Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 01:09:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Future of Privacy] Ethereum Meta - Foundation of Anonymous e-Marketplace  (Read 24670 times)
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:14:37 PM

Very interesting article. I want to write first thanks to the project and its developers. I began to follow only recently for the project, but I received a lot of new information, which is very useful for me. This article is a vivid illustration of this. Very interesting stuff.

I agree with you, the project is very interesting, the project has a great future, do you think how many participants will be in the future? Is there a future for the project?

I can not say how many participants will be in the future, but I am sure that there will be a lot of new participants in the project, since his idea is innovative

I also think that in the future the project will have many participants and support for investors, such projects should enter the international market and punish it!

It is not known what will happen in the future, but I hope that big investors will come to the project and help it in its development, since without the help of investors it is now difficult for projects to develop

Yes Yes! Blocking technologies, which are now used in many projects - a very great prospect of successful development in the future, it is important that the project continues to develop and communicate with the participants!
jesselivermore

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:19:13 PM

Tell me, does the project already have a bounty program? Can I start to participate in it? If so, which bonuses can I get from my actions?
Seidr

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:23:51 PM

Tell me, does the project already have a bounty program? Can I start to participate in it? If so, which bonuses can I get from my actions?

Yes, the bounty program is already available and you can participate in the development of the project! Your help will be fully appreciated by the project. I'm sure
jesselivermore

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:28:30 PM

Yes, the bounty program is already available and you can participate in the development of the project! Your help will be fully appreciated by the project. I'm sure

This is fine, where can I get information about this program?
Seidr

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:33:12 PM

On the official site there is a link to the bounty program, you can use it and take part in the bounty program of this project, There in detail it is described where it is better to display an active
jesselivermore

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:37:56 PM

On the official site there is a link to the bounty program, you can use it and take part in the bounty program of this project, There in detail it is described where it is better to display an active

And what privileges and bonuses can I get from participating in this program? How does the project reward participants for the development of the project? You know?
Seidr

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:42:32 PM

And what privileges and bonuses can I get from participating in this program? How does the project reward participants for the development of the project? You know?

For the promotion of the project you will be credited with project tokens, which you can use in the project itself or simply sell them on the exchange and exchange for any currency. You can earn good money
jesselivermore

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:47:08 PM

Do you think it's worth buying the project's tokens so that when their price rises in the market, sell them and make money? Can the project's token grow in price?
Seidr

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:51:45 PM

Do you think it's worth buying the project's tokens so that when their price rises in the market, sell them and make money? Can the project's token grow in price?

I can not give you an exact answer, I think that no one will give you an answer)
jesselivermore

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:56:23 PM

I can not give you an exact answer, I think that no one will give you an answer)

And what do you think? Is it likely that the token will grow in price in half or more? To get a profit from their sale
Seidr

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:01:05 PM

And what do you think? Is it likely that the token will grow in price in half or more? To get a profit from their sale

Yes, I think that this can be, since the project has a very good reputation and an excellent product, the more people they are interested in, the more the token will cost in the future.
Anthomy

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:23:02 PM

my opinion about Advulture is nice project and team is very sound
egretia
a23sd12122121

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:00:42 AM

because the crash make money get low then they buy hoping the price get raise then they have a good profit. but don't make wrong move. if you afraid just wait until the price stable.
redlay

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:38:00 PM

a very strange decision from the development team - to include in the information post immediately information about the bounty program and the main essence of the project
DarkPunk

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:39:02 PM

a very strange decision from the development team - to include in the information post immediately information about the bounty program and the main essence of the project
I agree! It is necessary to read the rules of the forum, it seems to me that spelling in the wrong section of any thread is punishable by removing the thread
vvv8

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:42:13 PM

I agree! It is necessary to read the rules of the forum, it seems to me that spelling in the wrong section of any thread is punishable by removing the thread
I think that you are very kinky. The rules can not be so tough, although it's wrong to describe the project simultaneously and the bounty program
kainus78

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:43:27 PM

I think that this project needs to be invested, the sooner the better. This is a new currency, which will soon eclipse the etherium. The security problem in fact has long raised questions in this crypto currency
redlay

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:44:24 PM

I think that this project needs to be invested, the sooner the better. This is a new currency, which will soon eclipse the etherium. The security problem in fact has long raised questions in this crypto currency
Why are you so sure that the purchase can not be postponed?
kainus78

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:45:44 PM

It's very simple: now the "etherium meta" costs 0.22 dollars per coin. Imagine that if it grows permissible to the price of the air - it will be a rise of more than 50 times!
DarkPunk

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:46:38 PM

It's very simple: now the "etherium meta" costs 0.22 dollars per coin. Imagine that if it grows permissible to the price of the air - it will be a rise of more than 50 times!
This guy knows how to create an intrigue. But where did you get this currency to grow? Moreover, to the price of Ether, which has been on the market for a long time
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: