Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:12:16 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Right time to buy bitcoin  (Read 1717 times)
Philip Graham

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:44:54 AM

I think the bitcoin price is still going down, wait a few more days
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:48:19 AM

At this time bitcoin price is very dumping.I think it's time to buy bitcoin.Do you think, this is the right time to buy bitcoin or wait few days.Please tell me?
one of the best time to buy bitcoin is now as bitcoin is sufferring now from dumping and many people now are trying to buy bitcoin now to engage on the profit that will come. bitcoin will rise and everyone wawnts to have the gain and profit of the coin.
luka red

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:57:16 AM

we can see that when the price of stock decreases in the stockmarket some people buy stocks at a low price and they earn unbelievably.
in my opinion when the price of bitcoin fall that is the perfect time to buy bitcoin though it is risky. I always believe that no risk no gain.to eran more you have to take risk that other people afraid of.
Fappanu

Activity: 1111
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:55:16 PM

At this time bitcoin price is very dumping.I think it's time to buy bitcoin.Do you think, this is the right time to buy bitcoin or wait few days.Please tell me?

It is better to buy immediately while bitcoin sales are low. The more you grow when you buy a bitcoin and increase its cryptocurrecy value. Should you buy a bitcoin? you can sell it higher than your purchase. Need to sell your bitcoin before you buy it? make sure you know, you know or trust your selling bitcoin someday, trusting people who legit is better way. Smiley
shiunsai

Activity: 759
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:08:37 PM

I think today is the best day to buy bitcoin as price is below $14000 which was unexpected as no one thought that price will fall that low in such a quick time so try to buy maximum at the current price as its a good price to buy and sell later on at higher price to get higher profits as today or tomorrow price will rise once again so if you buy now and wait for the right time then it can bring very good profits for you as I am sure that at this price more people will start investing their money in bitcoins which will lead to higher price once again in coming days or weeks.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:04:18 PM

Earlier this week the futures were as much as 13 percent more expensive than the digital currency, an unusually pricey premium that many investors deemed too steep to persist. The thinking was that the gap set up an arbitrage opportunity that traders would seize once the futures market showed signs of stability.

Two things are very important to know about it first of all price and second one is time if you get a good command on these two things so then it’s very easy to earn from bitcoin and you can buy and sell bitcoin because when you check the price of bitcoin that its low so then you can buy bitcoin as much as you can and then you come to know that its price is going high then you can sell bitcoin with huge profit and you can earn a lot of money.
bigbosma

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:48:00 PM

Honestly, I prefer to buy bitcoin as soon as I have money for it. The market is not predictable, you can wait for a fall, and the price will grow and grow. I once made a mistake.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
EnaksiS

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:03:48 PM

I think anytime is the right time to buy Bitcoin. It is still promising and i think it will be the future bill in the earth and at the space Cool
coinoberg

Activity: 105

Get your share of the future

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:25:53 PM

You can always invest on bitcoins anytime because the value is keep on growing but you should always think before you invest because, There is the right time to buy and sell your coins so always wait for the right time to invest.

That is true. Everyday is different opportunity. If you check the price graph for daily and 4 hour charts you will see that there are a lot of swings because of volatility. That literally means that every swing is a new opportunity.

jtbcoins

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:30:30 PM

I think right time to buy it will be in nest few weeks. I will wait for it to fall down to 10,000 USD.
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 08:31:14 PM

I think its time to invest some money in bitcoin, altcoins too. But this market is too fast, so market dynamics can shift to a very different position in a few minutes.
I am currently buying bitcoin between 13000- 13500 usd.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
bitvelk

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:33:14 PM

If you plan to invest for a long time - buy as soon as possible. The price can suddenly grow, and you just do not have time for this jump and miss the opportunity.

ynatopak14

Activity: 458
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:34:47 PM

be sure to buy back today if you missed the dip yesterday, buy now some bitcoin before it pump again, as the trend goes on the graph anytime today the bitcoin will rise again and more investors are coming.
tiktak89

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:04:07 PM

When u bought the first bitcoin, the price of it dropped almost immediately after my purchase. I was upset that I could make the purchase more profitable, and the next time I waited for the price drop, before buying the second bitcoin. But the fall did not happen and the price never went down. So I buy bitcoin right away, as soon as I decided. I invest in long, so in

zebii memon

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:07:14 AM

right time to buy bitcoin when its value is decreases you can buy it
Jltan

Activity: 61

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:14:06 AM

Now it's kinda a good time to purchase back in. We may not be able to see this price again a few months later.

Pre-ICO: January 4th  |  The Intelligent Blockchain  |  ICO: January 16th
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   M▲TRIX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN  News  Scene  Showcase | ██  Whitepaper:  Bussines | Technical  ██ | Facebook  Twitter  Github  Telegram
Md Saad

Activity: 584
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:18:14 AM

I think the dumping time would be a better season for buying Bitcoin for your saving and investment. because of it this moment, you could get Bitcoin at a viable price. so that this time is suitable for buying Bitcoin. I believe that when you get a low price then you should buy Bitcoin so you have to keep watching this price trend always.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:20:16 AM

Well, In my opinion, I guess that this is the right time. As you saw the Bitcoin's price right now, It is increasing. Well, it proves that Bitcoin is a long-time investment that requires you to wait and have patience for a long time. I guess that until bitcoin is quite low in price, You should buy now more bitcoin with low price because it will increase this season. Start holding now ans you will gain a lot of bitcoins this season.
mia khalifa

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:25:04 AM

yes now is a good time to buy bitcoin because at this time bitcoin price is going down and the price is very cheap, buy as much bitcoin as you can after it let stand some years ahead.
emondot

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:30:10 AM

in my opinion, the right time to buy bitcoin is when the bitcoin market price is down or at the lowest point you can buy bitcoin for main capital or just as an investment. but the rise and fall of bitcoin can not be predicted so you can only play speculative only, if you are enough to buy bitcoin at a certain price point why not to buy it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: