Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:06:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Right time to buy bitcoin  (Read 1717 times)
ChrishAi28

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:22:31 PM

At this time bitcoin price is very dumping.I think it's time to buy bitcoin.Do you think, this is the right time to buy bitcoin or wait few days.Please tell me?
Yes this is the right time to buy bitcoin. Dont waste more time. Dont wait longer to the price of bitcoin become lower, what if it will not go down and it go up increasing everyday?

gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:49:22 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2018, 12:20:53 AM by gundala

Every moment is the right time. But of course the best time is when the price goes down, so you can sell it again at a high price.
It's good if you directly communicate with a senior who better understand about this. Do not panic buy, learn first about investing with bitcoin.

cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:06:36 AM

At this time bitcoin price is very dumping.I think it's time to buy bitcoin.Do you think, this is the right time to buy bitcoin or wait few days.Please tell me?
Of course, the bitcoin price is down at the moment selling between $14k - $15k today, that is what makes it important to buy bitcoin at this time. Last month December 2017 bitcoin was selling up to $20k. I see this as an opportunity for people who wants to buy bitcoin to buy it at cheaper rate. 
plaintiff77

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:34:13 AM

On my own point of view I think the right time to buy bitcois is now since the value of it drops so you can have the chance to buy bitcoin at a low price then all you need to do is to just wait for its value to rise again and then sell your bitcoin in order for you to be able to earn big.
markgayamo

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:42:33 AM

I think there is no time left as long as you have money to buy bitcoin do it now, nowadays bitcoin is going up and down every year and so you better invest it or hold it. Buy bitcoin now for me.
markleal

Activity: 446
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:48:59 AM

Hi there nabilanur! One of the very best chance to buy is when the price is low. You can even frequently read those phrases in this forum; they always says; “buy low – sell high”. This is a opportunity to buy when the price is still in its low level due to the effect of the previous holidays. But, I bet, the price will start to go upwards, thus it is a must to buy now rather than to regret it when the time bitcoin price is again above $20k.  Wink
doomloop

Activity: 2296
Merit: 581

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:09:00 PM

why not start right now, after that you just wait for the results with patience because bitcoin I think will experience a bigger increase again so that profits will be obtained in time later.
Price of bitcoin is most noticeable thing in bitcoin, if price of bitcoin will e high people will try hard to buy it at low and sell at high. Bitcoin is increasing in price and it is most important time for those people who were thinking to invest so don’t wait more otherwise price will increase more and then it will be hard for you to buy it so be ready to get in bitcoin without wasting even a single day.

Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:12:33 PM

When the market price gets low is a good way
to invest in bitcoin.
If the price of bitcoin is too low its a chance to buy a lot of bitcoin and then you would hold it for many months or years. In addition to that, you must wait for the right time to buy and sell your bitcoin. You must buy when the price of bitcoin is low and sell it when the price is too high so that you could earn much income.
ramzhies

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:15:02 PM

wait for dips.. typically any time of the month there are pullbacks, a good oppportunity to buy or add more
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:36:16 PM

it is not possible to predict exactly the best time, but especially Bitcoin signals before making big price movements. It is necessary to follow these signals and get to know the features of East Asian stock exchanges closely.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
spinno

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:12:07 PM

One of the very best chance to buy is when the price is low. On my own point of view I think the right time to buy bitcois is now since the value of it drops so you can have the chance to buy bitcoin at a low price then all you need to do is to just wait for its value to rise again and then sell your bitcoin in order for you to be able to earn big.
If the price of bitcoin is too low its a chance to buy a lot of bitcoin and then you would hold it for many months or years. In addition to that, you must wait for the right time to buy and sell your bitcoin. You must buy when the price of bitcoin is low and sell it when the price is too high so that you could earn much income.
Bitcoinismylife12345

Activity: 231

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:13:42 PM

It's up to you if you will buy now or wait for its price to be more lower. For me, you must conduct some researches for you to decide for yourself if it is wise to buy bitcoin now or wait few more days. If you can't really decide what to do, you can buy bitcoin with smaller part amount of your money because anytime soon bitcoin price will increase, recover and rise.
Nyeyzel

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:03:35 AM

For me, it is the opportune time to buy bitcoin in fact that bitcoin cost is as yet expanding, even bitcoin is fluctuating excessively. Presently bitcoin cost is at the rate lower rate of this month and on the off chance that you have the assets and cash don't dither to purchase.
Kulafu

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:51:06 AM

The right time to buy a btc is during holiday time. mostly the price dive on holiday.
On this time many are selling their btc .

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:05:31 AM

Every day is a right time to buy bitcoin specially if it is now slowly rising up but even do bitcoin value is become lower or although it will be an opportunity to buy at cheaper price but still it is unwise to just continue waiting to make it to become more cheaper because the bitcoin price is unpredictable in which you may regret it at the end if the price will suddenly rise up.
barabut

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:08:07 AM

Earlier this week the futures were as much as 13 percent more expensive than the digital currency, an unusually pricey premium that many investors deemed too steep to persist. The thinking was that the gap set up an arbitrage opportunity that traders would seize once the futures market showed signs of stability.
rainezerr401

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:10:15 AM

You can always invest on bitcoins anytime because the value is keep on growing but you should always think before you invest because, There is the right time to buy and sell your coins so always wait for the right time to invest.
Hellokitty12

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:26:18 AM

The price of bitcoin is so high and you should wait, not a few days, just wait in hour because anytime it can change the value.
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:12:27 AM

When the market price gets low is a good way
to invest in bitcoin.
Definitely you are right. Bitcoins are easy for you to buy them when they are going down enough. Actually they are much expensive right now and there are so few people how can manage to buy them. Majority want the bitcoins to come down so that they can buy them with low prices. That is best time for everyone to buy and sell at the highest rates, wait ad decide.
HinfinityQ

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:34:39 AM

This time that the market is going more unstable and unpredictable we must be more careful when and how we can enter buy, on what level and why, because like i said its really unstable and with high transaction price its not worth if you have let say only 100 USD to buy for bitcoins
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: