Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:09:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is dropping! what to expect?!  (Read 1365 times)
Schultz88

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:44:19 PM

They spread the issue because they want to crush the market then when the price are going down they will buy a lot. So take this opportunity to buy more.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
artemchernov503

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:07:41 PM

Bets began to appear, which entailed futures sunsets, that is, the sale of a crypto currency at a low cost. This is the main predisposing factor in the sharp collapse of the rate.
rainezerr

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:34:27 PM

Yahh
bitcoin price is dropping now.it's bad for previous investors but it's also great for new investors.I expect bitcoin will be rise very soon .I was hold some of my bitcoin .If i sell my bitocin now, i get  a big loss now.But i think bitcoin price will be after some days or one month,thank you.

Dropping of bitcoin is not bad, it only means that there is a time for different consumers to invest because the value of bitcoins today is very expensive and it was very hard to earn and we should always wait for a dump in the market before we invest.

Aleksandr_ov

Activity: 252
Merit: 44

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:46:18 PM

uniquely crush not only what to buy at the bottoms, but also for the fact that the crisis has not come all in the world as there will be capital outflow from ordinary business in crypto!
Jaya912

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:48:25 PM

They spread the issue because they want to crush the market then when the price are going down they will buy a lot. So take this opportunity to buy more.

we can buy more if we have extra capital to buy in the deep to make us get profit when its pumped.
but not many trader have extra capital and if we want to sell some altcoin to get extra fund, then its very hard decision.
Klausi

Activity: 536
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:55:25 PM

we can buy more if we have extra capital to buy in the deep to make us get profit when its pumped.
but not many trader have extra capital and if we want to sell some altcoin to get extra fund, then its very hard decision.
I agree on that, the decrease of bitcoins price value is normal its because of the supply and demand, many people were being hysterical about it which is supposed to be not. We should expect that the behavior of bitcoin will go through up and down, this just mean that more investors have the chance to buy bitcoins in low price and hold it until the price will rise and gain more profit.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:13:28 AM

I agree on that, the decrease of bitcoins price value is normal its because of the supply and demand, many people were being hysterical about it which is supposed to be not. We should expect that the behavior of bitcoin will go through up and down, this just mean that more investors have the chance to buy bitcoins in low price and hold it until the price will rise and gain more profit.

Yeah, it's definitely a normal bitcoin's value is so unpredictable which it's hard to determine when it's gonna be increase or decrease but in some point I do believe that it will increase despite on it's so downfall situation. I also in favor to those who want to invest during downfall since its a great opportunity to those people who want to invest as long as they can wait for the long period of time.
imgoinforbitcoin

Activity: 87

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:30:37 AM

We should expect more price drops I think. Maybe to the tune of about 5-6k this week before we start seeing a steady climb again. Although this is just speculation on my part really.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:35:36 AM

We should expect more price drops I think. Maybe to the tune of about 5-6k this week before we start seeing a steady climb again. Although this is just speculation on my part really.

no it isnt just a speculation , infact i already believe on your statement because bitcoin will probably drop more due to some legit reasons. i heard recently on a news article that some guy specifically a bitcoin whale sold almost 400 million dollars of his bitcoin holding , that is the reason on why bitcoin drops and will probably drop a little more because he also says that he is not yet contented on what he do'es. he maybe sell more or maybe not, no one knows.
lanareyDEY

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:54:22 AM

If it's quite simple that bitcoins are digital currencies, its rate is constantly growing and over the past year it has grown about 8 times.
tonmoycrypto

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:48:25 PM

when price drop its another chance to make profit easily . i am not expecting too much  because  i am still hodl my  btc but i am also expecting btc price again hit 20 k  at the end of 2018.
Shafiqul Islam

Activity: 546

burst.money

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:55:34 PM

Yes. Bitcoin did have a big drop 2 days back. It is generally expected for the price to shoot up to last All Time High. Give it some time it will reach 20k+ in no time. This is a very normal daily drop for btc. A thousand USD value rise and fall is quite normal, it will be recovered in just one pump.
Bitcoin now a huge dropping and dumping. A bad situation now price is dropping a rocket launching speed. Not only bitcoin but also Ethereum dropping too.I think price will rise again.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
mattprochazka

Activity: 41

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:04:45 PM

When bitcoin is dropping, it created a golden moment for you to invest and you better do it right now.
amadorj76

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:09:24 PM

e don't need to worry alot even if the price is dropping because we are all sure that if the price drops, it will soon rise again so just take the opportunity now that the price is low, we better buy a bitcoin now and wait for the price to go up again.
Mainman08

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:12:17 PM

I think we always expect the unexpected. Because we don't know what will happen to bitcoin in the coming days or in the future. But if you try believe in bitcoin. Don't worry too much. Bitcoin will grow up again.

ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:14:25 PM

Bitcoin is dropping! what to expect?!

https://www.bloomberg.com/…/bitcoin-drops-as-south-korea-sa…

I found this very interesting article on the web, check it out and let me know what you think Smiley
Annual bitcoin prices will fall in the first months of the year, but at the end of the year bitcoin prices will increase again. do not worry

cryptohacker29@

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:16:05 PM

A huge rise in the price of Bitcoin. So often we saw  that when the price of Bitcoin is dropped, it came back with huge price. So we have to wait. Maybe there is something more to go.
so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:26:13 PM

e don't need to worry alot even if the price is dropping because we are all sure that if the price drops, it will soon rise again so just take the opportunity now that the price is low, we better buy a bitcoin now and wait for the price to go up again.
Yeah, Bitcoin is possessing a great market and being a volatile currency, somewhat decline is normal for it. So, one must not get panic after seeking the dip and must not hesitate in making up any further investment since the price is at it's best to invest in it and hopefully it will soon be getting higher profiting everyone whosoever invested time as well money in it...
Matildada

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:27:42 PM

Yahh
bitcoin price is dropping now.it's bad for previous investors but it's also great for new investors.I expect bitcoin will be rise very soon .I was hold some of my bitcoin .If i sell my bitocin now, i get  a big loss now.But i think bitcoin price will be after some days or one month,thank you.
Bitcoin is falling, and I want it to stop falling as soon as possible. It won't go down all the time. I think it's a good time to buy bitcoins. Buy now, you will get a lot of profit after the bitcoin price rises.
dubidooh

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:14:18 PM

Yes, bitcoin is dropping and it's normal. The price is swinging, it goes up and down. For some, It's the perfect time to buy bitcoins in a much lesser value as this will surely go back on its track soon enough hitting its new price high again. We just have to keep monitoring!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: