Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:12:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Right time to buy bitcoin  (Read 1717 times)
xiguadady

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:47:02 AM

Grin come on go go go ,but we must realizethat it is not the right to buy it Roll Eyes
coinmagnet1

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:47:18 AM

Now is a good time to buy cryptos, but I personally would take other coins over bitcoin.
Zastria

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:52:17 AM

I think it's better to wait a few days, because maybe the bitcoin price will come down again. it's best for now to switch to altcoin and wait until the bitcoin price is stable
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:53:54 AM

This is the best time for wise investors to buy from the people that are dumping just because of news of banning bitcoin. We hard of China banning bitcoin and I know that was not the end of bitcoin.
Brik03

Activity: 43
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:12:04 AM

I think that this is the right time, BitCoin will raise again. Just  wait 1/2 days only to verify the trend and buy them!
_Mikasa_

Activity: 234
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:19:42 AM
Last edit: January 22, 2018, 01:38:35 PM by _Mikasa_

I do think this is the right time to buy bitcoin because the value of bitcoin now is dumping. Buy now and wait again for bitcoin to redeem its original peak value. Grab this opportunity because at one time, for sure the value will regain its original peak value and if we are lucky, it will beat its current highest value.
colenax

Activity: 376
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:22:03 AM

At this time bitcoin price is very dumping.I think it's time to buy bitcoin.Do you think, this is the right time to buy bitcoin or wait few days.Please tell me?

now is the right time to buy bitcoin, see the value is lower than the record that has been achieved bicoin. even I'm sure bitcoin value will set a new record in the coming months.

teejaymuna

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 08:24:07 AM

Now is the right time to invest in BTC because you never know what can happen in the coming days. The term volatility that is associate with cryptocurrencies mean that the price could pick up at anytime and it might be difficult for people to invest. Now is a good time to invest.
chizcake

Activity: 72

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:25:39 AM

On my own point of view I think the right time to buy bitcoin is now because as we all can see bitcoin price drop down so if you buy now you can be able to earn big and get rich when you sell it when the price rises again.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:30:00 AM

At this time bitcoin price is very dumping.I think it's time to buy bitcoin.Do you think, this is the right time to buy bitcoin or wait few days.Please tell me?
do you really want to know when to buy bitcoin?the right time?we i can say that this is the day,yeah hear it?today because the price now is hugely drowning many investors and capitalist withdrawing their funds because of the korean and china govnment warning of making permanent banned in all crypto and block chain access to their people.
jazmuzika217

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:36:43 AM

Well theres no thing such as right time. But for me, I think I would buy at this moment because it is on a dump price but I wouldnt mind also to study the market before I buy it. Theres no thing such as right time. Its really up to you if you want to buy. Again, that really depends on your goal. If you want a long term profit you can buy now and sell it later as the market hits your desired price to sell. But if you want to generate fast profit you can trade it and make a money. Its really depends on what youre aiming for.
mistanama

Activity: 327
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:06:54 AM

Right now I can say it. If you think about the right time to buy a bitcoin? Now just buy. As much as selling low-cost bitcoins. It's good to start investing now to get you started right away. Just grow your money, until you reach enough volume you like. But you must do that when you're ready, you're ready to venture into business negotiations and you need to be open minded in all the things you will face. Smiley
paragon07

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:09:35 AM

yes i think these is the right time to buy bitcoin because price are not stable nowadays and i think after few days, bitcoin price will be recover and surpass the last price that they reach last time.
_noname_

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:19:26 AM

According to my personal experience it is the best time for doing trading like buying more and more number of BTC because you can see price graph has fall down to 10k$ in last some weeks and BTC have given a golden opportunity to traders to buy more and more BTC now for right time as price again start increasing so that you can earn huge profit.
engrlodi

Activity: 308
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:24:01 AM

For me, it is the right time to buy more bitcoin because bitcoin dumps as well for now. But if you wants a little lower, you need to wait until you reach your desired value of bitcoin to buy more. But remember that bitcoin will recover in no time, it is just only part of marketing of bitcoin and if the bitcoin goes up again. It will surpass the price of last highest value of bitcoin. Just buy more bitcoin to reach you desired price and desired profits in the future. Just be wise to buy more bitcoin to have more profits in the future.

Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:25:30 AM

Right now I can say it. If you think about the right time to buy a bitcoin? Now just buy. As much as selling low-cost bitcoins. It's good to start investing now to get you started right away. Just grow your money, until you reach enough volume you like. But you must do that when you're ready, you're ready to venture into business negotiations and you need to be open minded in all the things you will face. Smiley
I can say that even if you missed buying Bitcoin at 9,000$ this week I can comfortably buy Bitcoin at the 11,000$ level now as I know that the upside is still pretty big. What really makes us missed this kind of opportunities is ourselves overthinking that Bitcoin will go down after us buying it. That problem will always be there as if we are not willing to risk our money we will always make the wrong decisions. If you really want to earn money you must be able risk it as we must remember there will be no reward if there are no risk involve.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
Karie_Legend

Activity: 514
Merit: 10

●●

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:31:23 AM

That's true, now is the right time to buy Bitcoin at a time when prices go down drastically. Wink Congratulations to invest Wink

farwellbit

Activity: 287
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:23:50 AM

Now is the right time to invest in BTC because you never know what can happen in the coming days. The term volatility that is associate with cryptocurrencies mean that the price could pick up at anytime and it might be difficult for people to invest. Now is a good time to invest.
Bitcoin has like come to 10000 dollars from 19000 dollars within 20 days. Now it’s not just that bitcoin graph goes down in such manner but the increase is actually three time more fast. So if someone really wishes to get hands on a formula to nourish his capital, bitcoin is made for him.

It is a lot cheaper now to invest in this coin. A real golden chance to buy bitcoin at such a low cost. I believe many people would have already done this.
the_viper

Activity: 315

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:27:42 PM

On my own point of view I think the right time to buy bitcois is now since the value of it drops so you can have the chance to buy bitcoin at a low price then all you need to do is to just wait for its value to rise again and then sell your bitcoin in order for you to be able to earn big.
sungaiyangderas

Activity: 158

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:19:17 AM

This may be your choice if you want to wait for the price to fall more or if you want to buy now. Because I am in your situation, I want to do some research so I can decide if I buy it today or a few days a bit. But if you hesitate until now it is better if you have the maximum money to buy bitcoin now because any time maybe bitcoin price increases or recovers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: