Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 03:30:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Comparison of Marijuana-themed Coins  (Read 766 times)
t3hpwnographer (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 05:15:18 PM

Weekly Update (catch-up edition)

Total market cap change: Up 9%

Top 5 changes: HempCoin (THC) moves +1 to #2, Paragon (PRG) moves -1 to #3, Tokes (TKS) moves +1 to #4, DopeCoin (DOPE) moves -1 to #5

Development changes: Coming soon

The marijuana coin market has remained remarkably steady over the three weeks since I last posted an update. As BTC has seemingly shaken off its bearish trend, many alts are starting to experience growth once again. It's great that this development has occurred during this time of the year, as I'm sure many of you know April 20th (aka "4/20") is a popular date for marijuana enthusiasts around the world. Many events and announcements will be held on that day in the marijuana industry, and the marijuana-related cryptocurrencies will be no different. Plenty of hype is building up around updates being teased by some of the top coins in this thread, so now time will tell whether investors will puff or pass.

News updates coming tonight!
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vladaziya1

Activity: 160
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:50:40 AM

To be honest, it's too funny. Crypto currency and pathetic Marihuana can not be compared, because one from the other does not depend and is not connected in any way.
Jahvinci

Activity: 335
Merit: 45

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 10:43:53 PM

We got listed on TradeSatoshi.com, specifically: https://tradesatoshi.com/Exchange/?market=MOTA_BTC

If you want to update the list, we're making moves!

www.Motacoin.net - Launched March 18th, 2018 - Los Angeles based Cannabis Cryptocurrency!
www.Instagram.com/Motacoin | www.T.me/MotaCoin
www.Twitter.com/Motacoin_ | https://discord.gg/KMJrZZp
Manuel Schenkhuizen

Activity: 147
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:29:50 AM
Merited by btlzpr (4)

To be honest I hate this trend and I think that such kind of projects cast a shadow over the whole crypto market so I just cant support any of them.
First of all, you do not understand marijuana. It is absolutely safe to use within a controllable range. I think you don't understand what is marijuana. It does not make sense for these currencies to contribute to the development of the entire industry because marijuana itself has its meaning. You should treat it correctly. I am very optimistic about this aspect. In fact, tobacco and marijuana are a category here. Please do not affect everything. Where there is light, there will be shadows.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: