Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 12:59:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Future of Privacy] Ethereum Meta - Foundation of Anonymous e-Marketplace  (Read 24670 times)
themossinator

Activity: 31
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:55:18 PM

Hi, thank you very much for your help. When I go to myethereum wallet and connect to my Ledger, I can see the ETH balance, I then clicked on Token Balances, which displays my ETH balance and now i see my Ethereum Meta as well - so I guess this is ok? thanks!
You are welcome.
Yes, that is why we use Ethereum blockchain for our project - Beauty of simplicity.

ok great, I wish Ethereum Meta great success! Smiley
EthereumMeta Team (OP)

Activity: 131
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 01:09:20 AM

Our ETHM ticker has been officially listed on ForkDelta:
https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/ETHM-ETH
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:16:38 AM

ICO is not finished yet, but it is already tradeable in ForkDelta,
a certainty that makes investors more interested, because the liquidity of a token is very important

EthereumMeta Team (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 01:20:18 AM

ICO is not finished yet, but it is already tradeable in ForkDelta,
a certainty that makes investors more interested, because the liquidity of a token is very important

Thank you!
We have been officially listed @TokenStore: https://token.store/trade/ETHM

We are working on adding it to other exchanges and grow the value of Ethereum Meta in a healthy way.
cryptonized

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:23:58 PM

Hey guys, have you seen new UI of ForkDelta? It looks much better than EtherDelta!

Check it out: https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/ETHM-ETH
Ontological0

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:30:45 PM

This scam is a very clever operation. Don’t fall for it!! Everyone can make a pro-like whitepaper but that doesn’t mean it is a valid organisation.

Study the team members and you will find out, that some of them left a ponzi scheme and deceived lots of investors! Be warned!
cryptonized

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:01:38 PM

It seems like lack of cryptography knowledge scares people from going deep into the technology.

If the privacy coins did not add any value to the normal Blockchain (traceable blockchain) then Monero would not be so popular.n

Also, good starting points will be to learn more about technology and cryptography itself, one of the very interesting methods of obfuscating traceability is ZK SNARKs (it was developed by MIT researchers).

The real research will always add value to a new, emerging and interesting technology such as distributed ledgers and application of it as a cryptocurrency.

Even Bitcoin is still a scam for some people who do not know what technology behind it, make your own research before concluding something..
soloinvestor

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:07:40 PM

It seems like lack of cryptography knowledge scares people from going deep into the technology.

If the privacy coins did not add any value to the normal Blockchain (traceable blockchain) then Monero would not be so popular.n

Also, good starting points will be to learn more about technology and cryptography itself, one of the very interesting methods of obfuscating traceability is ZK SNARKs (it was developed by MIT researchers).

The real research will always add value to a new, emerging and interesting technology such as distributed ledgers and application of it as a cryptocurrency.

Even Bitcoin is still a scam for some people who do not know what technology behind it, make your own research before concluding something..

Totally agree, some people just invest into well-marketed ICO to make quick money from buying cheap an selling when the price is hyped. I was almost from the beginning here and I see rapid development going on. I truly believe in this project!
napman

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:17:02 PM

Wow! This project looks sick! I have not seen such undervalued project yet! To the Moon! Smiley
cryptonized

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:33:43 PM

They have started developing the platform in December 2017, it is obvious that the anonymous E-Market Place needs a token to make an untraceable transaction.
If you read all the information provided carefully you can understand that Ethereum Meta is a foundation of the Platform. (Like in any DEX)

The fact from the crypto history:
Even in the beginning of cryptocurrency people were calling Bitcoin a scam. But now we can see who was smart enough to see the value and invest made a great fortune!

I am the earliest believer in this project and I always do my own research before going into something that is why I stopped caring in what other people say and make my own decisions.

I believe in this project! Etheren Meta's Team, please do not be discouraged by some peoples comments, there are always will be haters...

I will invest more into this and good luck with development!
EthereumMeta Team (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 08:53:04 PM

They have started developing the platform in December 2017, it is obvious that the anonymous E-Market Place needs a token to make an untraceable transaction.
If you read all the information provided carefully you can understand that Ethereum Meta is a foundation of the Platform. (Like in any DEX)

The fact from the crypto history:
Even in the beginning of cryptocurrency people were calling Bitcoin a scam. But now we can see who was smart enough to see the value and invest made a great fortune!

I am the earliest believer in this project and I always do my own research before going into something that is why I stopped caring in what other people say and make my own decisions.

I believe in this project! Etheren Meta's Team, please do not be discouraged by some peoples comments, there are always will be haters...

I will invest more into this and good luck with development!

Thank you! We are always glad to have early supporters!
There are always will be haters, we are not afraid of that.

Just to make clear for our members, we decided to list ETHM in DEXs to give our early adopters a chance to make a fortune.

We deliberately not market Ethereum Meta, since we want healthy growth of the value. To achieve that we purposefully not doing any airdrops.
There are two ways to add value to the token: our bounty program or investments.

You are right that our main goal is to develop Anonymous E-Market Place where Ethereum Meta will be a foundation for untraceable transactions.
Basically, ETHM will be used to facilitate obfuscation of the transactions along with the smart contracts that reinforce a business model of buying/selling the goods.

We are working hard on the development of the Platform, please stay tuned and follow us and we will keep you updated on our development.

napman

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:59:30 PM

I just went through the pages of this thread and was surprised on how educated the devs are and how they operatively handle any issue.

You made me one of your believers! I want to help to add value by investing some ETH to this project!

Good luck with development and surprise us in the future!
cryptonized

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:59:47 PM

Hey, guys, I was thinking, maybe it is better to apply to another exchange, for example, Coin Exchange?
What do you think?
EthereumMeta Team (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 08:59:31 PM

Hey, guys, I was thinking, maybe it is better to apply to another exchange, for example, Coin Exchange?
What do you think?

Hi! It is possible, but CoinExchange requires 1.5 BTC listing fee. We already asked about listing and they approved, it is only a matter of gathering required funds.
napman

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:00:56 PM

What do you think?

Hi! It is possible, but CoinExchange requires 1.5 BTC listing fee. We already asked about listing and they approved, it is only a matter of gathering required funds.

I also agree that CoinExchange will add more liquidity to this project, probably it is a good idea to list Ethereum Meta on other exchanges..
napman

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:09:10 PM

I am excited about this project! This community is so different from other projects. I like that devs are very considerate and it does not focus only on marketing the project.
storfox

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:14:49 PM

Looks like interesting coin. Untraceable transactions is always attractive. Followed you, sounds very interesting, the E-Market accessible by Tor Browser will be definitely a groundbreaking achievement in privacy. Already bought some tokens and now following development, please keep us posted and good luck.
cryptonized

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:39:57 PM

I am excited about this project! This community is so different from other projects. I like that devs are very considerate and it does not focus only on marketing the project.

Ethereum Meta is definitely a Gem from so many standpoints:
1. Low Total Supply (Price will rise much easier)
2. Devs are very responsive and supportive
3. It is already listed on Exchanges even on ICO stage (I personally have not seen that before)
4. The whole idea of Anonymous E-Market Place is incredible, I think it will be very useful to offer true decentralization along to upcoming regulations from different countries.
5. Since it is based on Ethereum Blochain the price of the ETHM will rise together with ETH hence Ethereum Meta can bring a significant fortune to early adopters.
EthereumMeta Team (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 11:49:13 PM

Looks like interesting coin. Untraceable transactions is always attractive. Followed you, sounds very interesting, the E-Market accessible by Tor Browser will be definitely a groundbreaking achievement in privacy. Already bought some tokens and now following development, please keep us posted and good luck.

We are glad to have you in our community! Nowadays, we are working on the backend, we will keep our community updated on our development.
EthereumMeta Team (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 12:07:10 AM

Ethereum Meta is definitely a Gem from so many standpoints:
1. Low Total Supply (Price will rise much easier)
2. Devs are very responsive and supportive
3. It is already listed on Exchanges even on ICO stage (I personally have not seen that before)
4. The whole idea of Anonymous E-Market Place is incredible, I think it will be very useful to offer true decentralization along to upcoming regulations from different countries.
5. Since it is based on Ethereum Blochain the price of the ETHM will rise together with ETH hence Ethereum Meta can bring a significant fortune to early adopters.

Thank you!
We a glad to have you in our community!

We do want to deliver a real product that will be used in every-day basis. We believe Anonymous E-Market Platform is a beneficial implementation of the untraceable transaction which will give the user back their rights to privacy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: