Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:51:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it possible to mine bitcoin?  (Read 195 times)
crptowiz (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:00:59 PM

Is Bitcoin mining available to general public, as Ethereum is?
If so, can someone point me to the instructions. I couldn't find any.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
xxcsu

Activity: 1498
Merit: 597

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 12:57:09 AM

this is a serious question Huh or a very early april fool joke ?

Learn about Merit & new rank requirements , Learn how to use MERIT , make this community better
If you like the answer you got for your question from any member ,
If you find any post useful , informative use the +Merit button.
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:00:32 AM

It's available for everyone. But it's like manufacturing cars. You can assemble one for fun at home but is only profitable to the industries.

gotminer

Activity: 644
Merit: 24

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:11:49 AM

Sure ... Here are the instructions ... Read, Listen, Read, Listen, Read, Listen, Read, Listen,  ... Come up with a plan of action ... Read, Listen, Read, Listen, Read, Listen, Read, Listen ... Change your plan of action and implement your new plan of action.  Read, Listen, Read, Listen, Read, Listen, Read, Listen.

A little more of ... Read, Listen, Read, Listen, Read, Listen, Read, Listen, Read, Listen, .... Make some changes based on your findings.

And there is more ... Read, Listen, Read, Listen, Read, Listen, Read, Listen, Read, Listen, .... Do that over and over and over and over again.

Congratulations!!!  You made it!!!  You are now a crypto miner.

Ok, I want you to walk back in there and very calmly, very politely tell the risk assessors to fuck off! -Mark Baum
gotminer

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:20:38 AM

It's available for everyone. But it's like manufacturing cars. You can assemble one for fun at home but is only profitable to the industries.

That guy doesn't know what he is talking about.  Mining is profitable to lots of home/small scale miners.  You are in the wrong section of this forum though.  If you want to know specifically about mining BTC, go to the bitcoin mining section.  This section is for fucking altcoins dogg.  Just don't create anymore threads like this one.

But ... If you ever thought btc mining was not open to the general public, you have a lot of fucking research to do, before you start mining.

Start by asking Siri or Alexa and begin your venture into the rabbit hole.  Read this forum until your eyes are bloodshot every day for the next 2-4 weeks.  When your eyes get too bloodshot to read any longer in a given day, listen to crypto content.  Come back and begin asking legit questions to clarify what you don't completely understand about what you've read.

Ok, I want you to walk back in there and very calmly, very politely tell the risk assessors to fuck off! -Mark Baum
Robi Rosa Isidoro

Activity: 38

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 02:54:03 PM

Its not as easy as 123....100 and yes you got the bit coin. You need to read and do personal reseach about cryptocurrency. And more more more readings about bitcoin. Never give up just read and read.
crptowiz (OP)

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:21:24 PM

That guy doesn't know what he is talking about.  Mining is profitable to lots of home/small scale miners.  You are in the wrong section of this forum though.  If you want to know specifically about mining BTC, go to the bitcoin mining section.  This section is for fucking altcoins dogg.  Just don't create anymore threads like this one.

But ... If you ever thought btc mining was not open to the general public, you have a lot of fucking research to do, before you start mining.

Start by asking Siri or Alexa and begin your venture into the rabbit hole.  Read this forum until your eyes are bloodshot every day for the next 2-4 weeks.  When your eyes get too bloodshot to read any longer in a given day, listen to crypto content.  Come back and begin asking legit questions to clarify what you don't completely understand about what you've read.

Caustic, but appreciate the information !
g0atios

Activity: 36

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:59:36 PM

google:  "How Do I Mine Bitcoins"

start reading...
Kigwa143

Activity: 53

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:14:11 AM

Is it possible to mine bitcoin?Is there any site that provide free bitcoin mining and you dont need to invest?
BabyFacedGuy

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:15:45 AM

Havent seen an accurate answer like this one in years.
as you said unless you pay no electricity for mining better buy and hold.
gotminer

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:17:47 AM

Havent seen an accurate answer like this one in years.
as you said unless you pay no electricity for mining better buy and hold.

Lol.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: