Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:37:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is dropping! what to expect?!  (Read 1365 times)
goodvibes05

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:04:57 PM

Bitcoin is dropping! what to expect?!

https://www.bloomberg.com/…/bitcoin-drops-as-south-korea-sa…

I found this very interesting article on the web, check it out and let me know what you think Smiley
I expect for bitcoin to go increase the value again, maybe a month or two months from now. Bitcoin has been dropping since the start of 2018 and hopefully it will not rise again.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:13:26 PM

I found this very interesting article on the web, check it out and let me know what you think Smiley
Eventhough its dropping nowadays i expect that bitcoin could recover,and might be preparing for the bull run.Ill be more on the pisitive sides because bitcoin had already earn the trust of its users,this not be too far from reality that it will goes to the moon .Most experts and bitcoin enthusiast have theie own prediction on this bitcoin would reach to $50k.For me it is reachable as a matter of fact bitcoin had already been facing the toughest times in history rolight now but it bever goes down deep because most investors take it as an advantage to buy bitcoins and we know its never too late,popularity hinders demands that can make it more interesting also the votality itself.

MommyElsa

Activity: 387
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:34:40 PM

It is a big challenge for us and the entire crypto world, since not only bitcoin is dropping but also some altcoins. It is really hard to find out what is the reason for this crisis. But usually people are expecting a huge pump after this and we should not lose our hope.

Yes,  i am also hoping for a huge pump,  i am holding my coins and hopefully bitcoin and other altcoins may pump as soon as possible and may this crisis may finally be done.

🥤🧊🥤🧊        ONLINE SOCIAL COMMUNICATION & DATING APK         🧊🥤🧊🥤
Suffoc8

Activity: 163

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:38:50 PM

Although bitcoin is starts on dumping down, I hoped that a months from now bitcoin will comtinuously pump up. The article that you shared on us is very informative and I hoped you shares a lot of articles in future for us to gain more infomation and data that we need to be literate in bitcoin.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X          [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Roman Coinson

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:40:25 PM

Keep Calm, everything will be ok. In April, the price will go up. I'm absolutely sure.
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:45:50 PM

You can expect a huge down of prices in the market but do not think of it as a bad thing because in this times you know that you can invest a huge a mount of cryptocurrency in order to earn more profit in the future.

inquisition15

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:12:10 AM

Everyone right now only have one expect, it's hoping for the price will bounce back to reach to the new future.
xraisers

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:08:59 PM

This is nothing new, even fiat stock market fluctuates, since bitcoin is regarded as money, this shouldn't be an exemption. Rather  i think you should take advantage on that because this is the right time to buy some bitcoin because we all know bitcoin will be rise again and expect that many investors are willing to take a risk because in return they can get a high profit so better to make a move and make a good decision if you want to get benefit on it
freightjoe

Activity: 238
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:51:54 PM

Keep Calm, everything will be ok. In April, the price will go up. I'm absolutely sure.

... but in the 16 days since you wrote this, the opposite has happened, and price is down by more than 1000.
salamloloh

Activity: 83

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:59:01 PM

just be patient and hope that everything will come back to normal maybe soon we will be back smiling with bitcoin price increase
freightjoe

Activity: 238
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:00:16 PM

just be patient and hope that everything will come back to normal maybe soon we will be back smiling with bitcoin price increase

Cool investment strategy you have: "Hope". for your sake I hope you have a day job and haven't put too much money into crypto.
Telybin

Activity: 114

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:07:23 PM

Although bitcoin prices are often up and down, generally bitcoin prices tend to go up much. Many analysts predict that bitcoin prices could reach $ 100,000 in the next 10 years. Therefore, many investors have poured capital to invest in bitcoin. And you, you also want to invest bitcoin and hope it will raise prices up to expectations.
al.nechiporuk

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:02:24 PM

Here you just need to wait. This is an investment, it takes time for a good profit. Sometimes a few years.
Brangos99

Activity: 186

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:27:48 PM

Bitcoin decrease is normal, because all crypto will decrease in price, like bitcoin at this time. What will happen when bitcoin decreases, bitcoin prices will go down as well. No need to worry about the decline of bitcoin, bitcoin will definitely be
increase again.
Brangos99

Activity: 186

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:30:49 PM

Bitcoin decrease is normal, because all crypto will decrease in price, like bitcoin at this time. What will happen when bitcoin decreases, bitcoin prices will go down as well. No need to worry about the decline of bitcoin, bitcoin will definitely be
increase again.
salamyman

Activity: 584
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:38:18 PM

Isn't bitcoin dropping every year?
And every year there is panic.
You would have thought that by now people got used to it.
It's not a game for the faint of heart.
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:42:50 PM

Bitcoin is always unpredictable! Of course, we are waiting for his rise and good results, but the question arises as to whether he will achieve this "good result"! Personally, I believe that it will reach $ 15K by the end of the year, then will decline! Of course, we will not exclude the option that this may not be, but if you are not sure of it, what then are you sure? In the market a lot of other crypto, try yourself in them!
I was oriented before that fluctuations of value is normal in bitcoin. Even if it's price is in downtrend I'm not worried at all because I know it will rise again. But that doesn't mean that I'm not sad it's normal for me to feel that way but I'm not focusing on it and my expectation is that bitcoin will get high again.
CryptoSmile

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:11:34 AM

It is a big challenge for us and the entire crypto world, since not only bitcoin is dropping but also some altcoins. It is really hard to find out what is the reason for this crisis. But usually people are expecting a huge pump after this and we should not lose our hope.
After reaching highest price on December last year, starting from January 2018 up to this month, btc price retraced to around $7,000. It consolidated at this level for several weeks and there were signs of price movement to recover in the coming weeks. We expect more people keep investing in bitcoin and price will rise again. People and btc lovers will get profit soon if the try to buy today.
reyblack

Activity: 203

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:19:06 AM

Im expecting a massive bounce back of bitcoin within this year actually im adding my investment at bitcoin while it is still affordable. There's nothing to worry everything is normal that bitcoin may go up and down but the most important thing is that you will follow and ride the trend of bitcoin inorder to earn high. We must believe at bitcoin, we should not sell our bitcoin at a lower price because it will rise sooner.
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:26:02 AM

I think that is normal and to be expected knowing that it is bitcoin.  We all know how volatile bitcoin is,  depending on what is happening on the Market.  There are many factors affecting the decreasing and the increasing of the value of bitcoin, but I think sooner it will increase.  It is because many people will actually invest more for the reason that the value is lower than before,  and the more people investing the higher the value it will be. So don't panic,  I think it is normal.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: