Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 05:30:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]PumaPay - 🚀🚀Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol 🔥🔥  (Read 40577 times)
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:48:40 AM

Of course this is great initiative to create awareness about the existed risks which are increasing everyday as cryptocurrencies are climbing up on the popularity and usability. This article about hardware wallets is very useful for new and old holders because still lot of long time crypto enthusiastic are not taking the seriously safety measures for their cryptocurrencies. They should choose one from the list as all offer equally high security and safety.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mme1022

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:27:37 AM

We are excited to announce that we have appointed Chris Na as our official South Korean ambassador. Chris Na will help us expand our reach to the local community and businesses. https://pumapay.io/pumapay-welcomes-official-south-korean-ambassador/

naikaka

Activity: 389
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:56:46 PM

✨ PMA Token is now on Changelly! https://pumapay.io/pumapay-token-listed-on-changelly/
Stavvay

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 08:14:41 AM

Keep up with the latest news.. Join the PumaPay Telegram channel TODAY!

https://jointelegram.pumapay.io/nevermissthenews/
lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:01:48 AM

We are excited to announce that we have appointed Chris Na as our official South Korean ambassador. Chris Na will help us expand our reach to the local community and businesses. https://pumapay.io/pumapay-welcomes-official-south-korean-ambassador/
today PMA rose 12% at a price of $ 0.000760 USD this will return to the level last month before a severe dump occurred, I think buying PMA can now be a long-term investment choice,

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
NrX

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:00:44 AM

These quick recoveries and bounces in prices of cryptocurrencies show that this wonderful market has enormous potential and will live long. Now come to PMA token and recent increase in its price being part of the cryptomarket its future is connected with the success of this space. As I mentioned at start PMA will play active role as payment processor it is becoming obvious with every passing day.
naikaka

Activity: 389
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:48:58 PM

Exciting News! PumaPay Billing Scenarios are Now Available For 3rd Party Wallets
https://pumapay.io/pumapay-billing-scenarios-available-for-3rd-party-wallets/
Dextroboy

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 03:03:46 PM

Exciting News! PumaPay Billing Scenarios are Now Available For 3rd Party Wallets
https://pumapay.io/pumapay-billing-scenarios-available-for-3rd-party-wallets/

many partners have adopted PMA Tokens as payments,
this makes PumaPay the most active project I've seen in 2018, continue to develop it!

johnleo

Activity: 1414
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 05:56:33 PM

hi, I see you have made partnership with many companies, but sorry I can't check them one by one. Is there a promo/bonus in their products if we pay them with pumapay?
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:27:35 PM

hi, I see you have made partnership with many companies, but sorry I can't check them one by one. Is there a promo/bonus in their products if we pay them with pumapay?

https://pumapay.io/ecosystem-2/

There is list of partners who are supporting this payment method some of them I tested it working smoothly. I also would like to know about promo offers if they are offering some kind of discounts by using this token as payment method.
Anc92

Activity: 259
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 12:19:26 AM

There is list of partners who are supporting this payment method some of them I tested it working smoothly. I also would like to know about promo offers if they are offering some kind of discounts by using this token as payment method.

Details on whether or not there'll be discounts have not been released yet but I'm sure the merchants will definitely have a way to incentivise users, encouraging them to use the PMA Tokens.
chickaboom

Activity: 614
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:41:19 AM

Dear Community,

It has come to our attention that scammers have set up a fake PumaPay Airdrop website and Telegram groups, luring PumaPay followers into “participating in an airdrop of PMA Tokens”.  In this regard, kindly note the following:

1.PumaPay currently does not carry out airdrops. All claims at such activity under the PumaPay brand are fake. The website, which we are working on taking down, is a fraud.

2. PumaPay members were being added to a fake Telegram group. Neither PumaPay employees, nor our Telegram moderators will add you to any groups without your consent.

3. The said website is asking participants to provide their wallet private key. PLEASE NEVER SHARE YOUR WALLET PRIVATE KEY. Neither PumaPay, nor any other serious project will ever ask you to share your private key. If you ever come across such a request, it’s a scam.

4. All official information about PumaPay activities will be announced on our official channels, including the PumaPay Telegram Group and Channel, as well as the News section of the PumaPay website.

We appreciate you alerting us to the suspicious activity involving our brand.

https://pumapay.io/important-announcement-pumapay-is-not-running-any-airdrops/
alexvilis

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:35:42 AM

Important Announcement: PumaPay Is Not Running Any Airdrops!
https://pumapay.io/important-announcement-pumapay-is-not-running-any-airdrops/

Attention scammer have set up a fake PumaPay Airdrop website and Telegram groups, luring PumaPay followers into “participating in an airdrop of PMA Tokens”. In this regard, kindly note the following:

1. PumaPay currently does not carry out airdrops. All claims at such activity under the PumaPay brand are fake. The website, which we are working on taking down, is a fraud.

2. PumaPay members were being added to a fake Telegram group. Neither PumaPay employees, nor our Telegram moderators will add you to any groups without your consent.

3. The said website is asking participants to provide their wallet private key. PLEASE NEVER SHARE YOUR WALLET PRIVATE KEY. Neither PumaPay, nor any other serious project will ever ask you to share your private key. If you ever come across such a request, it’s a scam.

4. All official information about PumaPay activities will be announced on our official channels, including the PumaPay Telegram Group and Channel, as well as the News section of the PumaPay website.
lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:45:48 AM

Details on whether or not there'll be discounts have not been released yet but I'm sure the merchants will definitely have a way to incentivise users, encouraging them to use the PMA Tokens.
when the market price is bad, PumaPay is just the opposite, PMA is up 4% today at ETH exchange,
with level 0.001 USD, indeed PMA is great, I like projects like this

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:35:57 AM

It is hard to stay away from a project being developed heavily. Pumapay even I was staying to watch it continuously but couldn't resist anymore. Last night joined finally after picking some of the tokens. Project is well synchronized on all fronts whether it is development, market movement or partnerships increasing number so it should be included as trendy.
Xkaliber

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:16:07 PM

when the market price is bad, PumaPay is just the opposite, PMA is up 4% today at ETH exchange,
with level 0.001 USD, indeed PMA is great, I like projects like this
Of course that is good news for sure and I think the participants who joined the Pumpay project were happy to see such news, maybe all of this was not separated from the hard work of the team
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 02:19:36 PM

It is hard to stay away from a project being developed heavily. Pumapay even I was staying to watch it continuously but couldn't resist anymore. Last night joined finally after picking some of the tokens. Project is well synchronized on all fronts whether it is development, market movement or partnerships increasing number so it should be included as trendy.

Why price grew in 2x for last 2 days? I dont see any existed news for last time...
When they going to launch payment platform? Their competitor Utrust will have platform in Q1 2019...
skyward007

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:51:21 PM

Why price grew in 2x for last 2 days? I dont see any existed news for last time...
When they going to launch payment platform? Their competitor Utrust will have platform in Q1 2019...

Seems like you missed the new roadmap, please take a look here: https://pumapay.io/new-pumapay-roadmap/
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:56:46 PM

Seems like you missed the new roadmap, please take a look here: https://pumapay.io/new-pumapay-roadmap/

I don't think it happening suddenly it growing steady and gradually which making it more attractive. There is big potential it will bring more value to this token because it has more space to grow.
memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:05:07 PM

For few days I am planning to buy some PMA and it isn't coming in my desired range. This market has been very busy for few days, new roadmap and announcements are working very well in its value. Just imagine couple more big exchanges and then where the support which needed will take it, sky is the limit. Pumapay is more advanced than its competitor and difference is visible.
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: