Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:12:15 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is dropping! what to expect?!  (Read 1369 times)
cobeksede

Activity: 490
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:09:29 AM

which I expect today is a great capital to buy bitcoin
First77

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:12:40 AM

which I expect today is a great capital to buy bitcoin

At $1000, the real game begins
Javathon

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:13:34 AM

I expected that it will change probably going high, and come back to its own original higher price.Because bitcoin price is not constant it will change eventually.Bitcoin is a  type of digital currency in which encryption techniques are used to regulate the generation of units of currency and verify the transfer of funds, operating independently of a central bank and there are more investor that probably come in that why I expected that it will rise eventually.
LastJedi

Activity: 182
Merit: 122

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:15:16 AM

I see it rising now after nearly a month and a half of when this post was first created.
So from the opening post
I do not think that South Korea has any grip hold of how the price of bitcoin is affected to what they do.
If it does then it would be for a short time but then would rebound rapidly like it has had starting today.

Tagabukid69

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:45:36 AM

Bitcoin value is unpredictable, Even though it keeps fluctuating, the important thing is that, it has a value, and every time it moves, we able to to get opportunity from it. When the value goes down, we buy, When the value bounce back, we sell..... No matter what.. Bitcoins still a good source of income.. This is amazing:)

OTPPAY.IO   ▅  OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS  ▅   OTPPAY.IO
PRIVATE SALE IS ON. LIMITED UPTO 35M TOKENS WITH 100% BONUS.
jamiebear

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:50:58 AM

Bitcoin is very volatile; It is much expected that this will be a roller coaster ride and even though it keeps on fluctuating, it will definitely be up again sooner than we know so better take the chance to buy more when the market is down.
appleyard

Activity: 359
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:52:53 AM

From the couple of months the value of bitcoin are decreasing, but this February i know that the value of bitcoin will rise again after the Chinese new year seasons because lots of chinese investors are selling their investment at that time but after that im not sure but i confidently know that the value of bitcoin will rise.  

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Skyshark

Activity: 505
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:58:40 AM

What do we expect when bitcoin is in a deep, of course there is gonna be a panic here and there, and most of the new investors are gonna sell their bitcoins even in a very low price, and the veterance are gonna be happy again, buying every bitcoin out there and making profit for themselves. Now is the time to hold, yes it might seams like you are up for a loss but you just need to wait untill its price goes up again.

jpurusa

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:07:52 AM

In my opinion, all bitcoin holders are expecting price to move up again in the coming months. Keep promoting this bitcoin and other crypto to people around us.Not only bitcoin price move down but also other coins. It is normal because of high sales volume in crypto to get profit. Soon or later, investors will buy bitcoin again at lower price and hold it for several months waiting for better profit.
gune68gune

Activity: 181

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:11:59 AM

I do not know what the exact reason for the fall of bitcoin. However, behind the fall of bitcoin at this time, will certainly bring something fantastic about the rise of bitcoin in the future. That's what I noticed all along. We hope that bitcoin will again show improvement.
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:44:37 AM

I do not know what the exact reason for the fall of bitcoin. However, behind the fall of bitcoin at this time, will certainly bring something fantastic about the rise of bitcoin in the future. That's what I noticed all along. We hope that bitcoin will again show improvement. In my opinion, all bitcoin holders are expecting price to move up again in the coming months. Keep promoting this bitcoin and other crypto to people around us.Not only bitcoin price move down but also other coins. It is normal because of high sales volume in crypto to get profit. Soon or later, investors will buy bitcoin again at lower price and hold it for several months waiting for better profit.
Thank you so much for reminding me, but I think I will keep my faith and keep investing in Bitcoin. A lot of people become afraid and panic because of the dropping price of Bitcoin, and I understand, I totally get it about that. That is because sometimes I feel afraid and panic too about some people who talking about Bitcoin and make some rumors. But actually, I have been known Bitcoin for almost 5 years. And I understand every decreasing price that happen with Bitcoin. Every year, there are always price decreasing and price increasing. But for some unusuall price change is usually make me a little confuse and little scare. Even though I keep collecting and keep investing no matter what.
janelleshepard

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:47:08 AM

The only thing we should expect now is this fall was just because of the dump price game of whales and sharks and not because of the affect of inflation or deflation from the econimics .
You guys absolutely will hope Bitcoin bounces back asap but i think it's better to keep it stable in a quite for attracting more investors then raising later.
motoprose

Activity: 195
Merit: 41

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:43:54 AM

The reclaim in price could be for this happening today:
https://www.ccn.com/traders-cheer-as-south-korea-backpedals-on-crypto-trading-ban/

Who knows really. Undecided
Bitcoinismylife12345

Activity: 231

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:52:44 AM

Bitcoin is dropping! what to expect?!

https://www.bloomberg.com/…/bitcoin-drops-as-south-korea-sa…

I found this very interesting article on the web, check it out and let me know what you think Smiley
It is a big challenge not only for us users of bitcoin but also users of other altcoins since its price is dropping with the price of other coins. We really don't know why this crisis occur but majority of the people believes that it will pump up again after this and we must trust it whatever may happens.
lanareyDEY

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:37:59 PM

If it's quite simple that bitcoins are digital currencies, its rate is constantly growing and over the past year it has grown about 8 times.
Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:57:59 PM

You can not expect anything because this is a normal occurrence. This is badly needed or the graphics may look parabolic and that is not good. Buy it if you want to be sold and held. That will make you will be fine. Cool
That is why we should not expect Bitcoin to be at one price. Bitcoin's price will be volatile inside the places that exchange it.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:00:03 PM

Expect more drops. Every drop in BTC price is a golden opportunity to buy more at a much cheaper price. Just HODL and aim for long term, do not expect for your investment to gain profit overnight. Be patient and strategize carefully on how you can beat the market and achieve your goal.
Vin183~

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:01:30 PM

My expection is btc  will be growing up so I can sell.my investment to get big profit
Raisa263616

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:06:52 PM

Yahh
bitcoin price is dropping now.it's bad for previous investors but it's also great for new investors.I expect bitcoin will be rise very soon .I was hold some of my bitcoin .If i sell my bitocin now, i get  a big loss now.But i think bitcoin price will be after some days or one month,thank you.

shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:41:12 PM

If bitcoin is dropping it does not means that it will drop forever, we expect that bitcoin will rise again in the market and will hit the value where it was at the peak. Also it should be expected that bitcoin will cross the peak and will make new highest peak level. I means on the time when the value of the bitcoin dropped, it does not means that bitcoin stop or end.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: