Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:04:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Right time to buy bitcoin  (Read 1716 times)
santafewarrior1980

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:27:05 PM

The right time to buy bitcoin is when the bitcoin price drop.

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
usam_coiner

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:11:10 PM

The right time to buy bitcoin is when the bitcoin price drop.
Obviously the perfect time to purchase bitcoin is the point at which its cost is low. Before making   any choice to get it we should look in to market to know about the cost of bitcoin if its cost is high we should wait for the ideal time.
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:14:21 PM

I think Bitcoin can go down till the end of March and may be we will see even 5K. That's why I prefer to wait for the end of correction.
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:22:15 PM

I think the best time to buy bitcoin is now. It is very unpredictable what will happen, but if it jumps up tonight you'll regret not buying it
Buy bitcoin now until the price is down. Bitcoin value is unpredictable sometime up or down but dont worry bitcoins jumps up again to get high profit. Buy now before its too late to earn high profit.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
roshanface123

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:40:06 PM

At this time bitcoin price is very dumping.I think it's time to buy bitcoin.Do you think, this is the right time to buy bitcoin or wait few days.Please tell me?
Yes, you are right mate bitcoin was in a crisis but as per the recent results indicates the progress sign. So it's the right time to buy more bitcoins as soon as possible.
bajigur894784

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:50:13 PM

Bitcoin's up-and-down price opens a great opportunity for us to profit from Bitcoin trading.
Yes, now is a good time to buy bitcoin and sell it when bitcoin begins to increases.
Jayrmalakas

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:58:25 PM

At this time bitcoin price is very dumping.I think it's time to buy bitcoin.Do you think, this is the right time to buy bitcoin or wait few days.Please tell me?

it's been a long time to talk about lowering the price of bitcoin but until now it has remained in its position and almost two months ago has not changed its price, I think now is the right time to encourage users to buy bitcoin because it's a chance to get the price up, so do not worry about it because I can guarantee that it's steadily increasing

███ P2P CASH ▬ ███ ▍ SMART CONTRACT PLATFORMis the platform fully dedicated to ██████████ JOIN ██████████ ◥ international money transactions ▐ ◼ discordtwittertelegram
Salemmia

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:18:31 PM

In any situation and in any condition bitcoin its always good to buy, because the popularity of bitcoin can`t be defeated by any coin.
dotcomwriter

Activity: 127

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:25:41 PM

In my opinion, there is never right or wrong time to buy bitcoin. It depends with the amount you intend to invest. And the trick is being patient coz in the long, it pays off.

For quality cryptocurrency contents, kindly contact me. Thank you.
A.H.Rassel

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:31:46 PM

In my opinion, the right time to buy Bitcoin is now because it dumped so much, now recovering and going to bullish trend.
Buy at current price and hold it end of this year,I hope Bitcoin touch 20 k again in year ending
MiF

Activity: 1344
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:39:41 PM

In my opinion, the right time to buy Bitcoin is now because it dumped so much, now recovering and going to bullish trend.
Buy at current price and hold it end of this year,I hope Bitcoin touch 20 k again in year ending
Yes I agree on that if we put basis on the price today maybe this time is reallybthe right time to buy bitcoin because  the price today is falling and it will maybe the best time to buy and hold for a long term or maybe at the end of year 2018 because some speculation says that bitcoin will really rise again in the near future. So then I believe that buying btc today is an advantage.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

RonJohannson

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:46:44 PM

Here is the pattern I've observed, when it goes below 7k buy, and when it goes above 11k start thinking about selling.  There is so  much support once you get closer to 6k, and there are a lot of sellers near 12k, it ebbs and flows but it's an easy way to almost double your money on a fairly regular basis.
online73

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

Ecowatt.io

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:57:40 AM

Hello everybody. I think that the next month the price will try to update the lows of the last three months. Therefore, I believe that the next month is the ideal time for buying digital gold, but since it's hard to believe in the price of $ 6,000, it's time to buy. I'm not an investor on the stock exchange, it means that I will buy at any market price. I believe that there is still a lot of conquests of the maximum price ahead.
dasher797

Activity: 115

Get your share of the future

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:37:45 AM

I think you are talking about trading, aren't you? And don't forget to sell it at the higher price. Bitcoin market is very volatile, you don't know whether the price keep go down or will be go up. Good strategy is very important in trading bitcoin.

CoinChili

Activity: 239
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:58:13 AM

In my opinion, there is never right or wrong time to buy bitcoin. It depends with the amount you intend to invest. And the trick is being patient coz in the long, it pays off.

The OP posted last year, the price differ from then, learn the history, check FUDs and developments, earn confidence or not, then decide. the key for a patience is to buy what you can afford to lose. its a basic principle.
DMC_Ken

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:04:50 PM

The right time to buy some bitcoin is when the price of it are low, so when the time come that the price of it increased you can have more profit when you sell it in a high price, buy it in a low price then HOLD until the price will grow up.
rizki12

Activity: 10
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:17:51 PM

if you want to buy bitcoin at a time where bitcoin prices are falling and sell at a time when prices soar
Matildada

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:23:50 PM

No one can predict the price of bitcoin in the next few days. Its price is not stable, you need to make your own decision. When you decide to invest in bitcoin, you can now buy it.
icol333

Activity: 504
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 02:28:49 PM

There is no actual "right" time to buy or sell bitcoin, it is all up to you when to buy or sell. Maybe for some people, the current time is not good for buying and some people think the vise versa. How low or high the value range is up to your thought. But it is better if we keep updated with the news so we can know the good "range" of price would be. If you think the current price is good for you, so make a trade.

●     REPME    
██    TWITTER    █ ▌   WHITEPAPER   ▐ █    TELEGRAM    ██
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOVEMBER
wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:29:14 PM

Buy now because its low value and hold it to have a great value
Buy now bitcoin until the priced is dipped this is the right time and to invest. Yes, invest and hold bitcoin and wait for upcoming months you will see your patient to wait cause you gain in high profitable income to change your life to become better, successful and financially secure.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: