Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:20:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Right time to buy bitcoin  (Read 1716 times)
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:41:49 PM

Now bitcoin prices have reached over $ 14400 and if we think expensive then next month after china new year price will reach $ 25,000 or more, so now is a good time to buy bitcoin because the price is still cheap.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:15:58 AM

It's your choice if you want to wait the price to decrease more or if you want to buy right now.  Because Im in your situation I will make a research so I can decide If I buy today or waig few days.  But if you are undecided until now better if you have extra money buy bitcoin now because anytime possible the price of the bitcoin increase or recover from the crash or dump.
from my experience in bitcoin it is right time to buy bitcoin because now a days the price of bitcoin is $14000 and this price will countinously increase  so that if you late to buy the bitcoin then the price of bitcoin will be very high and you don't get any profit from the bitcoin so if you bitcoin now a days you get more benefit from the bitcoin because in the future the price of bitcoin may be approx $22000 .
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:32:00 AM

At this time bitcoin price is very dumping.I think it's time to buy bitcoin.Do you think, this is the right time to buy bitcoin or wait few days.Please tell me?

In any situation and in any condition bitcoin its always good to buy, because the popularity of bitcoin can`t be defeated by any coin. Today bitcoin is lying with its weakness at $ 13900. As good as its, you buy bitcoin today and do 'Hold' until bitcoin crawling up to the top of expectation. What are you waiting for?

buternasek

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:23:50 AM

I think this is the right time for you to buy bitcoin, because currently bitcoin has decreased in price which can be said drastically almost 35%
it does not mean it will not rise again, and I'm sure a few more days the price will go up even more expensive than now, and I rsa is the right time to buy bitcoin
abdulhossain

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:49:51 AM

Right time to buy bitcoin is when the btc rate is down.. And this is the best time to buy bitcoin.. Because the price is now huge dumped.. You can buy some bitcoins and hold for them.. It will give you high profits in few months later..
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:03:06 AM

Right time to buy bitcoin is when the btc rate is down.. And this is the best time to buy bitcoin.. Because the price is now huge dumped.. You can buy some bitcoins and hold for them.. It will give you high profits in few months later..

For me the right time to buy a bitcoin if the pricing of bitcoin is falling down that time is the good to buy a bitcoin because im sure your profit will be double like now the value of bitcoin is down this is time to buy a bitcoin but its up to you because only your disission will follow.if i have a money to purchase a bitcoin now is the great to buy but i have no money so that im joining a campaign so i can get a bitcoin.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
xDsoGood

Activity: 190
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:04:04 AM

Every time is the right time to buy bitcoin, because the value of bitcoin I think it will increase more this 2018 than 2017. if you buy bitcoin a bit late it might increase even more and more and more than today. Everyone were shocked how bitcoin increases that instantly
abhishek273b

Activity: 94

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:36:25 PM

I agree with that, i have already deposited more than $8,000 on gdax and i am waiting until it touches $11,000 so i can buy some bitcoins at that cheap rate.
I will sell them all at $20k at least. Smiley Smiley
CODE200

Activity: 1442
Merit: 308

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:44:22 PM

I think that price will still suffer a considerable drop in the next few days until after the new year's eve so after that
if to buy bitcoin is very good and after January next year the possibility of bitcoin will increase again
It is always good to have a hypothetical analysis with the changes of bitcoin In accordance to the future development and progress to the price of bitcoin and value. Because we all know that the best asset bitcoin is its volatility which could indicates our profit and give us a chance to earn on having investment and tradings.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:09:39 PM

At this time bitcoin price is very dumping.I think it's time to buy bitcoin.Do you think, this is the right time to buy bitcoin or wait few days.Please tell me?
Yeah , this is really a good time to buy because here totally a type of record break fall in the price we seen , from 20000$ to 13550$ per btc , so we can see that instead to feel panic that it is going to dump much , we should buy more and more Bitcoin so that we can make lots of profit easily with the investment in Bitcoin and if we will invest at this time inthe Bitcoin then I am sure that we will not need to wait for long time to get profit to hold Bitcoin .
And also we should see towards the altcoins with this dump , here it is expected that if you are in better amount of profit then you should sell your altcoins ( in which you have profit ) because Bitcoin is going to remain at this stable price for 2-3 months .
annango

Activity: 361
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:48:53 PM
Merited by EtherATM (1)

Seriously, you seem to be a newbie at trading and asking people whether to buy or not. To be honest with you, there is no good advice for it. It will always be your decision when to buy as there is no one that can predict accurately the price of bitcoins in the future. It is a volatile market and the swings it makes is likely the hardest thing to predict. Though I would say that continuously buying bitcoins is always a good choice as likely in the future it will likely be worth a lot more than today.
from my experience and knowledge of bitcoin from last two to three years it is good time to buy the bitcoin because now a days the price of bitcoin is very low approx $14000 so it is good time to buy the bitcoin but if wait for some time more then you will lose the opportunity of buying the bitcoin because the price of bitcoin is countinously increasing so the rate of bitcoin become very high so by buying bitcoin people do not get profit from the bitcoin.
No advice is the best choice for you, but you should think carefully about and consider what advice that all of us give you. If you have a plan to invest bitcoin, I personally think that right now is good time for you. Because bitcoin value is low now, and it may get increase immediately again, so if you buy bitcoin now, it will be a golden chance to get huge benefits. Bicoin is going viral,you shouldn’t worry much more about it cause it’s so potential, through its extremely volatile you will have opportunity to earn profits.
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:25:46 AM

Every time is the right time to buy bitcoin, because the value of bitcoin I think it will increase more this 2018 than 2017. if you buy bitcoin a bit late it might increase even more and more and more than today. Everyone were shocked how bitcoin increases that instantly

Anytime can be buyint time, but there is always a good timing such as this. Knowing that bitcoin have shown sudden drop as of the moment. Its now the best time to realease all the fund you can afford to lose and risk. Such time like this is the best time to buy, surely in due time bitcoin id goinh to hit so hard again.

Though there is no assurance that it actually regain it highest price, its still a wise thing to attempt investing to it. Specially if you are really knowledga what and why you believe on bitcoin. Its a matter of taking a risk and knowing why you are really into bitcoin.
majest3

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:36:04 AM

Today is a good day to buy...Blood on the streets type day. But rather than buy all at once maybe divide you money into 10 and buy 1/10 th per day for the next 10 days. This way you can dollar cost average and won't have to pick the best day. Some days will be up and others down but you will achieve a good average price overall...

DeepOnion - Tor integrated - 100% anonymous
===> Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! <===​  (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1620543)
Janademir4

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:38:28 AM

most likely this is a good time to buy bitcoin, with the current price you can invest your money in bitcoin

parassinghal

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:56:22 AM

Yes, if you want to invest in bitcoin then yes this is the good time to invest because its price is very down right now. But i will suggest that make your investment in bitcoin and etherum both.

jacob161

Activity: 83

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:21:40 AM

If you heed somebody else's advice that may work or not work now but who will you turn to in the future for all your trades?
Aeronrivas

Activity: 111
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:25:53 AM

Everyday is the right time to buy bitcoin but if you're smart it's not everyday you will buy a bitcoin if you think the the price is dump then always see and study the chart even it's unpredictable and then if you've done checking it but bitcoin and hold it for a long term
Rosilito

Activity: 658
Merit: 274

Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:42:02 AM

Maybe now is the right time. Well, if you would wait a few time to buy it maybe bitcoin value will rise up again. So, you should buy it now as long as you feel like it is the right then you should obey your guts rather than depending on the opinion of the people. Then if you feel you committed a mistake then learn from it. Well, since bitcoin value cannot be predicted when when it will rise up and when it will drop so for me if you will that it is the time to buy then dare to try it. You cannot avoid mistakes, mistakes are always there, you should only learn from it. Also, since bitcoin value is not stable if you will wait a few days to buy it maybe it will take a longer of time again.
jamiebear

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:43:45 AM

I think buying bitcoin does not have to wait for the price or bitcoin value to fall because I'm sure the bitcoin value will increase significantly, but if it is down in value right now you buy bitcoin is also better

partial buying of bitcoin is the best strategy because you should be careful in catching a falling knife but also you dont want to miss the opporunity to buy btc at a discounted price. Hold for long term and everything will be ok
Tavarez

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:45:45 AM

not yet, everything is reddish last two days so I expect Btc to dip even lower. Price should stabilize around 7-9k. Charts really remind of 2017 (similar dips at the start of the year and then skyrocketing by June.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: