My coin list for 2018. I'm sure there will be a lot of growth. Do you agree?  (Read 27828 times)
vovannovig2 (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:34:27 AM

I really liked your views on the first coin. I will carefully study it, I hope that you are really right. if many people agree with your opinion, then you should pay attention to it. And that's what I'm gonna do now.

My projects already have a good reputation and are time-tested.
You know my coins:
1 ) Spectrecoin (XSPEC) - Very promising!
2 ) Phore (PHR) - Very promising!
3 ) NIX
4 ) Zoin (ZOI)
  - Very promising!
5 ) Monoeci (XMCC)
6 ) UCOM - United Crypto Community

7 ) Burst (BURST)
8 ) Espers (ESP)
9 ) IntenseCoin (ITNS)
10) Ravencoin (RVN)
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Airbuxf

Activity: 257
Merit: 32

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:55:44 AM

If talking about privacy coins I'd also take a look at NavCoin. I've been holding it for quite a while now and given the circulating supply and what they have to offer it's a pretty good deal in my opinion.
vovannovig2 (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:04:17 AM

If talking about privacy coins I'd also take a look at NavCoin. I've been holding it for quite a while now and given the circulating supply and what they have to offer it's a pretty good deal in my opinion.
You're joking, you're proposing a shit that, except for the pump, is not capable of anything.
I write about proven coins that have been analyzed and will certainly be successful.

TOP 3:
3 ) NIX and Zoin (ZOI)  - Very promising!
vovannovig2 (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:01:35 PM

Spectrecoin (XSPEC)
$0,417145 USD (13,66%)
0,00005990 BTC (14,18%)

As I said, the project is starting to gain popularity and soon the price will be very high.
You can earn good money!
vastmast

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:16:00 PM

I do not know much about other coins outside of SpectreCoin. We need to see a significant rise in altcoins and bitcoin until the end of the year. if we see this rise we can see the rise in your coin Smiley

______________▂   arizn  ▂______________       ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                     ◄ ICO: 30% BONUS  ►
Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram Website Wallet Telegram Whitepaper     ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
CowboyX

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:34:51 PM

I think your portfolio is drawn up very well and you can expect a good profit in the near future. There was not a long wait
andrebai

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 04:43:53 PM

Kind of weird choice as for me never heard about that two coin. I will do research than I can say more for now for me top 2 are EOS and Tron
vovannovig2 (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:46:22 PM

Kind of weird choice as for me never heard about that two coin. I will do research than I can say more for now for me top 2 are EOS and Tron
You talk about very overrated projects! And I choose the undervalued

I choose projects that are carefully tested, in which active development is conducted and now they are strongly underestimated - have a low price!
I highly recommend everyone to learn about projects

TOP 3:
3 ) NIX and Zoin (ZOI)  - Very promising!
thinkpad99

Activity: 654
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:51:14 PM

I support your choices because they contain extraordinary coins with great potential for the coming years. It is not ethereum or bitcoin which everybody choosing so i like this fresh and not popular choose
vovannovig2 (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:40:24 AM

I support your choices because they contain extraordinary coins with great potential for the coming years. It is not ethereum or bitcoin which everybody choosing so i like this fresh and not popular choose
Thank you, it's good that you share my opinion about the great potential of these projects! They are very undervalued now and are interesting to purchase !!!
ShamoKe

Activity: 60

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:46:56 AM

Your choice is very good, I think your investment is very meaningful, at least you know that you are investing in coins for what purpose! I have saved the coins you have provided!
dodziu

Activity: 473

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:57:17 AM

You have a good list of coin in your portfolio and I also agree that in the coming years, there will be positive growth in the prices of these coin and they will also become more potential.
vovannovig2 (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:56:02 AM
Last edit: August 14, 2018, 06:03:35 AM by vovannovig2

Friends!
As I said before, the good movement and development of this project begins.
It's time to read, analyze and buy for all the money!

https://spectreproject.io/ - new site
https://news.spectreproject.io/ - NEWS

MY TOP 3:
3 ) NIX and Zoin (ZOI)  - Very promising!
vovannovig2 (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:03:43 AM

2 ) Phore (PHR) - Very promising! - Phore Blockchain Releases New Roadmap

A few weeks ago we proudly announced meeting all Q2 roadmap milestones. This included being the first pure PoS+MN coin to add segregated witness (SegWit), and adding two new developers to the team. Thanks to all team members for their great work, and to the Phore community for your strong support.

We prioritized useful features over marketing features. For example, we added SegWit that increases transaction throughput up to 100%, and even more importantly to fix transaction malleability to pave the way for secure sidechains and smart contracts.

We have several major projects underway to help achieve Phore’s vision. We have learned a lot getting to this point, and our new roadmap reflects what we believe is needed to provide a robust, secure, and powerful Phore blockchain ecosystem.

See the full Phore Blockchain Roadmap at phore.io.

Our future roadmap is focused on adding new capabilities, better security and privacy, and further scalability to the Phore platform and ecosystem. We are prioritizing development of our blockchain technology, and allocating additional resources to delivering and expanding decentralized applications and blockchain services. Real-world adoption requires a strong foundation like the one we are building now.

Blockchain Technology:

Scalable Public RPC API — Project “Dendrite”: A public RPC API allows external developers to interact with the Phore blockchain (accepting payments, web wallets, checkout widgets) without running a full-node.
    New Go Wallet — Project “Myelin”: The GoPHR Phore wallet will provide an alternative full node implementation improving security of consensus-related features and providing an optimized client for faster syncing and blockchain interaction.
    Enhanced Secure SPV Wallet Protocol — Project “Axon”: Secure sybil-resistant SPV (Simple Payment Verification) wallets are not possible with a Proof-of-Stake blockchain, but we’re solving this problem by storing the state root of stakeable UTXOs in the block header allowing SPV clients to securely verify the chain.
    New Stateless GUI Wallet — Project “Soma”: Project Soma will provide a new front-end to our Go client and implement a new stateless verification mode where full nodes provide Merkle proofs of transaction inputs and state storage is no longer required (full node without needing to store any data).
    Implementation of Sharding — Project “Nucleus”: Sharding splits the Phore blockchain into multiple smaller sidechains which can have different consensus rules and will provide a way to build on Phore without needing to hard fork. Sharding will also provide immense scaling opportunity and block finality without checkpoints or the current solution of providing a maximum reorganization depth.
    Phore Synapse - Private & Public Smart Contracts: Phore Synapse will be a certain type of shard built into Project “Nucleus” which will allow for smart contract execution on the Phore blockchain.

Decentralized Applications:

Phore Marketplace Full Release: Bug fixes and several new features will be introduced to take the Phore Marketplace out of open beta status, to full release.
    Phore Marketplace Enhanced Secure SPV Wallet: Integration of Project “Axon” secure SPV protocol into the Phore Marketplace embedded wallet.
    Phore Marketplace Multiple Cryptocurrency Support: Adds support for buying and selling physical and digital goods and services with other cryptocurrencies in addition to Phore.
    Phore Marketplace Cryptocurrency Trading: Added functionality to the Phore Marketplace to support decentralized, peer-to-peer cryptocurrency trading.
    Phore Marketplace Vetted Moderators: Fully vetted moderators will be available to settle any potential disputes between sellers and buyers in the Phore Marketplace.
    Decentralized Crowdfunding: Implemented into the Phore Marketplace, this is like a decentralized Kickstarter or Indiegogo platform. Individuals, partnerships, or small to mid-sized startups with a brilliant invention or service can use the Phore platform to raise money with much lower fees than other traditional platforms.
    Phore Marketplace Mobile App: The Phore Marketplace will be released in a mobile app that people can use on the go. It will be especially useful in developing countries where PC’s are not commonly used.
    Phore Marketplace Web Interface: The Phore Marketplace will be accessible from a web browser and will not require a separate application to be installed.

Other Items:

Whitepaper 3.0: The Phore Whitepaper will be updated align with the current vision for Phore Blockchain.
    Point-of-Sale System (POS) and ATM Integration: PHR will be integrated into a global network of Point-of-Sale (PoS) systems for retail use and ATMs for increased accessibility.
    Hierarchical Deterministic (HD) Addressing: HD wallets allow for saving and restoring entire wallets with a single seed phrase.
    Reusable Payment Codes: Payment codes will enhance convenience and privacy by allowing Phore users to share reusable payment codes and build contact lists, while still generating unique Phore addresses for each transaction to prevent revealing your balance or other metadata.
    Transaction Privacy Improvements: Additional wallet transaction features built on top of the existing Phore protocol to make both Zerocoin and transparent transactions more fungible and private.

We will release further details about these projects in the coming weeks and months.

We are now moving to an agile roadmap system whereby we will provide regular updates on our website about planned items, progress on items under active development, and which items have been delivered. Scheduled release dates will be announced a week or two before release. This will increase our agility and flexibility to take advantage of opportunities as they emerge, respond quickly to community feedback, increase quality, and deliver more useful features sooner.

Rather than forecasting several quarters in advance, we will be updating our progress and priorities much more frequently. New items will be added and prioritized based on community input, industry trends and developments, and available funds and resources. As a result, some features may be delivered sooner, and others may be deferred based on prioritization of our backlog of features. There may be a few surprise features along the way as well.

We truly value feedback from our community and interested parties. Drop into our Discord server or Telegram channel to ask questions and have discussions directly with Phore Blockchain team members. We also have active communities on Twitter, Bitcointalk and Reddit.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:30:12 AM

The 2018 wish you predicted to be the altcoins year has turned to be the year that investors are really losing money.  I pray that things turn around at the end of the year as it happens last year because that is the only way we can be rewarded on the patience we have with the market.
vovannovig2 (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:14:45 AM

Friends!
As I said before, the good movement and development of this project begins.
It's time to read, analyze and buy for all the money!

https://spectreproject.io/ - new site
https://news.spectreproject.io/ - NEWS

MY TOP 3:

Mandica Today at 00:24
@everyone - Apologies for a late and somewhat short newsletter but I have been finishing off the first version of the white paper and there is a link to the white paper and a spreadsheet with an overview over the relevant code relating to the private transactions. Please, make sure you all update to v2 as soon as possible.

https://news.spectreproject.io/spectrecoin-v2-white-paper-v1/
https://spectreproject.io/docs/White-Paper-v1.pdf
https://spectreproject.io/docs/SpectrecoinCodeAnalysis.xlsx
DiscretePatriot

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:19:28 AM

I agree with Spectrecoin as a good pick, but I am also looking at Menlo One and WePower as my other 3 top picks. I won't go so much into detail, but the fact that Menlo One is a decentralized ICO marketplace and WePower is a renewable energy project both with teams that have proven their legitimacy is enough reason for me to believe that they will both take off.
vovannovig2 (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:31:23 AM

I agree with Spectrecoin as a good pick, but I am also looking at Menlo One and WePower as my other 3 top picks. I won't go so much into detail, but the fact that Menlo One is a decentralized ICO marketplace and WePower is a renewable energy project both with teams that have proven their legitimacy is enough reason for me to believe that they will both take off.

It's good that you agree that Spectrecoin is an excellent project.
But what you are trying to advertise in each of your messages throughout the forum is clearly a shit.

Here are my proven projects.
MY TOP 3:
trumper

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 10:44:08 AM

I think this list is not very risky, adding some very undervalued coin may contribute to its potential profit ratio, you can add oax.

CandyIzDelicious

Activity: 512

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:54:31 AM

it seems that now holding it down makes you fall into poverty
now avoid buying altcoins because the market is in the bears
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: