Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 08:39:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Right time to buy bitcoin  (Read 1717 times)
Mei1418

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:58:59 PM

currently bitcoin is declining, but are you sure to buy bitcoin at this time, judging from the circumstances these days bitcoin does not go up, are you very brave to take risks ??
sr32703

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 05:07:30 PM

My opinion it's the right to buy bitcoin. currently bitcoin price is low but I am sure fastly bitcoin price will increase. so don't wast your time just buy it. Smiley

JamesIV

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:39:32 PM

Bitcoin price is too low now after the fallen waves in last months 2017. So, this is the good time to buy and hold it. it will recover soon. New Year, new coming.

ASKoranteng

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:45:42 PM

The best time to buy bitcoins is now. Now the surge is down now and one can buy a lot at a lower transaction fee. Whoever wants to buy bitcoin should do so now or else the price will go up again and there will be a higher demand as well.
Janine012

Activity: 88

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:01:11 PM

Yeah, right time to buy Bitcoin is when it is dip. But don't wait for it to go back where you supposedly wants it to be. You might never know, when BTC still dump or it will pump higher than you expected. If it is for investment, try to buy little and hold and so on. It doesn't require a big amount to purchase nonetheless you have money to spend for it.
londonglory

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:02:23 PM

I don't understand why btc isn't rising. Maybe all because of the stupid ripple..
napi

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:11:24 PM

At this time bitcoin price is very dumping.I think it's time to buy bitcoin.Do you think, this is the right time to buy bitcoin or wait few days.Please tell me?

yes you are right this is the right time to buy bitcoin because bitcoin the price is stable, but do not buy it all set aside trading capital for trading in other coin so you do not lose your mind if your capital stuck in bitcoin everything.
Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:20:50 PM

The right time to buy bitcoin is when the market price is
dropping low, I heard great new from yobit exchange
saying the price of bitcoin will be going to the moon in 2018.
Tweet post can be found here:https://twitter.com/YobitExchange/status/947480167097790464

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Carrody

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:33:11 PM

i would buy now if I have extra money. I think now it is a great time)
aizadelacruz99

Activity: 295

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:45:08 PM

You have to check the price first, and if the price become low then it is the right time to buy.
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:47:51 PM

At this time bitcoin price is very dumping.I think it's time to buy bitcoin.Do you think, this is the right time to buy bitcoin or wait few days.Please tell me?

Buy whenever and whatever you like. You can buy bitcoins at any pricr point you want. But my advice is that you buy bitcoins when it is cheap or buy bitcoins when the price is CLIMBING. If you buy when it is expensive or not moving, expect no profits. If you bought bitcoins at the times I said, then expect A LOT OF PROFITS.

gladiator01

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:51:08 PM

if the bitcoin price you think is small and you can buy it just buy it and suppose we wait smaller bitcoin the price it can not be predicted the possibility of greater if we wait bitcoin smaller price difference with fitting we want to buy
Markupoltit

Activity: 128

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:57:07 PM

I think This is the right time to buy bitcoin, because the price of the bitcoin now is very high, because moths or days before the price of the bitcoin will increase. So that if I have an extra money I'd rather buy a bitcoin co'z Bitcoin the price of the bitcoin now is low. This is the right time to buy bitcoin.
bitcoinlover2017

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:57:44 PM

i believe it will hit 20k soon =)
Hateculd75

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:14:12 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2020, 11:55:32 AM by Hateculd75

it was right time and in future will find many good times to buy bitcoin just daily read news and know how flowchart work.
If you missed the opportunity, do not be sad, there are always happy times and sad times, happy times will repeat again and you will find yourself winning so make the money ready and wait.
if you want to earn from bitcoin time is so good and bad for long hold.

you decide when the time is right and when not
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:25:32 PM

Some people here were saying it's the right to to buy when prices were last at $19,000 because they are
always looking for a bigger fool to sell on too.

Transactions fees has sent Bitcoin trading sideways and other coins as a result look a much safer bet
and given that the network has all but crashed and the only thing going to the moon are transaction fees
then I can only assume that the Lightning Network carrot must be the only reason everyone has not jumped
ship.

The BTC white-paper said "Virtual fee transactions fees" and it turned out to be a lie so I wonder if
they are telling pork pies about LN so I spent some time looking so close your eyes if you cannot bear the
results or feel free to argue if you think i am wrong

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2680315.new#new

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
lukmankhan25

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:33:32 PM

yes this is a great time to buy bitcoin. because he is at a low point in my opinion. I also buy some for hodl until profit.
because it might be like the previous year where bitcoin drops at the end and the beginning of the year and will rise rapidly by mid-year. hopefully
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:34:33 PM

It's so hard to predict whether it's a good time to buy bitcoin or if you should better wait a little. A few days ago it looked like the price was going to decrease some more and today it looks like the price is going up again to 18K. Others say the price will hit 50K at the end of the year, so you could just as well buy now. The price will rise, that's for sure.

bitcoinpagla

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:52:36 PM

When Btc prices decreases, Btc should be bought immediately..Because the price of btc falls and the price increases again within few days..And currently btc prices much lower..This is a great time to buy btc..
butcherme

Activity: 368
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:55:44 PM

Anytime could be a good time to buy bitcoin. You just need to wait for it's price to go down or wait for the dumping time, so that you could buy bitcoin cheap. Take note that bitcoin is a long-term investment, if you want to maximize your profit you should hold it as long as you can and wait for it's price to go up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: