Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:56:38 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]PumaPay - 🚀🚀Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol 🔥🔥  (Read 40582 times)
Ale75Opus

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:32:54 PM

Hey there. Is there a possibility that big taxes will be imposed on your tokens in the near future? Have you receive any news from the government?
Taxes are quite an actual topic for today! No one can decide on these laws! What do you think about it? Do you have any information?
mme1022

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:35:41 PM

Hi. Bonuses are available during the whole sale?

Hey advertkane121!
The PumaPay Presale is LIVE.  And will run until 22.03.2018.

During the tokens sale we will sell PMA tokens according to a predefined pricing plan starting at 50,000 PMA/ETH during the first day and ending at 25,000 PMA/ETH at the end.
You register on the PumaPay website for more details.

In regards to the main sale:
PumaPay Tokens will be available for purchase on our sale site https://ico.PumaPay.io commencing March 22nd, 2018 at 12:00:00 am (UTC) and for a period of 15 days. The PumaPay Token will be sold at a fixed price denominated in ETH and the total number of tokens will depend on the quantity of PumaPay Tokens sold such that the total amount of tokens sold during the TGE will comprise 30% (Thirty Percent) of the total PumaPay Tokens generated.

The seller will get the payment from smart-contract  immediately or he’ll have to wait till I receive the product? It would be so much better if he could wait.

Hey there lok5874 .
I believe the payment will be completed before you'll receive the product.

Is PumaPay ready to cover losses that are cause by their protocol? Just wanna make sure that they have a legit legal system.

Hi nicolasbi.
There would be some kind of insurance.
I hope PumaPay will release more details soon.

Thenik87

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:56:44 AM

Good day. What is the minimum amount ICO should raise to consider it successful?
They posted on telegram that it should be $150 million.

We are looking to raise as much as possible. The minimum is 15 million USD.
crick3698

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:59:20 AM

Good afternoon. What is the total duration of this ICO? 
ro777jer

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:06:38 AM

If I remember correctly, then exactly 15 days.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:24:57 AM

You want to create such service like Utrust and Monetha?
What hard cap here? pre-sale ongoing already? Which bonuses on pre-sale and how much raised already?
stasik201330

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:26:20 AM

The team inspires confidence of many investors. And I think everything will turn out, many people will be able to appreciate the project
matthewtalbot

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:21:36 AM

Visa offers rather strict conditions regarding chargebacks. Will this be a problem for your protocol?
scifilover

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:27:45 AM

Visa offers rather strict conditions regarding chargebacks. Will this be a problem for your protocol?
No, this is only a technical issue, which is more likely to be solved by vendors, rather than developers of the PumaPay protocol.
matthewtalbot

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:35:42 AM

No, this is only a technical issue, which is more likely to be solved by vendors, rather than developers of the PumaPay protocol.
Still, I would advise you to pay attention to this aspect. If chargeback is exceeded, you can lose the use of payment cards in the future.
scifilover

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:41:26 AM

Still, I would advise you to pay attention to this aspect. If chargeback is exceeded, you can lose the use of payment cards in the future.
We live in a crypto-currency world. It seems to me that over the years, 10 payments using credit cards will seem to us somewhat uncomfortable and completely outdated.
matthewtalbot

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:48:59 AM

We live in a crypto-currency world. It seems to me that over the years, 10 payments using credit cards will seem to us somewhat uncomfortable and completely outdated.
I agree. Yes, and the conditions of chargeback are incredibly harsh. Just think about it - to not get a fine, you need to use a huge number of intermediaries. As a result, the price of a simple service can increase tens of times.
ilcaramba

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:19:32 PM

Hello. On the ICO will be exposed all the produced tokens?
Forspareparts

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:23:52 PM

Hello. On the ICO will be exposed all the produced tokens?
No, only 30% of all released tokens go on the ICO
mme1022

Merit: 12

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:42:48 PM

You want to create such service like Utrust and Monetha?
What hard cap here? pre-sale ongoing already? Which bonuses on pre-sale and how much raised already?
Hey magisterr.

We are currently unaware of any competitors who provide similar solutions. There is no real competitor when it comes to our comprehensive billing protocol.
While some parts of our solution might exist, the PumaPay protocol was designed and built from the beginning with the sole purpose of addressing these issues, with standardized protocol flexible to accommodate any billing needs. It’s the first time all the relevant parts (of which some might exists, and some are built for the first time) are combined into a robust, comprehensive solution for a specific problem.

Our strategic capabilities depends on the level of contribution. More than 50% of the proceeds shall be devoted to strategic partnerships and business development. The larger the total contribution, the better we will be positioned in order to have the PumaPay Protocol implemented and adopted as standard means of payment. 

The pre-sale is live.
Please register on the PumaPay website for more details in regards  to the pre-sale

Hi crick3698 .
The pre-sale is live at the moment, will run till the 22.03.2018.
Then the main sale will begin and it will run for another 15 days.

Hey there matthewtalbot
How can that be a problem for the protocol?

Join the PumaPay community for more updates and news.

waitsummer

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:36:21 PM

As far as I understand, there will not be another platform in the market that provides similar services in the next few years. Are not you afraid that this will draw the attention of the antimonopoly committee to you?
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:06:54 PM

mme1022

Thank you for unswer. But Utrust and Monetha doing same product? Or Im wrong? What different between your project and Utrust for example?
Do you have own blockchain and coins or this will be ethhereum (ERC20) tokens?
Tonisim

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:55:17 PM

Hook Them on Early: Crypto Payments for Children?

Worried about the way your children spend their money? Wish you could prevent them from buying fast food and unhealthy snacks after school? You're not alone. And guess what... Crypto payments can help you.

*Wait... what? *

Yes, we know: having the words 'crypto' and 'children' in the same sentence might seem strange. But with PumaPay, it will all make sense in a moment. Our new PumaPay PullPayment protocol supports "restricted payments", where you can either put a limit on the spending amount of a connected wallet, prevent someone from making purchases of a certain kind, or approve each transaction manually. Here's how it could work.

Imagine that you have a child, let's call him Johnny. Johnny is a smart yet naughty boy who chooses to spend his lunch money on games, sweets, or, in fact anything rather than the proper lunch at his school canteen. We've all been there, haven't we? As more and more businesses will be adopting PumaPay PullPayment protocol in the coming years, so might Johnny's school. You will set up a PMA wallet for Johnny and connect it directly to yours.

To make sure that Johnny doesn't spend all his dough on sweets, you set up a few Limiters on his PumaPay wallet. These are certain parameters, which block Johnny's transactions if they do not match your criteria.

Every time Johnny attempts to make a purchase, a QR code with the purchase details and price is generated. Johnny scans the code using his PumaPay mobile wallet. Immediately, you receive the notification with all the product details and the equivalent PMA-value of the actual price of that product in your local currency. If you are happy with all the details, you approve the transaction and Johnny receives a smiley face, which signals Johnny that funds are being transferred from his PumaPay wallet to the merchant's account. If the transaction does not meet your requirements, you reject it and Johnny gets a sad face knowing that he should have made a better decision.

Too busy to control all your kid's purchases in real time? All you have to do is set up automatic approval or product-based Limiters on your child's wallet. This is the easiest way to control your kids' spending and, ultimately, their wellbeing. From here, your parenting opportunities may be limitless: from teaching your children to make better snack choices to introducing them to budgeting and responsible spending of their pocket money as they become older, PumaPay PullPayment protocol offers endless possibilities.

'Sounds good in theory, but when will it actually happen?' you might ask. Sooner than you think! Our ICO is just weeks away, starting on March 22 and from there on, we have a packed development schedule. Multiple merchants have already committed to
implement our payment protocol, and our ultimate goal is to have PumaPay as the number one payment method for everyone, everywhere. With the blockchain revolution that's been happening lately, this plan is realistic, so introducing children to crypto payments in general and PumaPay in particular, is not a crazy idea anymore, is it?

Learn more about PumaPay and be sure to join our Telegram group to stay on top of the latest updates.

http://blog.pumapay.io/hook-them-on-early-crypto-payments-for-children/
dort

Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:05:17 PM

Hello. I have a question regarding the scaling of your protocol. Today I only have a small store, and in three years I want to buy a store three times bigger. Do I need to change something in terms of settings?
g8stTDas

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:32:04 PM

I doubt that government intermediaries with their fees can be completely eliminated from the payment chain. Maybe we should cooperate with at least some of them?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: