Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:53:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Spectrecoin Introduces 'Stealth Address Staking' - An Innovation in Privacy  (Read 489 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
srqrebel

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:36:34 AM

What is a concern to me is that all these newbie accounts created to spam this forum with Spectrecoin, snip...

This exactly. There is a user I don't remember the name that has put the same Spectrecoin post across half the topics I am watching. And I even received PM about it form some newbie. To me that is clear spamming and I choose not to be part of that community. The same goes for Deep Onion.

The coin looks good on paper and private coins are very popular at the moment and if there wasn't such aggressive marketing I would have already invested in it.

Thats terrible investment advice. I didn't post any investment advice. For all I know Spectre could be best coin out there. I just said i will skip it because of aggressive marketing.

And Spectrecoin has every feature DeepOnion has and many more. Nor does the Dev control the majority supply. Don't compare the two. I really know almost nothing about both of them. I just compered marketing techniques. Which I don't approve.

Spamming by definition is:

irrelevant or inappropriate messages sent on the Internet to a large number of recipients. And I believe that unwanted PM to my inbox about coins I am not interested in, are well inside that definition.

I see the content here both relevant on a cryptocurrency forum and certainly profitable had you followed the 'Spam' you've received. This is grassroots community driven marketing. We aren't sock puppets and its a beautiful thing. I agree that this topic is OK. And I have no problems about things written here. That is why I read topics like this to find investment opportunity. I have a problem when I see people pushing info about Spectre (and Deep Onion) in totally unrelated threads.

I have commented in green in your quote above but I will repeat myself here once more. I don't have anything against Spectre it seems like good investing opportunity from what I read about it which I admit is not that much. Only problem I have related to it is IMHO too aggressive marketing campaign and that is a reason why I will not invest in it. I could be doing it wrong but I feel much better if I find the project compered to situation where everyone around me is saying something is the best Smiley  

Trofo, I apologize on behalf of the SpectreCoin community for any unsolicited PM's you may have received, as well as posts in unrelated threads where mention of a specific coin unrelated to the thread would be inappropriate.  This behavior goes against our community guidelines, and quite frankly, our culture.  While it is not possible to control every community participant's behavior, we do actively and strongly discourage any spammy or unprofessional behavior or posts.

I would welcome a personal message from you indicating who is doing this, complete with screen shots, so the issue can be addressed at the source.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Native TOR+OBFS4  ●  Mobile & Stealth Staking Soon!  ●  Ghost Protocol
XSPEC Slack  ◆   Website  ◆  Twitter  ◆  Facebook  ◆  Reddit  ◆  Telegram
Inkognito222

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:31:18 PM

Yes,  Spectrecoin (XSPEC) better, love it  Cheesy
NoSkyLimit

Activity: 171
Merit: 50

Crypto will save my kids!

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:36:00 PM

is Spectrecoin a POS coin ? If the algo is POS then I will buy some fore sure. I have always like the stakes coins because you can increase your profit just by staking the coin but sure , you might just want to keep the coins at least 1 year to get that some extra coins.

▐▀   ▄▀▄  █▄  █ █  █  ▀▌         Games        ANYONE        Bitcointalk              ▐▀   ▄▀▄  █▄  █ █  █  ▀▌
▐    █▄█  █ ▀▄█ ▀▄▄▀   ▌      Referral      Investment      Discord  |  Github       ▐    █▄█  █ ▀▄█ ▀▄▄▀   ▌
▐▄  █   █ █   █ ▄▄▀   ▄▌     Dividents       Platform       Twitter  |  Telegram     ▐▄  █   █ █   █ ▄▄▀   ▄▌
sirsplashalot (OP)

Activity: 520
Merit: 123

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:55:58 PM

is Spectrecoin a POS coin ? If the algo is POS then I will buy some fore sure. I have always like the stakes coins because you can increase your profit just by staking the coin but sure , you might just want to keep the coins at least 1 year to get that some extra coins.

Yes, Spectrecoin is a POS coin, and soon to be an Untraceable POS coin. I have been staking for a long time and it has very much paid off. Certainly worth buying at this price. 5% inflation is the POS reward, but seeing as much less than half the coins in supply are staking, it is closer to 15%.  Wink

Worried about my trust rating? I am too. Bitcointalk users ‘Lauda’ and ‘gmaxwell’ have abused their superior powers in trust system to align their views with the ‘correct views.’ In no legal system in any jurisdiction do we have a definition for what Bitcoin is, they do not have the power to tell us what it is based on the rule of law.
pvk444

Activity: 252
Merit: 47

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:32:07 PM

What is a concern to me is that all these newbie accounts created to spam this forum with Spectrecoin, snip...

This exactly. There is a user I don't remember the name that has put the same Spectrecoin post across half the topics I am watching. And I even received PM about it form some newbie. To me that is clear spamming and I choose not to be part of that community. The same goes for Deep Onion.

The coin looks good on paper and private coins are very popular at the moment and if there wasn't such aggressive marketing I would have already invested in it.

There is some truth in what you are saying. However, please note, that this is a project with pretty much 0 marketing budget at this point in time (hopefully will change once v 1.3.5 allows donating some staking rewards). Every little increase in adoption is due to a highly enthusiastic community, convincing technology and "bloody nuckles" from fighting against fudders and badmouthers. Sometimes the enthusiasm might go a little over board.
sirsplashalot (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:38:46 PM

https://www.investinblockchain.com/spectrecoin-xspec-2018/

an article was released today regarding the innovations.

Worried about my trust rating? I am too. Bitcointalk users ‘Lauda’ and ‘gmaxwell’ have abused their superior powers in trust system to align their views with the ‘correct views.’ In no legal system in any jurisdiction do we have a definition for what Bitcoin is, they do not have the power to tell us what it is based on the rule of law.
sirsplashalot (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:03:35 PM

https://www.investinblockchain.com/category/cryptocurrencies-platforms/

Here is another article released on February 19th regarding these innovations. stay tuned for V 1.4 this month (February)

Investhunter

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:15:03 PM

https://www.coindesk.com/stealth-staking-privacy-coin-plan-mask-proof-of-stake/

CoinDesk article

A Small Crypto Coin Is Making Big Claims About a Private Proof-of-Stake

Icwt

Activity: 159

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:38:44 PM

It’s nice to see a few recent articles being published about xspec. The new dev team and regular updates should hopefully bring back those who left the community earlier this year when all the issues occurred with the old dev.

Now it’s just onwards and upwards with the project manager returning and having a point to make.
scotty0312

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:22:06 AM

Proof of stealth also known as stealth staking will be implemented in Q1 2019. This basically means you can stake your coins and earn untraceable coins in return. This is a game changer for Proof of stake privacy coins. Pivx recently implemented their own version of stealth staking however the Spectrecoin version is vastly different as both coins have very different privacy features.Staking your Spectrecoin in your wallet will earn you approximately 10% per annum.
Icwt

Activity: 159

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:41:43 PM

I’m literally so excited about the future of this project  Cool
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: