Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:17:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Right time to buy bitcoin  (Read 1716 times)
Superpacman

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:46:46 AM

if the rate is low that the time you buy bitcoin. Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
theeksha84

Activity: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:09:37 AM

I think in very near future bitcoin market share will capture by competitive coins like ETH
MNtrio

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:21:48 AM

At this time bitcoin price is very dumping.I think it's time to buy bitcoin.Do you think, this is the right time to buy bitcoin or wait few days.Please tell me?
For me yes it's time to buy bitcoin because the price will decrease.We don't know when it rise soo this is the opportunity to buy bitcoin.Just take a note that when Bitcoin is dumping just grab the opportunity to buy it.Be wise and patience to make your money grow.
Beehives

Activity: 175
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:45:16 AM

At this time bitcoin price is very dumping.I think it's time to buy bitcoin.Do you think, this is the right time to buy bitcoin or wait few days.Please tell me?

During Holiday is the best time to buy btc. The price a bit lower than a regular days.
It happened because many people are selling rather thsn buying a btc.

https://VividToken.com     |     MAIN NET    >  N O W   L I V E
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   [  ///Augment Your Portfolio  ]   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Razo123

Activity: 60

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:07:33 AM

The right time to buy bitcoin is when the bitcoin price drops. Because bitcoin price is sometime downward slope and sometimes upward slope. When you check the price is low that is the right time to buy and sell it to a higher price.
xiaoyu666

Activity: 65

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:33:22 AM

I think it is ok to buy now. Now the price of bitcoins has started to rise gradually after a few days' decline. I think it is very suitable to buy at this time.
PANK21

Activity: 342
Merit: 108

Bounty Detective

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:34:05 AM

You have a good timing my friend. That is exactly the right time to buy bitcoin . Do not wait for a few days , follow your instinct and take a risk because you only live once.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:24:11 PM

I think the best time to buy bitcoin is when the price is low, that is the time you can buy. You can buy more bitcoins, and keep it and when the the price is high you can sell your bitcoin, so that you can earn profit. Or just keep for savings in your future. But if you have enough money you can buy anytime. You don't wait for the right time. We cant predict the price of bitcoin, so its better to buy bitcoin immediately.
Pakhi22

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:28:45 PM

I think this is good time to buy bitcoin. because now bitcoin price low so buy now and hold for get good profit

merrillolive

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:36:36 PM

I think buying bitcoin any time depends on you
Depending on your economy, finances, conditions.
Can not predict the best time to buy bitcoin
I bought at the time the bitcoin price was $ 13000 and I was holding it.
micher143

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:43:59 PM

If you want to earn or to start an initial investment you should prefer to buy bitcoin when its price dip or experience a dump because it is much easier to start on a low price on bitcoin so when it comes to rise again you could have an profit with the used of your capital money. But if you are going to used bitcoin on transaction specially on payments you could always buy bitcoin associated to its current price for your transactions.
jovs

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:52:42 PM

Best advice I can give you is to go with your gut and whatever you had planned out. If you heed somebody else's advice that may work or not work now but who will you turn to in the future for all your trades? It is best you start listening to your own voice it will go a long way in the future.
It is good to planned ahead on your investments for you to know what is your goals in the the associates of the principles of trading which is to always seek for low price crypto for you to gain profit. While waiting you could also seek for ways for you to earn bitcoin or any other form of crypto-currency so in the future you could have an capital for your future investments.
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 01:05:29 PM

Wait for it until it reaches its lowest price as it continuously goes down. Investors are waiting for the big dip to happen and that's the right time to invest and buy. For those who panic sell their bitcoins, they will probably regret it for selling it at a lower price.

jatinjax

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:14:15 PM

i do think its right time ti buy the bitcoin.. There are some experts still saying it might settle around 5000$. but i dont thing it might go till there.. i think its bottom now
Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:38:03 PM

I think, you have to bear it first and be patient, because now the bitcoin price has not fully recovered, Wait a few days ahead. And I recommend you to download the application of crypto market, so you can know any time, up and down the price of bitcoin or other coin. .
vicemi

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:38:42 PM

anytime is a good time to buy, or sell.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:44:52 PM

The price of the bitcoin as of now is already 14,400 dollars and maybe it will back again at 15,000 dollars this week.  And maybe we see 20k dollars again in this month or next months.  So better if you buy bitcoin now but if you want to wait the price to decrease more it's your choice but make sure you will not lose a lot of opportunity to buy bitcoin because if the price start to increase again you will lose some profit.  But if you want to invest now I suggest if you invest only your extra money incase if bitcoin price decrease you have support and you can buy more bitcoin if that happen.  I hope the price will increase more!!
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:45:07 PM

It's always a good time to buy bitcoin as it will go up over the time. still, it was a nice dip during the recent Korean FUD. it touched 12.5k$ level. and now it's rising again as the FUD was fake.
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:53:00 PM

Witing for a little longer won't be a that much help. Investing now will be a better idea since its market value is starting to climb its way up and become more expensive little by little. It is surely wise to invest in Bitcoin especially at times like these where is value is having difficulties of increasing but since chances are high that its value will be more expensive in the future, it is obvious that investing now will yield to huge profit
Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:09:31 PM

It's the right time to buy bitcoin when you see it became lower than yesterday or a while ago. We've seen bitcoin so close at $20,000 but it started to plummet and reached nearly back at $12,000 but the support was at $13,000. And that's a good time to buy bitcoin and even right now that the price has increased quite a while I would consider it good for buying bitcoin.
When bitcoin price go low then you can buy bitcoin and that’s what everyone they are doing same I’m also doing investment and I’m waiting for this moment when its price become low then I buy bitcoin and then when it’s price go high then I sell bitcoin because bitcoin price is very high and it give my profit very high bitcoin is very committed in profit I know some people they are buying bitcoin with their real money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: