Bitcoin Forum
August 05, 2024, 09:22:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BOUNTY][PRE-ICO] PriorityEx - PROFIT SHARING CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE  (Read 1975 times)
PriorityEx

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:16:31 AM

Tell me please, where can I see in real time the percentage of collected funds from hard cap?

This only exists on the dashboard. So you will need to register first to see real time total sold value.
PriorityEx

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:04:12 AM

can you give me further details regarding your finished pre sale? what is the total collections?
and with regards to ongoing main sale, what is the present contributions? please inform me of its dollar value.

This information exist on the Priorityex dashboard.

Thanks.
amir lusik

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:57:27 PM

The project has a huge potential and is a kind of project that can make a lot of money for the investor. I joined the telegram channel and saw the comments of those who wanted to invest I think One of not many ICO projects that causes trust.
I wish you success and success
ilovefeetsmell

Activity: 686
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:48:06 AM

Hello!

We are almost in the final round of the ICO period and PriorityEx has introduced some new set of bonuses. Hurry up and grab your 10% immediately.

If you have 1,000 PYX and above Within 20th March 2018 you will earn 10% more!

YES EXTRA 10% on top of your balance when ICO is over!
Read more...
http://blog.priorityex.io/2018/03/06/how-to-earn-10-free-pyx
Do you have any news or updates regarding on your token sale? I want to verify if this ICO is success and have a plan to invest here. Thank you in advance.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████▀▀      ▀▀▀██████████████████
█████████▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄▄▄▄  ▄██▀▀     ▀▀████████
███████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄████████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀█████
██████   ▄█████████▄████████▀  ▄▄█████████▄   ████
█████   ▄█████████████████▀  ▄██████████████▄▄▄███
██            ██████████▀  ▄██████████████████████
█████   ▀█████████████▀  ▄██████████████████▀▀▀███
██████   ▀█████████▀▀  ▄████████▀█████████▀   ████
███████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄████████▀    ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▄█████
█████████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀  ▀▀▀▀   ▄▄▄      ▄▄████████
████████████████████▄▄▄     ▄▄████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
.Ethernity CLOUD.

...DECENTRALIZED CONFIDENTIAL COMPUTING...PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021.....REGISTER HERE..
BTC786

Activity: 495
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:02:00 PM

The project has a huge potential and is a kind of project that can make a lot of money for the investor. I joined the telegram channel and saw the comments of those who wanted to invest I think One of not many ICO projects that causes trust.
I wish you success and success

This is a very important project, causing every encrypted currency exchange to create more opportunities for the real world to be encrypted earlier! But a token burning, raise prices only in the cap is reached! I don't want this, I believe!!!
Raldyn

Activity: 240
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:26:27 AM

PriorityEX works for their new features that can improve liquidity and diversity. not less than 16 units from different parts of the world will support it. other benefits that are not less important are customer service for 24 per day and 7 days per week, multilingual trading, fast KYC process and apply Peer to Peer exchange system.
NickVasilich

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

Harmony Team

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 06:34:12 PM

Really all of us know and face alot of troubles and problems with exchanges at all. For a long time we want to change many features of exhanges and this project is one of embodiment of our wishes! I hope they will implement all the features come true!

NickVasilich

Harmony Team

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 06:37:54 PM

PriorityEX works for their new features that can improve liquidity and diversity. not less than 16 units from different parts of the world will support it. other benefits that are not less important are customer service for 24 per day and 7 days per week, multilingual trading, fast KYC process and apply Peer to Peer exchange system.
Trully hope all this features will be accomplished strongly accordingly to the technical description in project's White Paper! If they will, than Prioritex exchange in a short period become a lead rialto in crypto industry!

Mastermine

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:07:58 PM

Trully hope all this features will be accomplished strongly accordingly to the technical description in project's White Paper! If they will, than Prioritex exchange in a short period become a lead rialto in crypto industry!
PriorityEx is an encrypted currency exchange, which gives priority to novice customers. Provide us with spot trading, margin trading, investment box,all this features are bright .
NickVasilich

Harmony Team

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 05:57:10 PM

What's wrong with your website and personal cabinet?  I can't login in my personal space! Who can suggest or maybe who faced the same problem?

Riha

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:29:12 PM

What's wrong with bounty campaign? Is it only planned or completed? If it is planned, on what media resources will it be? Make more platforms as in Welocal campaign

nedjuly

Activity: 756
Merit: 114

http://www.cd3d.app/

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:09:38 PM

It seems that ICO has already ended. What is known about the success of the project? How many were collected?

Ekaterinat

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:01:35 AM

I am sure that the PriorityEx is an excellent project that will compete with the best cryptocurrency exchanges. And now a lot depends on marketing and the ability to attract traders to a new exchange.
vatalay

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:21:29 AM

We want more detailed information, to be honest, it does not make me feel very confident, so we want more useful information. It seems hard to be successful in this way I wish you success on the road
galaq

Activity: 170
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:24:10 AM

Although there is little information available, but the information is enough to give a picture of what this project will be
Catost

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 01:58:52 AM

What's happening? Is the project alive? When will the distribution be?

███████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Ekaterinat

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:52:22 AM

Despite the fact that the PriorityEx has collected a little money, the organizers  are going to launch a full-functional work of their exchange. If they organize marketing events correctly, the number of traders on the exchange will constantly increase.
nedjuly

Activity: 756
Merit: 114

http://www.cd3d.app/

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:30:14 PM

Despite the fact that the PriorityEx has collected a little money, the organizers  are going to launch a full-functional work of their exchange. If they organize marketing events correctly, the number of traders on the exchange will constantly increase.
Do you have information about how much was collected? I did not find such information. And why such confidence about their work

alvena

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:16:34 PM

Well, already apratically ends in April. one week remained. So probably probably will not be released in time. And how many are collected at the ICO and when will the stock exchange come out?
BitJohnW

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:43:07 PM

Is there any information about the payments for the bounty company? KYC I understand it will not. Very long everything works out, I hope that there really are reasons for this. Until the end of April there is still time, we are waiting impatiently)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: