Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:58:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Right time to buy bitcoin  (Read 1717 times)
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:01:06 PM

Personally if i want to buy bitcoin i always buy it anytime. Because it's not a good time specific time to buy bitcoin. What i feel is when i have money to buy bitcoin always makes me loosen up. One side of me if you see the price at https://coinmarketcap.com/ when bitcoin price dropped what i want is bitcoin prices more down again so i spend a small amount of money. But the other side when his price goes up i feel sorry for not to buy when his price before going up.

Well, therefore i think that a good time to buy bitcoin is when i have money and then i buy it directly. One thing that must be understood, bitcoin prices will always rise even though the price drops a few percent but we will wait for a few hours bitcoin prices will go up. And my conclusion is that investing in bitcoin today is nothing to lose all profitable.
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 06:06:31 PM

At this time bitcoin price is very dumping.I think it's time to buy bitcoin.Do you think, this is the right time to buy bitcoin or wait few days.Please tell me?

Of course it is the right time to buy the bitcoin as the bitcoin correction is over just now and you can take longs on the start of the new uptrend which will start by this week i hope so and i can expect to see a new record high soon because the demand has not dried up till now and you can see some more fresh demand coming near the key support levels soon.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:08:01 PM

At this time bitcoin price is very dumping.I think it's time to buy bitcoin.Do you think, this is the right time to buy bitcoin or wait few days.Please tell me?

Bitcoin already fell a lot, if you want to buy then you can buy when the price is $13000 or $13500 or even if the price is $14000 is still very good to buy, see that many analysts are making forecasts for the next year of prices that are around $20.000 or $40.000, if you buy now you will have an opportunity to get a profit of 2X, that is already very good.

Bitcoin Destined For $28,000 In 2018 - Moas

Why do I think Bitcoin deserves the same valuation as gold? It’s very simple, I don’t know how much Gold there is in the ground, But I know how much Bitcoin there is, and I also know that if the current pace continues with one to two mln people around the world opening up new crypto accounts. We will have a few hundred million people by this time two years from now trying to get their hands on a few million Bitcoin that are available.

Bitcoin correction already finished and noe the time for seeing the bump in the chart. As we calculating the price changes is completely fluctuates in the price but still 7.85 percent positive on bitcoin value.
As you expected bitcoin price will touched up to 25k or 30k USD in this year.
We almost seeing many country adoption over bitcoin and some created their own ICO here.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:08:29 PM
Last edit: January 01, 2018, 10:16:46 AM by bitcad4u

Bitcoin already fell a lot, if you want to buy then you can buy when the price is $13000 or $13500 or even if the price is $14000 is still very good to buy, see that many analysts are making forecasts for the next year of prices that are around $20.000 or $40.000, if you buy now you will have an opportunity to get a profit of 2X, that is already very good.

Bitcoin Destined For $28,000 In 2018 - Moas

Why do I think Bitcoin deserves the same valuation as gold? It’s very simple, I don’t know how much Gold there is in the ground, But I know how much Bitcoin there is, and I also know that if the current pace continues with one to two mln people around the world opening up new crypto accounts. We will have a few hundred million people by this time two years from now trying to get their hands on a few million Bitcoin that are available.

Bitcoin correction already finished and noe the time for seeing the bump in the chart. As we calculating the price changes is completely fluctuates in the price but still 7.85 percent positive on bitcoin value.
As you expected bitcoin price will touched up to 25k or 30k USD in this year.
We almost seeing many country adoption over bitcoin and some created their own ICO here.

Yes it is a right time to buy a bitcoin because the price of bitcoin continuesly varring depends upon the investers .if the price was increased means the selling will be increased and same time the selling increased means the price of bitcoin will be decreased and this only continuesly happening so when the price was reduced that time only we buy a bitcoin because then only investers get a profit so this also a right time to buy a bitcoin in this year end.
jackhdt

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:10:39 PM

$13800 on today's time is too great to buy bitcoin. even right now, $14500 is still good price for you to buy it. This is the time that the price of bitcoin is fell into a slump. The recovery phase is coming soon. If you miss this opportunity in the future very hard for you may buy it  as now. don't believe the FUD. be discerning investors, crytocurrency is the future of money and bitcoin is the head of money.

Make me great again
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:10:57 PM

For me today still right time to buy and invest in bitcoin, because demand and supply bitcoin still high.
So this big opportunity to buy bitcoin now. Next year bitcoin value will be increase.
shritin1707

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:14:07 PM

I have been asked this question once when BTC price crossed $2,000 this year. And my response was yes it is and I wish to tell you again today that it is a good time to invest in bitcoin.Analyst predicted BTC price crossing $15000 by the end of the year. We are in  december and BTC price had crossed $18000. It means price will still go up as there is great demand for bitcoins.More countries are getting used to bitcoins and are even legalizing it.I will encourage everyone who can afford to buy more bitcoins and others like ethereum, ripple as you are doing a good investment which will soon pay off big time
Shinze

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:14:34 PM

The current btc price only amounts to $ 14k to $ 15k, which is not a low price but I think it's the right price to buy today. Maybe btc price will start to rise again in 2018, if you do not buy now it is very regrettable.
kinzey

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:24:21 PM

If i had extra money i would buy bitcoin now and just hold untill mid 2018. Price for btc is expected to rise by 2018. I also think bitcoin price will rise by 1st week of January. So for me it is a very good time to invest n btc.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:28:44 PM

since today bitcoin is in the low value or they called it the bitcoin is dumping well it is the right time to buy because some people who owned bitcoin for sure sell their bitcoin in a loq price.this the right time to attack investors.
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:37:00 PM

While bitcoin continues to adjust in its price after retreating from conquering the top of its price in 20,000 dollars, it is rocked in price within a thousand dollars, then up and down. After a while, most likely after the New Year holidays, bitcoin, I think, will again grow in price, especially significantly if it incorporates a network of lightning that eliminates its shortcomings. Therefore, these days it is necessary to choose the moment when bitcoin will make another move in its price down and buy it. This is the most suitable time.
Roydgon

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:38:09 PM

B любoмy випaдкy iнвecтyвaти y бiткoїн пoтpiбнo, y цьoмy poцi
fistteam

Activity: 217

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:39:03 PM

bitcoin is digital money, its price is unstable. I really do not know which good time to buy bitcoin. At present, the price of bitcoin is low. I think this is a good time to think about buying bitcoins.
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:49:00 PM

I think that price will still suffer a considerable drop in the next few days until after the new year's eve so after that
if to buy bitcoin is very good and after January next year the possibility of bitcoin will increase again

Well, since the premise is the "right time". I would say that since bitcoin is dropping in value a little bit, maybe you should wait for the time when it would drop considerably where it would be more fair to actually buy it for the purpose of investing it or trading it. However, if you really want to join the fray of the bitcoin fever right now, then it would be okay to buy now if you have enough capital to spend out. I think it's a good thing to buy at any time depending on your objective.

howtobuy

Activity: 107

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:55:48 PM

You are very right, price plunge is the right moment to buy bitcoin. But I think we will see some more days with big dumps in future. I am keeping some cash free to buy more.
mybtcasset

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:21:35 PM

Yes now it is right time to buy bitcoin there wont be more down in coming days after jan cross bitcoin will reach 30 thousand dollars
DimaS1574

Activity: 448
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:29:58 PM

it depends on person and  attitude for situation - when the bitcoin was 100 usd smd thought that  it was bad time  to buy)) now the same  smd thing that  today price is expansive but who know what the price will be tomorrow)))
mrdavidziuk

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:54:18 PM

it depends on person and  attitude for situation - when the bitcoin was 100 usd smd thought that  it was bad time  to buy)) now the same  smd thing that  today price is expansive but who know what the price will be tomorrow)))
I think the key thing when you're buying Bitcoin is timing. Choose the right timing to buy Bitcoin will easily bring you a huge of profit that you can't expect.
Hanablue

Activity: 204

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:58:52 PM

Yes price right at this time is little lower, I bet it will sky rocket again after the start of new year.
hilda483

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:01:11 PM

Bitcoin dropped and now it's stable. This is the dip you are looking for in my opinion.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: