Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 02:30:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Future of Privacy] Ethereum Meta - Foundation of Anonymous e-Marketplace  (Read 24670 times)
leptoon

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:26:15 AM

I correctly understand that the ETHM  token is already traded on some exchanges?
Yes, all right at the moment you can trade this token on the etherdelta exchange
It's really cool. on which particular studio is this project now?
What do you mean? I do not quite understand exactly what you mean when you ask.
Well, I would like to know at what stage now this project is located, what is the team planning to do next? What is already implemented.
The team has already made a working product and as far as I understand the project is now at the stage of active promotion. Further stages of the project development you can see in the road map on the project website.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:32:35 AM

I correctly understand that the ETHM  token is already traded on some exchanges?
Yes, all right at the moment you can trade this token on the etherdelta exchange
Well, I would like to know at what stage now this project is located, what is the team planning to do next? What is already implemented.
The team has already made a working product and as far as I understand the project is now at the stage of active promotion. Further stages of the project development you can see in the road map on the project website.
I understood, I just wanted to know one thing. Will this project have its own mobile application and when it will be available.
leptoon

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:45:27 AM

I understood, I just wanted to know one thing. Will this project have its own mobile application and when it will be available.
In fact, at the moment, a mobile application is already available that supports this currency and with which you can manage it.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:52:22 AM

In fact, at the moment, a mobile application is already available that supports this currency and with which you can manage it.
Wow, I did not know that. It's really cool, then I look at this project, it looks pretty interesting in my opinion.
EccLipSe

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:20:17 AM

It's really interesting and necessary for the market project, it's very nice to see it. I believe that users should have a choice in terms of anonymity of transactions. And how good that this project provides such an opportunity.
yuansuyi

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:31:07 AM

It's really interesting and necessary for the market project, it's very nice to see it. I believe that users should have a choice in terms of anonymity of transactions. And how good that this project provides such an opportunity.
You say that the platform provides a choice. But which one? This is the platform that produces anonymous transactions, is not it?
EccLipSe

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:35:05 AM

You say that the platform provides a choice. But which one? This is the platform that produces anonymous transactions, is not it?
Yes, this platform is based on the ETH-based feature which is the ability to make anonymous transactions, but at the same time you have the opportunity to leave transactions public. This is the peculiarity of this. The user has a choice.
Lucky-marsik

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:36:21 AM

The project seemed good, nowadays confidentiality is a very good indicator. I think the project will go to the mountain

yuansuyi

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:44:43 AM

Yes, this platform is based on the ETH-based feature which is the ability to make anonymous transactions, but at the same time you have the opportunity to leave transactions public. This is the peculiarity of this. The user has a choice.
apparently I did not quite carefully studied this project looks really impressive and interesting. Giving the user a choice is really a very important opportunity. Many people appreciate it very well.
Silkcoin

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:51:24 PM

Hi guys.
Very cool project. I'm glad I found this. It seems to me that the project has a great future, do you agree?
redlay

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:56:15 PM

Hi guys.
Very cool project. I'm glad I found this. It seems to me that the project has a great future, do you agree?
Hey. Probably you are right. I'm currently studying the project and I like everything.
I noticed a lot of advantages compared to other projects.
Silkcoin

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:00:45 PM

Hi guys.
Hey. Probably you are right. I'm currently studying the project and I like everything.
Yes, it's very noticeable. The developers have worked hard to implement the idea of the project.
I think that their work will be rewarded.
redlay

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:05:23 PM

Hi guys.
Yes, it's very noticeable. The developers have worked hard to implement the idea of the project.
They definitely should succeed. Otherwise, all the work done will be in vain.
They will not allow this.
Silkcoin

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:09:51 PM

Hi guys.
A significant role is played by users. It takes a lot of people to participate.
This will make the project more popular.
redlay

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:14:27 PM

Hi guys.
I think it will be very soon. I see how the project develops every day. It is very good.
The main thing is that the developers did not stop.
Silkcoin

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:18:52 PM

Hi guys.
I think it will be very soon. I see how the project develops every day. It is very good.
They are not going to do it. On the contrary, they set new goals and strive to achieve this.
Therefore, our support is very important to them.
redlay

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:23:26 PM

Hi guys.
They are not going to do it. On the contrary, they set new goals and strive to achieve this.
Therefore, our support is very important to them.
I'm ready to do whatever it takes. That's why I'm here.
I am sure that we will have many assistants.
emontmon

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:28:04 PM

Hey. I am happy to participate and be able to make a profit.
It's great that there is such a project.
zhaojundong

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:32:42 PM

Hey. I am happy to participate and be able to make a profit.
It's great that there is such a project.
Hey. You are one of many who say that. I've already read a lot of reviews.
And almost all of this is positive.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:15:57 PM

I read the information that their main site and purpose is the TOR network. It turns out they are focusing on the turnover of funds on the black market?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: