Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:59:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Future of Privacy] Ethereum Meta - Foundation of Anonymous e-Marketplace  (Read 24670 times)
leptoon

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:50:12 PM

I read the information that their main site and purpose is the TOR network. It turns out they are focusing on the turnover of funds on the black market?
Yes, they are oriented in particular to the TOR network, but why did you decide that it was something that was illegal?
deuteronpsi

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:59:50 PM

I read the information that their main site and purpose is the TOR network. It turns out they are focusing on the turnover of funds on the black market?
Yes, they are oriented in particular to the TOR network, but why did you decide that it was something that was illegal?
Well, because usually this network is used to buy and sell something illegal, so I decided that the creators of this project do it with their accent. In addition, the key feature of the platform is anonymous transactions.
leptoon

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:07:26 PM

Well, because usually this network is used to buy and sell something illegal, so I decided that the creators of this project do it with their accent. In addition, the key feature of the platform is anonymous transactions.
Well you are mistaken. Their support on the TOP network is just one of the markets for the work of the wallet. It's just business. Many users are prone to anonymity and the team is ready to provide such an opportunity. That's all. Nobody talks about illegal things.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:10:36 PM

Well you are mistaken. Their support on the TOP network is just one of the markets for the work of the wallet. It's just business. Many users are prone to anonymity and the team is ready to provide such an opportunity. That's all. Nobody talks about illegal things.
I get it, that's good. I understand they have already launched their currency and it can be used, right?
leptoon

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:14:31 PM

I get it, that's good. I understand they have already launched their currency and it can be used, right?
Yes, all right now you can use this coin on a personal computer or mobile device. It's also traded on some exchanges.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:23:08 PM
Last edit: April 25, 2018, 02:35:39 PM by deuteronpsi

Yes, all right now you can use this coin on a personal computer or mobile device. It's also traded on some exchanges.
That nice to hear. but who financed this project? Usually, the team conducts ICO to implement the product. and here I see the project is already implemented.
leptoon

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:37:09 PM

That nice to hear. but who financed this project? Usually, the team conducts ICO to implement the product. and here I see the project is already implemented.
Financing now takes place in three ways: from their money, free offers to the team as well as users who are willing to donate their funds to this project.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:40:06 PM

Financing now takes place in three ways: from their money, free offers to the team as well as users who are willing to donate their funds to this project.
This is a very interesting solution, but why did they decide to launch their project in this scenario, rather than first raising funds for the project?
leptoon

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:43:00 PM

This is a very interesting solution, but why did they decide to launch their project in this scenario, rather than first raising funds for the project?
I think the team made this decision because they did not want to postpone the release of their project and decided to release it right away. I think this is a very correct strategy and it deserves support and respect.
EccLipSe

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:46:58 PM

I understand that I can easily convert my ETH to ETH META and carry out transactions with this coin. But can I just convert this coin back to ETH as easily?
yuansuyi

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:51:57 PM

I understand that I can easily convert my ETH to ETH META and carry out transactions with this coin. But can I just convert this coin back to ETH as easily?
Yes, of course, you can reverse the conversion of your coins
EccLipSe

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:59:32 PM

How will the anonymity of the user be maintained in such a reverse exchange? Will the algorithm that provides anonymity be violated?
yuansuyi

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:03:53 PM

How will the anonymity of the user be maintained in such a reverse exchange? Will the algorithm that provides anonymity be violated?
No problem with this will not be if you have already carried out anonymous transactions between ETH META coins. With reverse conversion it will be impossible to deanonymize the user.
EccLipSe

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:10:56 PM

No problem with this will not be if you have already carried out anonymous transactions between ETH META coins. With reverse conversion it will be impossible to deanonymize the user.
I'm very glad to hear it, it's great news. I really believe in this project, I hope it will gain popularity.
jesselivermore

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:49:07 PM

Very interesting article. I want to write first thanks to the project and its developers. I began to follow only recently for the project, but I received a lot of new information, which is very useful for me. This article is a vivid illustration of this. Very interesting stuff.
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:56:05 PM

Very interesting article. I want to write first thanks to the project and its developers. I began to follow only recently for the project, but I received a lot of new information, which is very useful for me. This article is a vivid illustration of this. Very interesting stuff.

I agree with you, the project is very interesting, the project has a great future, do you think how many participants will be in the future? Is there a future for the project?
jesselivermore

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:00:37 PM

I agree with you, the project is very interesting, the project has a great future, do you think how many participants will be in the future? Is there a future for the project?

I can not say how many participants will be in the future, but I am sure that there will be a lot of new participants in the project, since his idea is innovative
Vladrak

Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:02:47 PM

I see this as very good. And I will wait for more information on this project
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:05:19 PM

I can not say how many participants will be in the future, but I am sure that there will be a lot of new participants in the project, since his idea is innovative

I also think that in the future the project will have many participants and support for investors, such projects should enter the international market and punish it!
jesselivermore

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:09:58 PM

I also think that in the future the project will have many participants and support for investors, such projects should enter the international market and punish it!

It is not known what will happen in the future, but I hope that big investors will come to the project and help it in its development, since without the help of investors it is now difficult for projects to develop
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: