Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 03:21:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Future of Privacy] Ethereum Meta - Foundation of Anonymous e-Marketplace  (Read 24670 times)
leptoon

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:42:08 PM

Really interesting project, I stumbled upon it by accident and now I am extremely surprised. It's really great work, guys.
I see this token is already bargaining on many excellent exchanges and will soon appear similarly on cryptopia and several others, it's impressive.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:46:01 PM

Really interesting project, I stumbled upon it by accident and now I am extremely surprised. It's really great work, guys.
I see this token is already bargaining on many excellent exchanges and will soon appear similarly on cryptopia and several others, it's impressive.
This is indeed so. And also you can use the mobile application to manage your token and payments.
leptoon

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:50:59 PM

This is indeed so. And also you can use the mobile application to manage your token and payments.
Really? I like it. And what wallets can I use on my personal computer to manage the balance of the tokens?
deuteronpsi

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:54:11 PM

Really? I like it. And what wallets can I use on my personal computer to manage the balance of the tokens?
For this you can use any ethereum compatible wallets. This is the peculiarity of this. You can use for example MyEtherWallet, Metamask, ProxyWallet and others. You can see the full sense on the website of the project.
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:57:56 PM

hi, what's the difference between this project and the others like Monero or Deeponion (talking about the anonimity)?
leptoon

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:58:13 PM

For this you can use any ethereum compatible wallets. This is the peculiarity of this. You can use for example MyEtherWallet, Metamask, ProxyWallet and others. You can see the full sense on the website of the project.
It's great, thanks for the help. I will check the website Smiley
EthereumMeta Team (OP)

Activity: 131
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 09:16:03 PM

hi, what's the difference between this project and the others like Monero or Deeponion (talking about the anonimity)?

Ethereum Meta leverages Smart Contracts to facilitate a transaction foundation between parties in Anonymous E-Market Place.
Monero or Deepcoin do not have embedded Smart Contracts and they do not have plans to build Anonymous E-Market Platform.

Best regards,
Ethereum Meta Team
honey0199

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:29:34 AM

Good project, but I would take extra consideration Grin
zhaojundong

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:37:53 AM

Some unusual rules for the airdrop, I was a bit surprised
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:51:56 AM

And in what exactly is the unusual nature of these conditions in your opinion?
zhaojundong

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:13:36 AM

Usually it only requires entering into a telegram chat, and here it is also necessary to invite two friends. I meet this for the first time ..
ModusPwnd

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:16:28 AM

Usually it only requires entering into a telegram chat, and here it is also necessary to invite two friends. I meet this for the first time ..
Because managers want to be confident in the effective operation of this bounty campaign. In addition, they generously encourage the participation of all participants in this campaign
zhaojundong

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:19:15 AM

Because managers want to be confident in the effective operation of this bounty campaign. In addition, they generously encourage the participation of all participants in this campaign
I agree, the reward justifies all the efforts spent on it. Smiley
ModusPwnd

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:23:29 AM

Also a very interesting campaign with a reward for the activity in the threads on bitcointalk
zhaojundong

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:27:44 AM

Also a very interesting campaign with a reward for the activity in the threads on bitcointalk
Yes, I saw this in the description of the thread. I consider this a very effective promotion of the project.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:00:36 AM

I correctly understand that the ETHM  token is already traded on some exchanges?
leptoon

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:06:47 AM

I correctly understand that the ETHM  token is already traded on some exchanges?
Yes, all right at the moment you can trade this token on the etherdelta exchange
deuteronpsi

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:10:04 AM

Yes, all right at the moment you can trade this token on the etherdelta exchange
It's really cool. on which particular studio is this project now?
leptoon

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:14:26 AM

What do you mean? I do not quite understand exactly what you mean when you ask.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:19:12 AM

What do you mean? I do not quite understand exactly what you mean when you ask.
Well, I would like to know at what stage now this project is located, what is the team planning to do next? What is already implemented.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: