Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:54:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Right time to buy bitcoin  (Read 1716 times)
Noesly

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:12:44 AM

In my experience, I don't no the most low price of bitcoin because I can't experience that, if I ask I think this is the right time to buy bitcoin.

│  D E C E N T  │      Blockchain Content Distribution Platform.                                                 ( ( (   Join Our TELEGRAM   ) ) )                                                              
            D C o r e              _ Blockchain you can actually build on.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
spinach98

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:15:01 AM

The right time to buy bitcoin is now since the value of it drops so if you will buy bitcoin now you can be able to earn big when you sell your bitcoin when the value of it increases again.
yangjun1991

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:01:47 AM

Buy now because its low value and hold it to have a great value
asawaq23

Activity: 39

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:59:33 AM

I think,the right time to buy bitcoin is today. Time to risk and time to invest. And when the time  comes our investment will become more profitable.
haocoin

Activity: 223
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:12:49 AM

Maybe you are a newbie, but the bitcoin market is unpredictable, and I just know he's been declining a lot lately, so you might consider waiting a few days.
nabilanur (OP)

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:21:19 AM

today is dumping because of the effect of segwit, and I think the bitcoin price is still going down, wait a few more days. october 30-31 December 2017
yes, I buy some bitcoin yesterday.I hope I get more profits new year.
mininglegend1234

Activity: 154
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:25:11 AM

For me right now I am looking forward to some of the altcoins like bitcoin cash and ripple and like cardano and electroneum but I think btc is still very good investment and it is the most secure investment but in order to gain more profit I think risk has to be taken and in 2018 I am looking to the altcoins I mentioned above along with btc.
nabilanur (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:30:51 AM

Seriously, you seem to be a newbie at trading and asking people whether to buy or not. To be honest with you, there is no good advice for it. It will always be your decision when to buy as there is no one that can predict accurately the price of bitcoins in the future. It is a volatile market and the swings it makes is likely the hardest thing to predict. Though I would say that continuously buying bitcoins is always a good choice as likely in the future it will likely be worth a lot more than today.
Actually I work on bitointalk.But few days ago my friend tell me about trade.Now I want to work on trade.I can't understand when the right time to buy bitcoin.Then I ask on forum.
Lodipetmalu

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:31:30 AM

It is better you have buy bitcoin in the past where the price is cheap and very affordable. However, it stil good time to buy bitcoin since it is now become more popular and attractive in the market and also there a big possibility of increase in value in the future.
blozo

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 10:31:44 AM

A DCA (dollar cost averaging) strategy is the most advised. You should split your investment in many parts and each week/month buy something

nabilanur (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:41:12 AM

If it hits $13000 on an exchange that I'm using, I'd quickly snag them up and add to my stash. For me, that"s a good price point to enter and a perfect time to buy. The market as of these days goes to a high of $16000 and drops back to $14000. Obviously, buying at the bottom of the day's trade rates is the best, so that would be $13-$14k and that is already a profit depending on your selling point.
Thanks sir, for write this article.I know, bitcoin market always fluctuation.Yesterday I was thinking, Is it right time to buy bitcoin?I was feeling confessed.Then I ask this question on forum.
nabilanur (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:43:54 AM

It is better you have buy bitcoin in the past where the price is cheap and very affordable. However, it stil good time to buy bitcoin since it is now become more popular and attractive in the market and also there a big possibility of increase in value in the future.

Yes I know, I am too late to buy bitcoin when bitcoin price was cheap rate.But I ask on present situation.
johnalyn

Activity: 314

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:07:10 AM

I think for me when buying bitcoin there is no right or wrong time because you are a newbie you can say that word but in other people who are most active in bitcoin if they had a money to buy bitcoin they will buy it even it has a low price because it can increase its price time to time.

Code:
◆Telegram ◆Twitter  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper ◆Reddit
         ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚         
shata

Activity: 547
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:10:03 AM

At this time bitcoin price is very dumping.I think it's time to buy bitcoin.Do you think, this is the right time to buy bitcoin or wait few days.Please tell me?

Well, You're too late in buying bitcoins. But im not saying that you will not able to buy bitcoins today. In the present, Bitcoin is too high in its price so we need to be aware on our bitcoins. I suggest to you that you will buy a littlr bit amount in Bitcoins and use it for investments and try to earn bitcoins without investments like joining signature campaigns. If you earn bitcoins, You will gain a lot of money because bitcoin is standby in increasing its price time by time.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄    
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:12:19 AM

Seriously, you seem to be a newbie at trading and asking people whether to buy or not. To be honest with you, there is no good advice for it. It will always be your decision when to buy as there is no one that can predict accurately the price of bitcoins in the future. It is a volatile market and the swings it makes is likely the hardest thing to predict. Though I would say that continuously buying bitcoins is always a good choice as likely in the future it will likely be worth a lot more than today.
Actually I work on bitointalk.But few days ago my friend tell me about trade.Now I want to work on trade.I can't understand when the right time to buy bitcoin.Then I ask on forum.
Perfect time to buy is when you see a huge dip on the bitcoin graph, you will surely gain profit from it but it still depends on your own decision, Invest at your own risk and invest what you can afford to lose.  Cool
sofi@

Activity: 238
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:13:05 AM

Yes for me it's really the best time to buy bitcoin and hold them for few weeks I am confident after few days the value will start pumping again so better invest now if we can. I've seen the value of bitcoin keeps fluctuating now it almost reach $12000 surely if we invest now the value will hit $20000 soon and we will be having a good harvest. Right now I am holding .02 bitcoin though not big enough but after some quite time I know it will give me so much return

edzquimno16

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:16:22 AM

At this time bitcoin price is very dumping.I think it's time to buy bitcoin.Do you think, this is the right time to buy bitcoin or wait few days.Please tell me?

Yep This is the right time to buy bitcoins because in 2018 january first or second week. Bitcoin Will pump to 20k US dollars as what people saying.
Better buy now .
Hope this helps. Thank you and godbless !!
ucingucingan

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:19:18 AM

now is the right time to buy bitcoin, because now the price of bitcoin is experiencing price correction, it is very awaited by many people to buy as much bitcoin as possible, because it is not impossible bitcoin prices in the next year will skyrocket more than year now. this is a very potential opportunity if you use it optimally.
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:22:21 AM

There is no right time to buy bitcoin because anytime you could invest and buy bitcoin. I think if the price of bitcoin goes down its a chance to buy a lot of bitcoin and I think having a lot of bitcoin is an opportunity to become rich in the near future. Buy now and become rich in the future.
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:22:37 AM

For me any time you can buy bitcoin if you want, but i prefer that you buy bitcoin in the time that bitcoin price will go down , and i think thats the right time to buy bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: