Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:19:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Right time to buy bitcoin  (Read 1717 times)
Anamika143

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:24:06 AM

Definitely this is right time for buy bitcoin. I tell you if you want to buy bitcoin, as soon as can buy bitcoin so better because again it price will increase.
sheetal_9811

Activity: 27
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:41:32 AM

This is the best time as the price is quite low right now, anyone who is interested should buy now.
hedgeconnect

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:44:57 AM

No one knows the exact time which is appropriate for buying cryptocurrency as volatile as BTC Bitcoin. Having learned about all the different ways, you can go about managing your cryptocurrency investments. It is now up to you to determine which method (Dollar-Cost Averaging, HODL, Buy the Dip etc.)is the most suited to your particular needs.www.hedgeconnect.co
asu
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1135

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:58:47 PM

Its a buy time now and expect it go retrace back and fly higher than it takes as what happen last year. Also, ETh is another option as is has been stable in the market as bitcoin does. Though new coins coming out are promising,we cant say how long it will takes place in the market or how stable it will be. If you want to be sure,try bitcoin or eth as your first investment.

███████████████████████████
██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
████ █████████████████ ████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
████ █████████████████ ████
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
toti.

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:02:34 PM

I honestly think that if you wanna buy bitcoin
it would be best to wait it out first maybe a couple weeks and observe how the price rises and drop
because of the great price spike that happened last year
i dont think it will come up to that this soon
beezare

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:08:30 PM

At this time bitcoin price is very dumping.I think it's time to buy bitcoin.Do you think, this is the right time to buy bitcoin or wait few days.Please tell me?

Of course this is a good time to buy bitcoin because bitcoin prices have gone down, you can buy bitcoin now and start investing no need to wait before it's too late.
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 03:40:21 PM

This is the best time as the price is quite low right now, anyone who is interested should buy now.

This is the right time for me to buy bitcoin, the price is really low that could give you a really huge profits if you are going to hold it in the long run, if I only have money, I'm going to buy bitcoin because there is no reason for us to have second thought about buying some. If you want to buy altcoins since you can't afford bitcoin, then buy now, and chill later.
Donceng

Activity: 251
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:55:50 PM

the right time to buy bitcoin is when bitcoin prices start to fall. as it often happens lately that bitcoin prices continue to decline every day. I do not know this is the right time or not, certainly with this situation I began to feel the constantly declining worry of this bitcoin price.
How about you?
siddu1

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:24:48 PM

From my experience I will say that when the bitcoin price is low and when the bitcoin price starts to going down.If you buy bitcoin in such a moment when the bitcoin price is very low I think later you will get a good amount of profit.
kashwin663

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:58:03 PM

At this time bitcoin price is very dumping.I think it's time to buy bitcoin.Do you think, this is the right time to buy bitcoin or wait few days.Please tell me?
catching bitcoin on a lower price is awesome  if you’re willing to hold it then you will make money in a long term you will get good amount of profit
ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:04:26 PM

Yes, it is the right time to buy more bitcoin since the market value as of now is very very low.
We should grab this opportunity in order to obtain more value of bitcoin since not all the time it will happened and you might be regretful of not doing it.
HardFireMiner

Activity: 872
Merit: 120

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:07:30 PM

Right time to buy bitcoin

Always.

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
espiapogi1994

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:31:52 PM

Right time to buy bitcoin when the price is low.then wait until the price of bitcoin is higher than before.
then we can have the profits when we convert it into our currencies.
mkmittalg

Activity: 200
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:33:38 PM
Merited by bigboss2 (3)

As long as you're not buying at a current ATH then I generally think most any time is a good time to invest in Bitcoin.  Smiley Smiley Smiley
coolcharacter

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:34:19 PM

Good time to buy if you have available funds. Exchange for a sold altcoin after buying  BTC and you return will be very positive and will be at a faster rate.
tikosewad3869

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:36:01 PM

To buy now is also pretty good, but the price can go down again, because the cost is now unstable can not be predicted. wait a few days better. Smiley
Kuya Kim

Activity: 160
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:41:53 PM

It's your choice if you want to wait the price to decrease more or if you want to buy right now.  Because Im in your situation I will make a research so I can decide If I buy today or waig few days.  But if you are undecided until now better if you have extra money buy bitcoin now because anytime possible the price of the bitcoin increase or recover from the crash or dump.

Its always a good idea to practice the virtue of patience. And timing is everything here. Always be attentive to the fluctuation ifbyou see the best poaaible price for the day or the week, grab it as soon as possible and buy a considerable amount to see the profit

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:21:23 PM

Guys such a sale will no longer be! Yes the price is possible now will ask, but not on much! After the end of the Chinese New Year, in March a very serious growth of all coins will begin! Including bitcoin will beat new records for growth! I advise everyone, if there is some amount of money, then invest in bitcoin right now!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Eureka_07

Activity: 1750
Merit: 260

Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:30:16 PM

If you think that bitcoin price will dump lower than what it is today then wait but if you have this gut feel that it will rise at this time then I suggest that while it is in the low price, you should now invest your money right now. So that if it pumps you can earn large amount of money by just being a wise and strategic investor

Harrow30

Activity: 266

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:34:57 PM

As at today, bitcoin has been doing a range around 8,000$ and it is just being stable in reality. You can buy at this  rate as an increase is imminent soon; say from early March. All things being equal, market should really wake up soon from this first quarter of the year.

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: