Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:57:15 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IOTA x10 in 2018?  (Read 792 times)
batturkey

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:27:33 PM

What do you think? For me IOTA is the new bitcoin.
In this new autonomous Machine Economy IOTA will be the backbone. The Tangle ledger is able to settle transactions with zero fees so devices can trade exact amounts of resources on-demand, as well as store data from sensors and dataloggers securely and verified on the ledger.
THe tangle is great. The main innovation behind IOTA is the Tangle, a revolutionary new blockless distributed ledger which is scalable, lightweight and for the first time ever makes it possible to transfer value without any fees. Contrary to today’s Blockchains, consensus is no-longer decoupled but instead an intrinsic part of the system, leading to decentralized and self-regulating peer-to-peer network.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQaOR_QLI2tGceGAp3ZWfQw best IOTA explication

quite possible I have invested really hard in IOTA. Great video by the way.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk   ■   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Rowland Okoli

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:28:06 PM

The IOTA price is currently hinged on speculations and rumors of upward surge.
Currently the Tangle network has lots of promising deliveries and protocol(IOTA) is still being tested. It is not commercially ready however there's a speculation of a fork of the IOTA protocol.

It may take up to 2yrs before we see any workable solution from the Tangle Network.

The earliest I see any kind of IOTA product would be Q1 2020.

Larsius

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:29:17 PM

You should put higher multiplier. Everything is multiplying x10 these days lol.
IOTA have that potential in next year for sure.
krodmandoon

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:26:28 PM

I believe IOTA will grow in 2018, but I would not agree with 10x prediction. Coin supply is high and Market cap is 10B so will need more time to increase the price.

Hermes Mercury

Activity: 318
Merit: 21

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:43:07 PM

In my opinion the growth of IOTA, is favorable in 2018, so some updates, have to come to reality, another factor the amount of appreciation can be significant of some speculator, therefore x5, x10, x15 only depends on big investors.
Tanhdoit

Activity: 127

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:11:27 AM
Last edit: December 29, 2017, 03:21:20 PM by Tanhdoit

IOTA made a huge reach already from .33 Cents all the way up to $5 at the end of 2017 but with cryptocurrency anything is freaking possible. But you have to understand, IOTA's wallet is pretty subpar and the developers hardly ever try to resolve issues. My own experience it has been a mime show literally with support almost none existence and leaked info turned out to be false which drove the price upwards to $5. Correct me if I am wrong, the coin circulation is around 2 billion with a market cap of 10 billion that is insanely high. Hypothetically, if IOTA fixes their wallet issue, have decent customer support that actually assist people ($10 billion you would assume) and if they manage to have actual partners in the real future like Amazon, yahoo, Google or even Ibm then 10x-20x can easily be achieved.
arakosta

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:45:48 AM

10x would put IOTAs market cap at more than $100b, which is a lot but not too much for a project as big as IOTA. Only time could tell though.

generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 04:46:50 AM

IOTA made a huge reach already from .33 Cents all the way up to $5 at the end of 2017 but with cryptocurrency anything is freaking possible. But you have to understand, IOTA's wallet is pretty shetty and the developers hardly ever try to resolve issues. My own experience it has been a shet show literally with support almost none existence and leaked info turned out to be false which drove the price upwards to $5. Correct me if I am wrong, the coin circulation is around 2 billion with a market cap of 10 billion that is insanely high. Hypothetically, if IOTA fixes their wallet issue, have decent customer support that actually assist people ($10 billion you would assume) and if they manage to have actual partners in the real future like Amazon, yahoo, Google or even Ibm then 10x-20x can easily be achieved.

They have partners in Fujitsu and Bosch--go look up their development sector and marketcap.

P2P is not their focus (the "shetty" wallet that they offloaded onto a third party to develop), M2M is, so not sure why you would focus on that. Anyway, M2M is 10-35 Trillion, not the overcrowded P2P market with over a 1000 competitors, so glad they figured out where the money and need is--even if their detractors can't.

flinty69

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:41:19 AM

Hypothetically, if IOTA fixes their wallet issue, have decent customer support that actually assist people ($10 billion you would assume) and if they manage to have actual partners in the real future like Amazon, yahoo, Google or even Ibm then 10x-20x can easily be achieved.

Their last wallet release (couple of days ago) on github is a dream. Works perfectly and fixed most of the bugs. This is why I like IOTA. Rapid development, updated even throughout the holiday season and aprtnering up with the right people.

Sasha Lumerin

Activity: 159

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 07:11:38 AM

not yet i think, remember there are very big opponent and it just started with 12X raised fund from their hardcap. Hdac will slowly make IOTA down

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░               UBEX               ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░               Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange               ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░        • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github        ░███▓
GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:20:29 AM

This, with this shit you have almost talked without having to write those 2000 lines that you wrote in here.

IOTA the new bitcoin? you really made me laugh, do you really think that an altcoin that has been released this year is going to be much more bigger than the one who has been listed for more than 8 years?

And the only thing that the team of IOTA is doing is just LIE.

Nothing more.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 07:22:36 AM

Well according to my personal analysis, Iota will grow next year but im not sure about 10x rise because new technolgically advanced projects like Hdac are also coming up next year, lets see how it all goes.

generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 07:47:48 AM

This, with this shit you have almost talked without having to write those 2000 lines that you wrote in here.

IOTA the new bitcoin? you really made me laugh, do you really think that an altcoin that has been released this year is going to be much more bigger than the one who has been listed for more than 8 years?

And the only thing that the team of IOTA is doing is just LIE.

Nothing more.

Way to fud. Do you want to add some specifics to your detractions? Or are we supposed to take you at your word--and if that's the case, who are you?

IOT is estimated between 10-35 Trillion by conservative analysts, so IOTA only reaching Bitcoin's current marketcap means it's failed as a project.

unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:17:05 AM

In this new autonomous Machine Economy IOTA will be the backbone. The Tangle ledger is able to settle transactions with zero fees so devices can trade exact amounts of resources on-demand, as well as store data from sensors and dataloggers securely and verified on the ledger.
THe tangle is great. The main innovation behind IOTA is the Tangle, a revolutionary new blockless distributed ledger which is scalable, lightweight and for the first time ever makes it possible to transfer value without any fees. Contrary to today’s Blockchains, consensus is no-longer decoupled but instead an intrinsic part of the system, leading to decentralized and self-regulating peer-to-peer network.

IOTA is not a new bitcoin but it's a good alt, I am quite surprised by its stable price and according to me it should go up in January. Whether it would be 10x or 3x that is hard to tell but it would definitely rise above $5 and possibly reach $10 in following six months.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Lynx79

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:08:10 AM

IOTA is an interesting and promising project with it's tangle technology, but the team still has a long way to go. I think at the moment the value of the coin is too high for what is actually developed. The long-term development will show, if they still can convince when the current hype will decrease a little.
jeda2000

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:44:25 AM

IOTA has made a really good start lately. I do not know how long it will last in 2018. But there is something I know. The project is very strong. Buying can be done as the price drops. It is not an investment recommendation.
Rcvlieland

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:50:11 AM

IOTA has made a really good start lately. I do not know how long it will last in 2018. But there is something I know. The project is very strong. Buying can be done as the price drops. It is not an investment recommendation.

Why not? It's a long term Hodl.. for at least 5 years and when everything works out fine it can crush bitcoin. The total marketcap it can grow to is impressive. We are an early adapter.
Fci_2

Activity: 166
Merit: 24

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:09:00 PM

I don´t think that IOTA is gonna be another to-da-moon-coin. It´s not made for pump and dump games, but for serious and useful technical solutions. I changed my fork-BTG for IOTAS at a way to high price and I don´t care. Maybe the price will rise a lot in the future, maybe not. It may be useful for investments, but not for gambling
MarchToke

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:15:07 PM

well some people say that we cannot predict the future of IOTA Coin, that it cannot boost in a long term, but we cannot predict also it may possibly go in a long run with a great value in the market cap. 

Proximity Scan

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:50:13 PM

NO, no more artifical IOTA pump anymore. That's enough. Instead of a price pump, expect a decline from IOTA thing because it's now in the hype phase very obviously. There are much more stable ones such as Ethereum.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: